Is this problematic for Democrats & BLM?

oak_street1981

Reaction score
You know sSniter Bird was one of the heads of the KKK & Hillary , Bidden thought a lot of him.
Senile Joe Biden loved all those Democrat Senators that hated black people...…. all on the record... Mentors and heroes to the Dems... worst lynchers ever

stocker08

Reaction score
Remember when he said that Mexicans are murderers and rapists?

Oh....wait. That was Trump. And those were HIS words.

diehard

Reaction score
There are a lot of desperate communists who post here. Minnesota racism raises its ugly head somewhere in most threads.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
NFL player rages anti Semitic. Another nfl player says it’s just a distraction. Excuses made.

anyone else does the same and the looting and rioting begin. And the jam jam clan approves.

biden continually speaks, if you can call it speaking, horrible things. Silence from the jamm jamm clan.

wow

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Trump's going to win again, and he's going to win bigger than 2016. The left has created a fake news campaign to try to convince people Trump is losing steam. Just because you keep saying it's true, doesn't mean it is. I've seen nothing other than some obviously slanted polls, to suggest Trump's losing any steam, plus I expect he's got a few surprises up his sleeve. I don;t know a single Trump voter who's regretting it & his party approval is at all all-time high. The burning, looting, defunding police, destroying statues of Lincoln, Jefferson & Washington, calling the 4th of July a White Supremacist holiday, bashing Mt Rushmore, etc. none of that is bringing in Independents or moderate Democrats.
Yep, you're terrified.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Wow, the libs are still trying to claim Joe "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" Biden isn't racist?

The same Joe that fought for school segregation because he didn't want his kids to "grow up in a racial jungle" You know, when he said, "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle." He and his good pal racist Jessie Helms sure worked great as a team on that one.

The same Joe that praised former Ku Klux Klan “Exalted Cyclops” Robert Byrd, calling him a “friend,” “mentor,” and “guide, you know, that same Byrd that recruited and led a 150-member chapter of the KKK.

The same Joe that called another of his fellow Senate segregationists, Strom Thurmond, “one of my closest friends” and thanked him on the Senate floor for helping him pass laws to incarcerate Black Americans.

The same Joe that wrote those mass incarceration laws that decimated Black communities. Fortunately Trump was able to undo the damage that Biden caused. I wonder why Biden and Obama did nothing on that when they could have for eight years -- oh ya, it was Biden's bill.

The same Joe that said If "you don't vote for me you ain't black." Sure, nothing racist there...

The same Joe that praised groups based on supporting the ideals of the Confederacy and the Confederate flag, calling them "fine people".

The racism in the Democratic Party runs deep. Their most recent presidential candidate called blacks "superpreditors that need to be taught to heel". Biden, the presumptive candidate for this election, keeps their racism going. To try to make Trump appear racist Dems have to invent things that Trump never said nor did and pretend they're real. That exactly what Biden did to kick off his campaign, the first statement he made for for his campaign was a lie to the American people about Trump. And at the same time, as per this thread, Dems have to pretend that things that Biden actuall did do and say never actually happened. This thread shows just how racist the libs are, from the top down through the rank and file, and to the minions that parrot the Dem talking points. Racism runs deep, If you support Biden, then you're supporting a racist. It's that straight forward.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The hag Hilllary was the source of the "birther: stuff related to B. H. Obama.
That's absolutely right & intentionally ignored by the left. As they say, "In order to be a Democrat, you have to work hard to now know things", because little of their crap makes sense, if you know things.

Top Bottom