It's not too late!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
... to get on the Trump train!!

Some of you really need to get on board, seriously. There's plenty of room to support what could be the greatest president in the last century. No need to be a loser all your life. Just do it. You can tell all your friends you voted for Grandpa Joe if it makes you feel better, but at this point why fight it?

I don't know how much it will make national news (I'm sure it won't be on CNN), but the view from my bike ride through Lake Mead National Park today was incredible. Holy shit, I had no idea what the hell was going on, although I'd heard Trump was going to be in Vegas sometime this weekend (tomorrow I believe?). The stream or parade of boats making their way around Lake Mead was the craziest thing I've ever seen. The park was full of Trump supporters, Trump flags, red white and blue shirts and clothing, people parked and camping out all the way up the hill into Boulder City to watch the festivities. What a show of support, in what is lately a blue state. Well, Clark County is blue, the entire rest of the state is red.

I have not seen public support of a president like this in my lifetime. Period. Wow.

GoodasGold

Reaction score

Some of you really need to get on board, seriously. There's plenty of room to support what could be the greatest president in the last century. No need to be a loser all your life. Just do it. You can tell all your friends you voted for Grandpa Joe if it makes you feel better, but at this point why fight it?

I don't know how much it will make national news (I'm sure it won't be on CNN), but the view from my bike ride through Lake Mead National Park today was incredible. Holy shit, I had no idea what the hell was going on, although I'd heard Trump was going to be in Vegas sometime this weekend (tomorrow I believe?). The stream or parade of boats making their way around Lake Mead was the craziest thing I've ever seen. The park was full of Trump supporters, Trump flags, red white and blue shirts and clothing, people parked and camping out all the way up the hill into Boulder City to watch the festivities. What a show of support, in what is lately a blue state. Well, Clark County is blue, the entire rest of the state is red.

I have not seen public support of a president like this in my lifetime. Period. Wow.
Your too easily impressed by parades.

John Galt

Reaction score
When I was in Southwest Florida a few weeks ago there were Trump flags all over the place. My kids asked where all the Biden flags were...

Trump’s support may not be broad, but the core 30% that support him are probably the most passionate supporters I’ve seen in my lifetime.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
When I was in Southwest Florida a few weeks ago there were Trump flags all over the place. My kids asked where all the Biden flags were...

Trump’s support may not be broad, but the core 30% that support him are probably the most passionate supporters I’ve seen in my lifetime.
Oh, I think it's a lot more broad- and getting broader by the day, than you might think.

This may turn out to be Reagan vs. Mondale like- I hope MN isn't the only state the loser carries.

jamiche

Reaction score

Nice troll.

A sea of diabetic and pre diabetic white people with a cumulative IQ in the very, very low triple digits.

jamiche

Reaction score
Oh, I think it's a lot more broad- and getting broader by the day, than you might think.

This may turn out to be Reagan vs. Mondale like- I hope MN isn't the only state the loser carries.
Not a chance trump carries Minnesota, less.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Best post you've ever made - as your 30% figure tracks to the his approximate percentage of support on this board and whackos in the general population.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Lol....read a pole Tess....

It's dropping further after Woodward exposed his lies - I'm sure this is due to BLM voter fraud like all of the problems facting this country

Do you think he'll win his home state , NY or Cal?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

Multiple Nobel Peace prize nominations, the state of the country and the economy at the time COVID hit, and the way it's already bouncing back now, it's been an awfully impressive administration no matter how you slice it. Virtually none of the major accomplishments being covered by MSM, whatsoever, but that's not stopping him from plowing ahead

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
A sea of diabetic and pre diabetic white people with a cumulative IQ in the very, very low triple digits.
Ahhhhh, there it is again.... Trump supporters are somehow less American, less deserving of voting, lesser human beings than those on the left. Howie loves going this route, and he's not the only one. Bad is awfully good at it too. Those worthless Trump supporters, pathetic disgusting individuals, each and every one of them, no doubt...

Wally

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, there it is again.... Trump supporters are somehow less American, less deserving of voting, lesser human beings than those on the left. Howie loves going this route, and he's not the only one. Bad is awfully good at it too. Those worthless Trump supporters, pathetic disgusting individuals, each and every one of them, no doubt...
My favorite Trump supporter is the guy who wanted to go down with his boat. LOL....

I also love the fatties protesting against Covid shutdowns, fodder for the next news cycle...

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Jam jam clan is jealous of those in the sea......

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
It’s the Conservatives that are backwards and regressive...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I wonder what search term he used. Is the point that Trump will prevent drag, or that Biden will require it?

PeoplesFront

Reaction score

This is all totally normal. Oh Gee and the rest of you all are correct... I’m the sick one. LOL!

Section2

Reaction score
Whatever gets you off people....the bigger the homophobe the gayer the person.
You think those objecting to what’s happening in these photos are...homophobes? We need a “Cuties” thread.

Wally

Reaction score
You think those objecting to what’s happening in these photos are...homophobes? We need a “Cuties” thread.
I think peoplesfront needs to come out of the closet...

Top Bottom