Irreconcilable Differences?

Section2

Reaction score
Pelosi is a hot head. Trump knew by not shaking her hand it would enrage her & she'd make a mistake. It worked.

Moreover, She, like so many D's sees herself as infinitely smarter than Trump & lives in a constant state of outrage as as she continues to be outfoxed by dumb-ol' Trump.
I don't agree. This was completely premeditated and planned out. It was not a moment of impulsive anger.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Pelosi is a hot head. Trump knew by not shaking her hand it would enrage her & she'd make a mistake. It worked.

Moreover, She, like so many D's sees herself as infinitely smarter than Trump & lives in a constant state of outrage as as she continues to be outfoxed by dumb-ol' Trump.
Hmmmm. You seem to be the lone Trump supporter who thinks that was intentional.

Section2

Reaction score
It would also never work because the deep red southern states rely on the north. The blue states have been dragging the poorly educated hick states along for a while. No worries....maybe the next Roy Moore will right the path.
Then cut them loose.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
It would also never work because the deep red southern states rely on the north. The blue states have been dragging the poorly educated hick states along for a while. No worries....maybe the next Roy Moore will right the path.
Of yes, you intellectual elites have been forced to carry the weight of those dumb Blacks in the deep South for decades. The unintentional racism & your lack of self awareness, are laughable. White, Northern, elitist man has spoken.

howeda7

Reaction score
I love this story. The thought of Trump sending a bunch of Obama #resistance holdovers to a windowless office to tape papers together all day never gets old.

"Lartey did not work alone. He said his entire department was dedicated to the task of taping paper back together in the opening months of the Trump administration.

One of his colleagues, Reginald Young Jr., who worked as a senior records management analyst, said that during over two decades of government service, he had never been asked to do such a thing.

“We had to endure this under the Trump administration,” Young said. “I’m looking at my director, and saying, ‘Are you guys serious?’ We’re making more than $60,000 a year, we need to be doing far more important things than this. It felt like the lowest form of work you can take on without having to empty the trash cans.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/10/trump-papers-filing-system-635164
Dragon Energy! Refreshing.

howeda7

Reaction score
Look, he didn't see her, OK! And if he did, it was a boss move by a 5D chess player.

What we know for sure is that it wasn't a petulant move by an insecure man child. It definitely wasn't that.

bga1

Reaction score
I doubt if it was intentional, but I don't care if it was or it wasn't. She has richly earned any snub she gets. She is a snake.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
BTW, there is a picture of the document with pre-tears in the paper.
Is it appropriate to chant "4 more years!" and turn the SOTU into a pep rally?
yes, and she should have gaveled that down as well.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This is exactly why I introduced the question... if one party or the other is the "lowest of the low" and we have truly reached that point in our feelings, are we not much better off if we go our separate ways?
No. The union can not be dissolved. Trump will have to beat the Dems into submission. No different than the Civil War, just substitute Trump, for Lincoln.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
You know that actress that everybody thinks is really hot, and you just can't see it that way? That's how I feel when fans of the President speak about him.
You know the guy who always is always claiming he is objective and above the fray and turns out to be as partisan as anyone- that's what I think of when I read your posts.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You know the guy who always is always claiming he is objective and above the fray and turns out to be as partisan as anyone- that's what I think of when I read your posts.
You don't read very well, then. I've never claimed that at all. I just try not to be a dick.

Section2

Reaction score
Settle down, SPG is a good dude and not a dick whatsoever.

howeda7

Reaction score
No. The union can not be dissolved. Trump will have to beat the Dems into submission. No different than the Civil War, just substitute Trump, for Lincoln.
Every day your Trump takes get more and more rational.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I guess if there are irreconcilable differences, I'd frame them this way:

One side hates the other because their leader is a mobster and a sex criminal and wants to sell the national parks to the highest bidder.

The other side hates the first one because they want a national health care system.

Section2

Reaction score
I guess if there are irreconcilable differences, I'd frame them this way:

One side hates the other because their leader is a mobster and a sex criminal and wants to sell the national parks to the highest bidder.

The other side hates the first one because they want a national health care system.
Let's frame things in the most bad faith manner possible and then claim the other side is full of monsters! Good job libs.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Trump has actually kept his campaign promises.
You would/dp say that no matter what.

You would/do say that Jesus has kept his promise to return, no matter what.

It's literally, precisely, exactly, the same thing to you. It's a mental disease.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
it was an accident then.
It wasn't an accident ... and he didn't have any such pre-planned strategy that came to fruition.

If Trump ordered a nuclear missile fired into Turkey, and the end result was WW3 ... you'd claim he had been planning that since 2015 and that it is a great thing for the world.

You're just, gross. Or you play a gross caricature online, for your own enjoyment. Both could be true I guess.

bga1

Reaction score
You would say that no matter what.

You would/do say that Jesus has kept his promise to return, no matter what.

It's literally, precisely, exactly, the same thing to you. It's a mental disease.
No. It's actually a fact. If you go down a list of what he has done- it is what he has promised. There are some things he has not been able to do by himself but he has not wavered from the path he promised.

The mental disease is yours. These things are happening and you are in denial because of your hatred.
Optimism of Americans in their economic prospects are now at an all time high. I would call that "making America great again"...

Top Bottom