Jersey Change

alaska

Reaction score
Any chance we can get an overhaul on our jerseys. I have not liked them since we started wearing them. The thin appearing top looks really dumb I think. Just overall below average. Thoughts?

Whytetale

Reaction score
The only thing I like about the place is the floor. Should blow the rest up.

GFBfan

Reaction score
Bring back the Unis from the Michael Thompson to Trent Tucker era!

Chico Gopher

Reaction score
I'm cool with Maroon with gold lettering (gotta be light enough to really stand out!), Black with gold lettering and White with Maroon lettering. Not a big fan of the white floor, but it doesn't bother me as much as it seems to bother most.

GopherPoke

Reaction score
Don’t need to heat the barn. Heating Coyle’s moved from TCF to under the floor—which is why it is raised up now. It wasn’t like that before.
So will TCF still have any Coyle's? Or just the Barn? I always felt a little warmer at cold weather games knowing they were there.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
So will TCF still have any Coyle's? Or just the Barn? I always felt a little warmer at cold weather games knowing they were there.
Common knowledge says the coyle’s were removed from TCF because they were too expensive to run

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Any chance we can get an overhaul on our jerseys. I have not liked them since we started wearing them. The thin appearing top looks really dumb I think. Just overall below average. Thoughts?
Existential thought:
Is there equivalence in having all new players in existing jerseys, to having existing players in all new jerseys? 🤔

stocker08

Reaction score
P1Hlt0f.jpg

Top Bottom