Jared can do it

howeda7

Reaction score
Jared Kushner is currently in Iraq brokering peace in the Middle East.

He's also in charge of the upcoming visit with China.

US relations with Mexico.

And building the wall.

US relations with Canada

All trade deals.

Solving the opioid crisis

Infrastructure.

Fixing the VA

What a talented guy. I wonder what his training was? Anyway, having an untrained, un-vetted family member doing everything seems fine. We should save bigly eliminating all of these departments though and Rex Tillerson can take more naps.

diehard

Reaction score
How wonderful to have the righteous indignation of one who openly is supporting the unlawful and illegal attempted coup of an elected American government. There must be a term for this behavior somewhere.

jamiche

Reaction score
How wonderful to have the righteous indignation of one who openly is supporting the unlawful and illegal attempted coup of an elected American government. There must be a term for this behavior somewhere.
Pooti's coup was successful, dial up. That's how we got Jared.

jamiche

Reaction score
Jared Kushner is currently in Iraq brokering peace in the Middle East.

He's also in charge of the upcoming visit with China.

US relations with Mexico.

And building the wall.

US relations with Canada

All trade deals.

Solving the opioid crisis

Infrastructure.

Fixing the VA

What a talented guy. I wonder what his training was? Anyway, having an untrained, un-vetted family member doing everything seems fine. We should save bigly eliminating all of these departments though and Rex Tillerson can take more naps.
You left out reimagining govt.

All those for a guy who may join the Trump family legacy of bankruptcy if that office tower in Manhattan doesn't sell.

Reaction score

All those for a guy who may join the Trump family legacy of bankruptcy if that office tower in Manhattan doesn't sell.
And.....Cleaning Trump's golf clubs. Truly a man for all seasons.

bigticket1

Reaction score
How does he find time to keep Ivanka satisfied ?

howeda7

Reaction score

I'm sure if Hillary were President and appointed all of these things to Chelsea's husband, Beeg, Gramps and friends would applaud her fiscal responsibility, not scream nepotism and call it a scandal.

jamiche

Reaction score
I'm sure if Hillary were President and appointed all of these things to Chelsea's husband, Beeg, Gramps and friends would applaud her fiscal responsibility, not scream nepotism and call it a scandal.
I'm confident that they would.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Section2

Reaction score
I can't imagine starting a thread on it, Howie. It is nepotism, I don't see how it has anything to do with fiscal responsibility, it's not a scandal, he'll probably fail at those initiatives the same way whoever Hillary appointed would. In fact, Hillary did have a shot at brokering peace in the ME and others. She travelled a lot of miles!

Section2

Reaction score
a daughter sitting on her dads lap and he has his arms around her? It's practically incest.

progs find the funniest things to get upset about. how about that Mike Pence and his faithfulness to his wife and refusal to be in compromising positions with other women! Also worth scorn! Almost as if progs just throw any attacks they can think of against anyone on the other team!

GopherJake

Reaction score
More useless, divisive, broad brush painting, I see.

Reaction score
a daughter sitting on her dads lap and he has his arms around her? It's practically incest.

progs find the funniest things to get upset about. how about that Mike Pence and his faithfulness to his wife and refusal to be in compromising positions with other women! Also worth scorn! Almost as if progs just throw any attacks they can think of against anyone on the other team!
Deuce....You might want to take a harder look at that photo.

jamiche

Reaction score

Most teenage girls rarely, if ever, sit on their father's lap, deuce. When it does happen, it doesn't look like that.

No problem at all with Pence's arrangement with his wife.

golfing18now

Reaction score
Under the hypothetical scenario you described, truthfully would you have opened a thread with the same criticism? (I'm not defending the situation)

stocker08

Reaction score

LOL! Yah that's normal.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score
I can't imagine starting a thread on it, Howie. It is nepotism, I don't see how it has anything to do with fiscal responsibility, it's not a scandal, he'll probably fail at those initiatives the same way whoever Hillary appointed would. In fact, Hillary did have a shot at brokering peace in the ME and others. She travelled a lot of miles!
The nepotism is minor compared to giving someone with no experience who has never been vetted such access and power. Not to mention that the fact that no one could credibly oversee even half of these things all at once.

howeda7

Reaction score
Under the hypothetical scenario you described, truthfully would you have opened a thread with the same criticism? (I'm not defending the situation)
Giving him maybe one specific role (say head up an effort to solve the opioid crisis) would be reasonable on either side. The access and responsibilities Jared has? I can't fathom anyone else in either party doing anything like this. Yes, it would be ridiculous in any case.

GoodasGold

Reaction score

Not only does daughter sit on dad's lap...she dances on it! :rolleyes: IMG_0206.jpg

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Coupled with these quotes? Yes, that is practically incest

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”...And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

On The Howard Stern Show, 2003

Donald Trump bragged about his then-22-year-old daughter’s body, saying: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

New York magazine interview, December 2004

On The Howard Stern Show, 2004

Mr Trump replies in the affirmative when host Howard Stern asks him if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass”.

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

On The View, 2006

Donald and Ivanka appeared together on The View while promoting Season Three of The Apprentice, in which Mr Trump’s children featured for the first time as his advisors.

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

On The Howard Stern Show, October 2006

Stern remarks that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever”, and asked if she has received breast implants. Trump engages in the discussion, saying she has not.

“She's actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump responds. “She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”

Rolling Stone interview, September 2015

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

On the Dr Oz show, September 2016

The Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health, and was joined on stage for the pre-record by Ivanka. After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”. The comment was apparently edited out of the final cut of the show when it went to air.

In May, Ivanka Trump gave a lengthy interview to CBS News in which she said claims about her father’s conduct with women - specifically in the New York Times article in which it was alleged he asked people if they thought his daughter was “hot” - were “pretty disturbing”.

“I was bothered by it, but it’s [the story has] largely been discredited since,” she said.

She said she had “known my father obviously my whole life”, and said he was “not a groper”.

Link

Top Bottom