It's a Family Affair

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Just read a short review of Bob Woodward's new book "Fear: Drumpf in the White House". It seems we now have a new set of acronyms to consider. Apparently Ivanka considers herself not just a staffer in the administration, but "First Daughter". That would make her FDOTUS. Jared I suppose becomes FSINOTUS. And the boys...FSOTUS and SSOTUS:confused:. And Tiffany...CRTNDOTUS. The times they are a changin.

justthefacts

Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2b9f490d2768

White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly frequently lost his temper and told colleagues that he thought the president was “unhinged,” Woodward writes. In one small group meeting, Kelly said of Trump: “He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”
At a National Security Council meeting on Jan. 19, Trump disregarded the significance of the massive U.S. military presence on the Korean Peninsula, including a special intelligence operation that allows the United States to detect a North Korean missile launch in seven seconds vs. 15 minutes from Alaska, according to Woodward. Trump questioned why the government was spending resources in the region at all.

“We’re doing this in order to prevent World War III,” Defense Secretary Jim Mattis told him.

After Trump left the meeting, Woodward recounts, “Mattis was particularly exasperated and alarmed, telling close associates that the president acted like — and had the understanding of — ‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
What’s really hilarious is that members of the staff Trump appointed along with lawyers he hired believe that Trump is an idiot and a f’ing liar!??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
At least Nixon had the sense to resign.

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

justthefacts

Reaction score

cncmin

Reaction score
At least Nixon had the sense to resign.
Nixon was a huge narcissist who would do anything for power. Think about that for a second, in relation to the very stable genius currently occupying the WH.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Where are all of the Trump bobos? I suspect they are tuned in to Fox News waiting for their marching orders?[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Where are all of the Trump bobos? I suspect they are tuned in to Fox News waiting for their marching orders?[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The marching orders have already been issued with Trump stating that this whole thing is a hoax. That's what I've been expecting to see here, but silence so far.

Even if only one, solitary of these anecdotes are true, it's a worse situation than most of us have even dreamed. Total dysfunction in the most important and powerful administrative office in the world.

USAF

Reaction score
Anybody who has heard Trump speak already knows he's a moron and the thought of him as POTUS is so absurd as to be frightening.

We don't need Woodward's book with details to tell us what any moderately intelligent person already knows.

Wally

Reaction score
I love how Trump says the book is all lies while admitting some of the details.

Top Bottom