It's not too late!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Everyone has a line over which it wouldn't matter what the utility is. Don hasn't crossed yours and I stand by the description I gave above. Your assertions notwithstanding (much to be debated there, but beside the point), you give up those things by accepting them.

Serious question - what is an example of something Don would do that would cross the line for you and, everything else being equal, you would decide not to vote for him. If he killed someone, after all, he still would have done all those things (conceding them, for the sake of argument, not because they are actually true). So, if he killed someone, would you still vote for him? Why not?
Soooooo, two questions (both make about as much sense as yours);

Is the number of people that he did or would kill higher or lower than the number of people the Clintons have had killed, and

Is he going to kill anyone that I know and love? Or just random strangers? Are they white? Or dark-skinned? These are all important in answering this very important question

GopherJake

Reaction score
Soooooo, two questions (both make about as much sense as yours);

Is the number of people that he did or would kill higher or lower than the number of people the Clintons have had killed
Completely irrelevant.

Is he going to kill anyone that I know and love? Or just random strangers? Are they white? Or dark-skinned? These are all important in answering this very important question
Random innocent person, stranger to you.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
When I was in Southwest Florida a few weeks ago there were Trump flags all over the place. My kids asked where all the Biden flags were...

Trump’s support may not be broad, but the core 30% that support him are probably the most passionate supporters I’ve seen in my lifetime.
Donny will win and everyone should prepare for 2025.

Wally

Reaction score
Because obviously killing darkies is ok....

Spoofin

Reaction score
Well, if supporting the violence isn’t enough - might as well get involved in it.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Yet another in the long list of accomplishments for the Trump Administration;

Trump steps in and VOILA!! Not only is the B1G going to play football this fall but now there are rumblings that the Pac 12 and perhaps even the Mountain West are going to make an effort to have some kind of season in the next several months.

Nothing that this President isn't capable of at this point.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The racists don't even try to hide it anymore. They don't have to. They're "fine people."
Many racists don't try to hid it anymore. I know one (who is both a racist and discriminates on age) that singles out "old white guys" multiple times a day in very negative regards. A bad person.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is basically what I've garnered from reading the board for a while;

With Trump, what he's accomplished from a production and achievement standpoint in the last 3.5 years is nothing short of incredible and amazing, HOWEVER, I don't really like how he operates and how he talks/tweets, and I hate him, so I'm voting for Joe.

I think that about sums it up.
Yet another in the long list of accomplishments for the Trump Administration;

Trump steps in and VOILA!! Not only is the B1G going to play football this fall but now there are rumblings that the Pac 12 and perhaps even the Mountain West are going to make an effort to have some kind of season in the next several months.

Nothing that this President isn't capable of at this point.
This is a bit, right?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This is a bit, right?
His accomplishments are nothing short of incredible, really. What this administration has done in the last 3.5 years? Off the charts

Significant progress on the southern border wall, with help from Mexico in building and patrolling it
The greatest economy in our country's history
Record low black and minority unemployment and minority business ownership
Re-shaping the judiciary, appointment of two exceedingly qualified SCOTUS judges
Peace gains all over the Middle East, and two Nobel Prize nominations
Major progress on cutting the outrageous cost of prescription drugs
Dumping the ungodly idiotic Iran deal
Finally someone that is addressing the threat that China is from both economic and national security standpoint
Prison reform
Tax reform

Way too many more to list here. And yet strangely absent if one was to patronize CNN/WaPo/NY Times with any regularity. I wonder why that would be....

howeda7

Reaction score
His accomplishments are nothing short of incredible, really. What this administration has done in the last 3.5 years? Off the charts

Significant progress on the southern border wall, with help from Mexico in building and patrolling it
The greatest economy in our country's history
Record low black and minority unemployment and minority business ownership
Re-shaping the judiciary, appointment of two exceedingly qualified SCOTUS judges
Peace gains all over the Middle East, and two Nobel Prize nominations
Major progress on cutting the outrageous cost of prescription drugs
Dumping the ungodly idiotic Iran deal
Finally someone that is addressing the threat that China is from both economic and national security standpoint
Prison reform
Tax reform

Way too many more to list here. And yet strangely absent if one was to patronize CNN/WaPo/NY Times with any regularity. I wonder why that would be....
The only thing Trump's done that traditional R's would cheer or that had a marginal effect on the "great economy" is the tax cut and some regulation cuts and he hasn't done anything in that regard that Mitt Romney wouldn't have done. Same with judges. In exchange they have sold out every principle they ever claimed to have to become a cult that worships an amoral, unprincipled idiot.

Much of the rest of your list is subjective and/or fantasy.

I admit he has done something incredible though. He's showed us how badly our checks and balances are broken and how much we depend on the President to abide by the historical norms that he's $%% all over. I don't know how we fix it if either party is unwilling to ever hold their own leaders to account. But he certainly showed us what's broken.

stocker08

Reaction score
The only thing Trump's done that traditional R's would cheer or that had a marginal effect on the "great economy" is the tax cut and some regulation cuts and he hasn't done anything in that regard that Mitt Romney wouldn't have done. Same with judges. In exchange they have sold out every principle they ever claimed to have to become a cult that worships an amoral, unprincipled idiot.

Much of the rest of your list is subjective and/or fantasy.

I admit he has done something incredible though. He's showed us how badly our checks and balances are broken and how much we depend on the President to abide by the historical norms that he's $%% all over. I don't know how we fix it if either party is unwilling to ever hold their own leaders to account. But he certainly showed us what's broken.
+08

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Keep in mind, Trump voters, that if he wins in November, he'll never need voters again, and that's you. He'll be coming for everyone, especially if you have a preexisting medical condition. The ACA is already on life support with RBG's death.

Anyone who thinks Trump cares about anything or anyone besides himself has the mind of a child. No matter who you are, he'd just as soon shoot you as look at you.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Keep in mind, Trump voters, that if he wins in November, he'll never need voters again, and that's you. He'll be coming for everyone, especially if you have a preexisting medical condition. The ACA is already on life support with RBG's death.

Anyone who thinks Trump cares about anything or anyone besides himself has the mind of a child. No matter who you are, he'd just as soon shoot you as look at you.
He wouldn’t even get his boy a dog after promising it to him. Sad!

LesBolstad

Reaction score

TDS. Bad.

cjbfbp

Reaction score

When Trump's comments about dead and captured soldiers being losers or suckers were revealed, my initial reaction, like most others, was disgust that he would think that way about those who experienced such tragedy in the service to their country. Then I realized that Trump likely thinks that at least 95% of the population are losers and suckers so people shouldn't feel that this contempt was something targeted to a particular group.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Serious question: many times now you've said it's TDS for people to take Trump at his word about what he plans to do. Are you really serious about that?
I can't help it. You seem like a nice, smart guy but you keep posting psycho stuff when if comes to politics. You really should take some time off the OT board; I think you would find it would help your mind.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

If the ACA hadn’t been “rammed through” in a totally partisan way, it wouldn’t be in jeopardy now. Obama used all the power he was afforded.

Spoofin

Reaction score

What if I don't want ACA saved?

Top Bottom