It's not too late!

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Honest to god, let's put all the stupid stuff in this thread. It deserves it.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Honest to god, let's put all the stupid stuff in this thread. It deserves it.
Whatever it takes to keep it alive and well. The momentum is only going to keep building as the left continues to out themselves like they have in places like Portland, Kenosha, and with the two cops ambushed in LA County

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Whatever it takes to keep it alive and well. The momentum is only going to keep building as the left continues to out themselves like they have in places like Portland, Kenosha, and with the two cops ambushed in LA County
You talk as if cops are being murdered by liberal politicians or liberal politicians are endorsing cop killing. That's certainly the upshot of the ads I'm seeing on TV. Maybe you're weak minded and influenced by those ads.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score
This thread sure took a strange turn. Maybe there's a sequitur I missed in another thread.

Anyway, Trump certainly has cultivated a bizarre coalition. For example, Costa is pretty much an anarchist, and BGA will always toe the company line. Never thought I'd see the day they support the same Presidential candidate.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
You talk as if cops are being murdered by liberal politicians or liberal politicians are endorsing cop killing. That's certainly the upshot of the ads I'm seeing on TV. Maybe you're weak minded and influenced by those ads.
These targeted killings of late are being perpetrated by radical right wing extremists: boogaloos, proud boys supremacists. Their goal is to foment social disorder. IMPOTUS is aligning their misdeeds with Democrats.
So very obvious a blind man could Braille the scheme.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Personally, I don't recall any liberal politicians endorsing cop killings. Just rioting and looting.

Spoofin

Reaction score
These targeted killings of late are being perpetrated by radical right wing extremists: boogaloos, proud boys supremacists. Their goal is to foment social disorder. IMPOTUS is aligning their misdeeds with Democrats.
So very obvious a blind man could Braille the scheme.
Of course they are. :rolleyes:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Link?

You fraud, you.
Sure thing. Would you like links to examples of them downplaying the violence, refusing to stop it, blaming it on others, or publicly stating they won’t be prosecuting most offenders of it? It would help me if you narrowed it down to what part of enabling the rioting, violence, and looting you want (more) proof of so that you can continue to ignore it.

stocker08

Reaction score
Sure thing. Would you like links to examples of them downplaying the violence, refusing to stop it, blaming it on others, or publicly stating they won’t be prosecuting most offenders of it? It would help me if you narrowed it down to what part of enabling the rioting, violence, and looting you want (more) proof of so that you can continue to ignore it.
Downplaying the violence....like Trump has downplayed the coronavirus?

Got it. Liberal politicians endorse the violence.....like Trump endorses the coronavirus. Have fun with that leap.

USAF

Reaction score
I want the links to them endorsing rioting and looting. You know, like you claimed.

You're such a fraud. You have no problem calling out others for what you claim to be BS, yet here you are, slinging it with both hands.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I want the links to them endorsing rioting and looting. You know, like you claimed.

You're such a fraud. You have no problem calling out others for what you claim to be BS, yet here you are, slinging it with both hands.
I just threw away a yogurt cover that likely has a better chance at understanding correlation than you do. To endorse is to provide approval or support of something. Each of the things I mentioned supports the rioting and the looting. The issue is you don't understand that.

GopherJake

Reaction score
... to get on the Trump train!!

Some of you really need to get on board, seriously. There's plenty of room to support what could be the greatest president in the last century. No need to be a loser all your life. Just do it. You can tell all your friends you voted for Grandpa Joe if it makes you feel better, but at this point why fight it?

I don't know how much it will make national news (I'm sure it won't be on CNN), but the view from my bike ride through Lake Mead National Park today was incredible. Holy shit, I had no idea what the hell was going on, although I'd heard Trump was going to be in Vegas sometime this weekend (tomorrow I believe?). The stream or parade of boats making their way around Lake Mead was the craziest thing I've ever seen. The park was full of Trump supporters, Trump flags, red white and blue shirts and clothing, people parked and camping out all the way up the hill into Boulder City to watch the festivities. What a show of support, in what is lately a blue state. Well, Clark County is blue, the entire rest of the state is red.

I have not seen public support of a president like this in my lifetime. Period. Wow.
When you mark the oval or flip the lever for Don Trump this time around, you forfeit your right to any moral high ground. He's a disgusting, horrible person - there's really no debate on that. Go ahead and deflect on unproven claims about <name your favorite punching bag D>. But it won't work. Don is a despicable human being and everyone on the face of the planet knows it. Most right wingers here have admitted it.

Any patriotic argument you subsequently make is invalid, because Don is Don first, not country first, and you very well know it. He doesn't care about the history of the country, the decorum of the office, the Constitution or anything else, insofar as it doesn't provide him useful purpose to further his own brand. That's all he cares about. He doesn't care about the country itself. And you know it. So, after you flip the lever for Don, you don't get to credibly cry patriotism any more.

Don is a useful tool, because he owns libs - which has become issue number one for many folks, including you. But don't pretend that you would tolerate the reverse. You wouldn't. And shouldn't. But you forfeit your ability to turn the tables with credibility (not that that will stop you and others). You don't get to complain if Ds use "anything but what Rs want" as a strategy.

Deficit. After you flip the lever for Don, you don't get to cry about the deficit ever again. This is obvious.

Too many more to list. But when you look yourself in the face after you flip that lever, this is what you will see.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
... to get on the Trump train!!

Some of you really need to get on board, seriously. There's plenty of room to support what could be the greatest president in the last century. No need to be a loser all your life. Just do it. You can tell all your friends you voted for Grandpa Joe if it makes you feel better, but at this point why fight it?

I don't know how much it will make national news (I'm sure it won't be on CNN), but the view from my bike ride through Lake Mead National Park today was incredible. Holy shit, I had no idea what the hell was going on, although I'd heard Trump was going to be in Vegas sometime this weekend (tomorrow I believe?). The stream or parade of boats making their way around Lake Mead was the craziest thing I've ever seen. The park was full of Trump supporters, Trump flags, red white and blue shirts and clothing, people parked and camping out all the way up the hill into Boulder City to watch the festivities. What a show of support, in what is lately a blue state. Well, Clark County is blue, the entire rest of the state is red.

I have not seen public support of a president like this in my lifetime. Period. Wow.

One of the biggest things I have against Trump is how he mishandled the Corona virus. He hesitated in enacting his power to take over factories to create PPE and down played the virus way to much. He stated that he didn't want to panic the average U.S. citizens. He could have done that by acknowledging how bad the pandemic could become and stated that every Federal resource would be come to bear eminently on the problem. I give him credit for helping finance different pharmaceutical companies to quickly produce a vaccine, but him being moco and not wearing a mask mislead many of his supporters.

His economic plan was great until the virus hit. Now the U.S. economy suffered and the bill for the virus bail outs will have to raise taxes for the Coved bail out.

stocker08

Reaction score
I just threw away a yogurt cover that likely has a better chance at understanding correlation than you do. To endorse is to provide approval or support of something. Each of the things I mentioned supports the rioting and the looting. The issue is you don't understand that.
For someone who feverishly defends things that Trump ACTUALLY says...it's quite fun to see you stretch to claim that these things are being encouraged....and then use "correlation" as proof.

Thanks for the laugh.

USAF

Reaction score
I'll accept your gracious admission you got nothin'.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
When you mark the oval or flip the lever for Don Trump this time around, you forfeit your right to any moral high ground. He's a disgusting, horrible person - there's really no debate on that. Go ahead and deflect on unproven claims about <name your favorite punching bag D>. But it won't work. Don is a despicable human being and everyone on the face of the planet knows it. Most right wingers here have admitted it.

Any patriotic argument you subsequently make is invalid, because Don is Don first, not country first, and you very well know it. He doesn't care about the history of the country, the decorum of the office, the Constitution or anything else, insofar as it doesn't provide him useful purpose to further his own brand. That's all he cares about. He doesn't care about the country itself. And you know it. So, after you flip the lever for Don, you don't get to credibly cry patriotism any more.

Don is a useful tool, because he owns libs - which has become issue number one for many folks, including you. But don't pretend that you would tolerate the reverse. You wouldn't. And shouldn't. But you forfeit your ability to turn the tables with credibility (not that that will stop you and others). You don't get to complain if Ds use "anything but what Rs want" as a strategy.

Deficit. After you flip the lever for Don, you don't get to cry about the deficit ever again. This is obvious.

Too many more to list. But when you look yourself in the face after you flip that lever, this is what you will see.
Soooooo, just to summarize...

In order to have a president that has done most of the things he said he was going to do that was important to me, accomplished a boatload of other things that I think are great for the country and for the world as well, and was captaining an absolutely STEAMROLLING economy until several months ago and has made things infinitely better for minorities and minority owned business, would I accept someone who says stupid shit sometimes?

I do believe the answer to that would a resounding F*CK YES, Sir!! Twice on Sunday!

Sorry, I guess I'm just a "Results" kind of guy? Character flaw, I know

GopherJake

Reaction score
Soooooo, just to summarize...

In order to have a president that has done most of the things he said he was going to do that was important to me, accomplished a boatload of other things that I think are great for the country and for the world as well, and was captaining an absolutely STEAMROLLING economy until several months ago and has made things infinitely better for minorities and minority owned business, would I accept someone who says stupid shit sometimes?

I do believe the answer to that would a resounding F*CK YES, Sir!! Twice on Sunday!

Sorry, I guess I'm just a "Results" kind of guy? Character flaw, I know
Everyone has a line over which it wouldn't matter what the utility is. Don hasn't crossed yours and I stand by the description I gave above. Your assertions notwithstanding (much to be debated there, but beside the point), you give up those things by accepting them.

Serious question - what is an example of something Don would do that would cross the line for you and, everything else being equal, you would decide not to vote for him. If he killed someone, after all, he still would have done all those things (conceding them, for the sake of argument, not because they are actually true). So, if he killed someone, would you still vote for him? Why not?

howeda7

Reaction score
What scares me alot more than Trump being reelected is who all these idiots might support next time....
Tucker Carlson/Laura Loomer 2024. IF Trump leaves office and doesn't declare us a Monarchy which Bill Barr will tell us is totally legal. In that case Ivanka.

howeda7

Reaction score
Can we please brain the F moron who thinks Trump wants to reduce the debt. It's so far from reality it's not even funny.
Not wants to, already did! MAGA! KAG!

stocker08

Reaction score

+08

The right is in for a very rude awakening. Their blinded support of this despicable, horrible president, has really opened the door for future presidents to be downright corrupt and basically say "deal with it."

Blatant lies are now perfectly acceptable.....and good?

Now....I don't think we'll ever see another president as corrupt and mentally challenged as Prejudent Trump....but you almost wonder if anyone will try and "own the right" like Trump has attempted to do to the left.

I mean the righties are already giant whiny babies....but I think mental hospitals all over are going to have to expand rapidly starting in a few months.

stocker08

Reaction score
Everyone has a line over which it wouldn't matter what the utility is. Don hasn't crossed yours and I stand by the description I gave above. Your assertions notwithstanding (much to be debated there, but beside the point), you give up those things by accepting them.

Serious question - what is an example of something Don would do that would cross the line for you and, everything else being equal, you would decide not to vote for him. If he killed someone, after all, he still would have done all those things (conceding them, for the sake of argument, not because they are actually true). So, if he killed someone, would you still vote for him? Why not?
The point is that results matter. Even if the results are bad and the righties try to pretend that they are good. Seriously how many presidents have kept their promises like Trump? Many said that there's no way that Trump is going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.....or drain the swamp. The righties say "neigh". Look at the results and weep.

Top Bottom