Israel’s Netanyahu to make ‘dramatic announcement’

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I'll be watching this one closely. The Israeli AG will probably end up dead

OPGD#71

Reaction score

cncmin

Reaction score
awesome. That man is so terrible. It'll be interesting to see if he can snake out of those charges
You realize that man is probably less corrupt than the one you cheer heartily on this side of the pond, right?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I’m in favor of Palestine being a worldwide recognized country and part of UN.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
I’m in favor of Palestine being a worldwide recognized country and part of UN.
How do you justify the hundreds of missile attacks on Israeli civilians? The Palestinians intentionally target civilians. If we did that you’d be all about how wrong and awful it is.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Violence is wrong, no matter how you slice it.

Regardless, Israel and Palastine should be separate, world recognized, sovereign states that are both members of the UN and both allies of the US. Simple as that.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
Violence is wrong, no matter how you slice it.

Regardless, Israel and Palastine should be separate, world recognized, sovereign states that are both members of the UN and both allies of the US. Simple as that.
Agreed 100%. And should one of those two nations fire the first shot against the other I’d support a full fledged response against the aggressor nation. The same as we did when NYC was attacked on 9/11. Agreed?

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
9/11 has literally nothing to do with it
It was an example of a nation being attacked.

How about this, Palestine gets its own territory and is recognized by the UN and US, but if either Palestine or Israel is attacked by any country to include each other, you’d be ok with a full fledged response to the act of war, right?

cncmin

Reaction score
You are ignorant
In what way? Are you suggesting Trump isn't corrupt? Have you read the Mueller report? Have you watched the impeachment proceedings? Corruption should be his middle name.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
In what way? Are you suggesting Trump isn't corrupt? Have you read the Mueller report? Have you watched the impeachment proceedings? Corruption should be his middle name.
Maybe take a few minutes to enjoy the Gophers win in football today, huh?

Good grief, life's too short to go through it like you do

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It was an example of a nation being attacked.

How about this, Palestine gets its own territory and is recognized by the UN and US, but if either Palestine or Israel is attacked by any country to include each other, you’d be ok with a full fledged response to the act of war, right?
I'm not going to say anything more specific or beyond that the US should treat Israel and Palestine equally. You can conclude whatever you like, from that.

And the US should not have its embassy for either nation, nor recognize as the capital for either nation, in (West) Jerusalem.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
I'm not going to say anything more specific or beyond that the US should treat Israel and Palestine equally. You can conclude whatever you like, from that.

And the US should not have its embassy for either nation, nor recognize as the capital for either nation, in (West) Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is where the embassy resides. It shouldn’t be a surprise, as America’s president promised it during his campaign. America voted for it. Elections have consequences.

Palestinians receive weapons from Iran. Therefore, we can’t treat them equally. How could we? If Canada were to receive weapons from Iran and fire thousands of missiles into America every year, how would you suggest we respond?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Palestinian lovers, explain this.

Really it’s a tale of what happens when illegal immigration gets out of control. They kick you out of a house you still have keys for and declare you a non citizen of the place you live.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Really it’s a tale of what happens when illegal immigration gets out of control. They kick you out of a house you still have keys for and declare you a non citizen of the place you live.
The very same tactic the Kushners use to acquire their real estate at basement prices.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Palestinian lovers, explain this.

Some people are able to hold somewhat conflicting thoughts in their mind at the same time. Yes, rocket attacks by Palestinians are wrong. Yes, Israel conducting a modern day apartheid is also wrong. Yes, Netanyahu is a corrupt liar who has repeatedly abused the generosity of the American government.

Apologies for the extremely complex philosophy there. I'll try to get the cliffs notes out later.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Some people are able to hold somewhat conflicting thoughts in their mind at the same time. Yes, rocket attacks by Palestinians are wrong. Yes, Israel conducting a modern day apartheid is also wrong. Yes, Netanyahu is a corrupt liar who has repeatedly abused the generosity of the American government.

Apologies for the extremely complex philosophy there. I'll try to get the cliffs notes out later.
There are plenty of examples of that apartheid, or as i like to call it, slaughter. Folks need to stop pretending the Israel government is a stand up operation

Top Bottom