It's not too late!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You think those objecting to what’s happening in these photos are...homophobes? We need a “Cuties” thread.
Safe to say that PF is working on a hijack effort.

I'm curious to see the numbers of what kind of turnout they had at Lake Mead for the boaters this afternoon, and if it got any coverage whatsoever. The enthusiasm for Trump was pretty surprising for southern NV really.

Wally

Reaction score
I’m out loud and proud. Now defend the degenerate pictures.
Am I in the pictures?
Did I take them?
I don't give a f really...
And I don't get your point?

A couple of drag queens, who cares?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Oh, I think it's a lot more broad- and getting broader by the day, than you might think.

This may turn out to be Reagan vs. Mondale like- I hope MN isn't the only state the loser carries.
At this point, nothing would surprise me in this election. But the momentum the Trumpster seems to be building again is pretty impressive considering the circumstances.

He could lose handily, or he could win even bigger than last time. I still think voter turnout, particularly on the left, will be historically low and especially at the polls. If more and more people can figure out how to stay on their couch and still vote, Joe's got a fighting chance.

MennoSota

Reaction score

This is all totally normal. Oh Gee and the rest of you all are correct... I’m the sick one. LOL!
I couldn't care less about people playing dress up.
What I care about is the gay teacher and partner in a southeast suburb who looked for vulnerable young boys and brought them to their house where they had hidden cameras and then sexually exploited the young males. I care that they brought these young males to the gay pride parades and molested the children in hotel rooms.
I, for one, celebrated the fact that upon being caught, they both went to the woods and killed themselves. Clearly, they knew that they hadn't just been playing dress up, like you are implying.
So, tell me again how traditional relationships are regressive and your pictures represent the best in humanity.
If you like playing dress up, that's fine by me. Just make sure that you're just playing dress up.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Am I in the pictures?
Did I take them?
I don't give a f really...
And I don't get your point?

A couple of drag queens, who cares?
My point? My point is that your side is sexualizing children, and that’s sick.

Ogee, my fault for derailing the thread. Here’s a link to trumps speech in Nevada right now - currently at 116k viewers.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Ogee, I feel for you here. This belongs in the threadjack hall of fame, so you always have that, I guess.

stocker08

Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:
Ogee says he doesn't care. Then he starts this thread.

Not only does Ogee really, really care. He's scared out of his mind that Trump is going down in flames!
No need for alarm. Just a death rattle. It'll stop and Ogee will go into hiding soon.

This is all totally normal. Oh Gee and the rest of you all are correct... I’m the sick one. LOL!
How long did you spend compiling these photos to "share" here? Very normal.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Trump has to win to stop the pedophiles from taking over.
there is a worldwide cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who rule the world, essentially, and they control everything. They control politicians, and they control the media. They control Hollywood, and they cover up their existence, essentially. And they would have continued ruling the world, were it not for the election of President Donald Trump. Now, Donald Trump in this conspiracy theory knows all about this evil cabal's wrongdoing. But one of the reasons that Donald Trump was elected was to put an end to them, basically. And now we would be ignorant of this behind-the-scenes battle of Donald Trump and the U.S. military—that everyone backs him and the evil cabal—were it not for "Q." And what "Q" is is basically a poster on 4chan, who later moved to 8chan, who reveals details about this secret behind-the-scenes battle, and also secrets about what the cabal is doing and also the mass sort of upcoming arrest events through these posts.[34]
Followers of QAnon also believe that there is an imminent event known as "The Storm", in which thousands of people, members of the cabal, will be arrested, possibly sent to Guantanamo Bay prison or to face military tribunals, and the U.S. military will brutally take over the country.[34] The result of The Storm will be salvation and utopia on earth.[43]

People actually believe this.

compared to that, the chances of Trump winning the election are not nearly as bizarre.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Multiple Nobel Peace prize nominations, the state of the country and the economy at the time COVID hit, and the way it's already bouncing back now, it's been an awfully impressive administration no matter how you slice it. Virtually none of the major accomplishments being covered by MSM, whatsoever, but that's not stopping him from plowing ahead
I feel that the real journalists are covering the carnage of Covid rather well, both the healthcare and financial toll. FYI - the stock market is not the economy - take an econ class.

LOL at the Nobel Peace Prize nominations reference -

From the Nobel Peace Prize website -

Nomination process

All living persons and active organizations or institutions are eligible candidates for the Nobel Peace Prize. What is considered a valid nomination is defined by the Nobel Foundation’s statutes. In order for a nomination to be valid, it must be submitted no later than January 31. Submissions are made through an online form.
Neither the names of nominators nor of nominees for the Nobel Peace Prize may be divulged until 50 years have elapsed. (It appears to me then that his nomination then was leaked by his Norwegian White Supremacist Legislator Buddy -who knew MJ Felton held such a post?)

Trump's nomination was by this "winner", who nominated him previously -

On Wednesday, far-right Norwegian lawmaker Christian Tybring-Gjedde announced that he nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize for his contributions to the new Israel-United Arab Emirates Agreement.
So who, exactly, is the person responsible for bestowing this Fox News bonanza upon us? Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Progress Party known for his staunch anti-immigration stance, believes Trump should be considered based on this one act alone, referring to the historic deal made between Israel and the United Arab Emirates to normalize relations between the two nations.

This isn’t the first time he has nominated Trump for the prize either. In 2018, Tybring-Gjedde was one of two Norwegian lawmakers who nominated Trump, citing his reconciliation efforts between North and South Korea. Given his history, though, it’s not much of a surprise that he is fond of Trump. Tybring-Gjedde was heavily criticized in 2011 for suggesting that Muslims, by nature, were more aggressive than Norwegians. He also likened hijab head coverings to Ku Klux Klan robes.

Unfortunately he won't able to catch the man he obsessives over incessantly and will never measure up to, 2009 Nobel Peace Prize Winner President Barack Obama, the man who stopped a recession in its tracks saving this country from a depression and who didn't cause one by his inept polices, like Dumbo Donald Has.

Here's a warm fuzzy for you, while you fap to Tucker, 1 next year in the "Harmless, Uniformed, Poster Category" - better start working on your acceptance speech now, son!!

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Whatever gets you off people....the bigger the homophobe the gayer the person.
Gee, I wonder many of those photos were photoshopped by you and your QAnon winners, RUH ROH.

I'm sure he(?) also thinks that all gay teachers are pedophiles who abuse children lol.

Damn, I thought Anita you was dead -

1599992505064.png

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
I feel that the real journalists are covering the carnage of Covid rather well, both the healthcare and financial toll. FYI - the stock market is not the economy - take an econ class.

LOL at the Nobel Peace Prize nominations reference -

From the Nobel Peace Prize website -

Nomination process

All living persons and active organizations or institutions are eligible candidates for the Nobel Peace Prize. What is considered a valid nomination is defined by the Nobel Foundation’s statutes. In order for a nomination to be valid, it must be submitted no later than January 31. Submissions are made through an online form.
Neither the names of nominators nor of nominees for the Nobel Peace Prize may be divulged until 50 years have elapsed. (It appears to me then that his nomination then was leaked by his Norwegian White Supremacist Legislator Buddy -who knew MJ Felton held such a post?)

Trump's nomination was by this "winner", who nominated him previously -

On Wednesday, far-right Norwegian lawmaker Christian Tybring-Gjedde announced that he nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize for his contributions to the new Israel-United Arab Emirates Agreement.
So who, exactly, is the person responsible for bestowing this Fox News bonanza upon us? Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Progress Party known for his staunch anti-immigration stance, believes Trump should be considered based on this one act alone, referring to the historic deal made between Israel and the United Arab Emirates to normalize relations between the two nations.

This isn’t the first time he has nominated Trump for the prize either. In 2018, Tybring-Gjedde was one of two Norwegian lawmakers who nominated Trump, citing his reconciliation efforts between North and South Korea. Given his history, though, it’s not much of a surprise that he is fond of Trump. Tybring-Gjedde was heavily criticized in 2011 for suggesting that Muslims, by nature, were more aggressive than Norwegians. He also likened hijab head coverings to Ku Klux Klan robes.

Unfortunately he won't able to catch the man he obsessives over incessantly and will never measure up to, 2009 Nobel Peace Prize Winner President Barack Obama, the man who stopped a recession in its tracks saving this country from a depression and who didn't cause one by his inept polices, like Dumbo Donald Has.

Here's a warm fuzzy for you, while you fap to Tucker, 1 next year in the "Harmless, Uniformed, Poster Category" - better start working on your acceptance speech now, son!!
Not even the Trump dotards thought that the Nobel Peace prize nomination was legitimate. It does make sense that white supremacists are behind the nomination however. Righties are so proud.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Gee, I wonder many of those photos were photoshopped by you and your QAnon winners, RUH ROH.
I believe these photos were photoshopped but probably not by this poster. I think he's just a psychotic fool.

He should be banned! This is worse than what Felton was banned for.

From NBC news during Feb. 2019:

A new batch of troll accounts identified by Twitter as having ties to Russia’s propaganda operation revealed an emphasis on promoting far-right conspiracy theories such as Qanon to Americans.

Twitter announced Thursday the removal of 418 accounts tied to the Kremlin-backed Internet Research Agency, the disinformation group whose employees were indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller last February for attempted election interference.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
My point? My point is that your side is sexualizing children, and that’s sick.

Ogee, my fault for derailing the thread. Here’s a link to trumps speech in Nevada right now - currently at 116k viewers.

You don't think there are Republican pedophiles?
Give me a f break ok.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Give me a f break ok.
The homosexuals angle he's dangling is hate speech; the majority of pedophiles are, you guessed it, identify as straight white males.

This is an old trope, hence my ode to Anita Bryant.

Last edited:

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Give me a f break ok.
I think this whole thing was faked just like Pizzagate. These photos don't even look unaltered.

Yes, there are Republican, Democratic, Independent, and apolitical pedophiles but not nearly as many, or as powerful, as these wackos believe.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I couldn't care less about people playing dress up.
What I care about is the gay teacher and partner in a southeast suburb who looked for vulnerable young boys and brought them to their house where they had hidden cameras and then sexually exploited the young males. I care that they brought these young males to the gay pride parades and molested the children in hotel rooms.
I, for one, celebrated the fact that upon being caught, they both went to the woods and killed themselves. Clearly, they knew that they hadn't just been playing dress up, like you are implying.
So, tell me again how traditional relationships are regressive and your pictures represent the best in humanity.
If you like playing dress up, that's fine by me. Just make sure that you're just playing dress up.
And Wally doesn’t understand.......

GoodasGold

Reaction score
The homosexuals angle he's dangling is hate speech; the majority of pedophiles are, you guessed it, identify as straight white males.

This is an old trope, hence my ode to Anita Bryant.
Father Flanagan!

Spoofin

Reaction score

I don’t know about sick, but you are clearly bothered by and prejudice against a certain group of people because you don’t find them “normal”. It’s telling more than anything.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I had forgotten about Anita Bryant. She was trying to repeal an anti discrimination ordinance in California. Speaking in opposition to her were Gerald Ford, jimmy Brown,Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Ogee, I feel for you here. This belongs in the threadjack hall of fame, so you always have that, I guess.
Non-issue really, but with the Trumpster showing up in town today, the show of support is really kind of crazy. Incredibly impressive. I still think it would be impossible for Trump to turn Nevada in his favor but wowzers, the incompetent and corrupt Gov Sisolak seems bent on screwing the state economy here so bad that it could happen.

Wally

Reaction score
Ope, I guess I'm convinced now. Getting health care done is no small feat.
Can we please brain the F moron who thinks Trump wants to reduce the debt. It's so far from reality it's not even funny.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I had forgotten about Anita Bryant. She was trying to repeal an anti discrimination ordinance in California. Speaking in opposition to her were Gerald Ford, jimmy Brown,Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan.
She liked to drink orange juice. It killed her.

USAF

Reaction score
Ope, I guess I'm convinced now. Getting health care done is no small feat.
Sadly, this sounds totally believable. Trumpanistas ain't exactly the best and brightest.

Top Bottom