Irreconcilable Differences?

howeda7

Reaction score
Irreconcilable differences within the Radical Right, no one, and I mean no one dare challenge Thy Dear Leader.

The Prince has ordered him banished. They best get on it already!

Crosby

Reaction score
You can’t be serious!. Republicans are the lowest of the low. They will do anything to get elected including lies and voter suppression. Get a life.
This is exactly why I introduced the question... if one party or the other is the "lowest of the low" and we have truly reached that point in our feelings, are we not much better off if we go our separate ways?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
What will happen is that people will wake up when people wake up to the fact the republican policy is destroying and dividing this country. The people who have been conned by trump will joint the young people and progressives and throw the republicans out. They will pay for their sins.
Holy shit, you're on a roll here. Best to just let it all out at once. Just get it out

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I generally think that makes sense. Maybe 10 different nations would work. The constitutions of these nations, modeled basically on the U.S. constitution, would have to be different enough to give people clear choices. I would agree with free trade as an absolute among these new countries. And I would agree with the concept of a common military. Free movement of people? Yes, like Europe I guess. But individual countries would have to have the right to set their own immigration and citizenship policies. And they would have to have the right to secure borders if they felt it was necessary. Not arguing one side or the other on immigration; it is just one of those hot button, divisive issues where people would need clear choices.
It'd never work. The left wants to force their agenda on everyone else. They want power & control. There will never be a time they agree to live & let live.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You failed to mention your pouting president failed to shake her hand. I think it was GREAT that she ripped it up! We can now add the lies of his SOTU speech to the thousands of other lies he’s told.
You can look at the video and see that he didn’t see her hand as she extended it. That was obvious to anyone that is willing to look objectively. He didn’t expect or anticipate a handshake with Pence or Pelosi. She extended her hand awkwardly, belatedly and unexpectedly.

But if we’re going to do a tit for tat, she started it by failing to introduce President Trump with the same introduction of respect that has been afforded all Presidents since the tradition started.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Good!!!

Trump and modern GOP (since 2010) are absolutely devoid of class.

Time for Dems to be just as classless back to them. Trying to take the high road didn’t work.
Uhm...It's been years my good fellow.

howeda7

Reaction score
It'd never work. The left wants to force their agenda on everyone else. They want power & control. There will never be a time they agree to live & let live.
Many of your fellow Trumpists want a Christian Theocracy.

bga1

Reaction score
Man, you're first part is just bonkers. Trump wanted to work together early on??? Give me a break. You can't campaign to chants of "Lock Her Up" and expect people to suddenly be like, "No big deal; we're cool now".
I think you have forgotten some things. After Trump was elected he said he was going to drop the Hillary thing, he said nice things about Obama and said he wanted to move on and get going on his agenda for America. He got the Dems over the the WH and talked about areas they might have common ground. It wasn't long after that Trump found out that Obama had been spying on him, they went after Flynn and it was game on.

He was willing to work with them on DACA and on infrastructure for sure and they blew both chances.

bga1

Reaction score
He told multiple outright lies. Not that you care.
You are a much, much bigger liar than Trump will ever be. I think you should sit out andy discussions about honesty.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score
Some people just can't seem to see past the nose on their face nor the forest for the trees. Most of these differences are the same we've always had. It's just the bully pulpit now has a twitter account. tUSA is still a pretty cool place to live.

Here, maybe this will help. It's a cool video, and the lyrics may also help.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Many of your fellow Trumpists want a Christian Theocracy.
Perhaps some minor, fringe element. I certainly have never run across one who does. The D's on the other hand would never allow a neighboring state to practice their Christianity as they like, or to own assault rifles, or use fossil fuels, or to ban abortion, or to ban gay marriage, or practice free speech, or run a private health care. The left will ALWAYS try to force those changes on others.

bga1

Reaction score
The President spends his Twitter time making up childish playground insults for elected officials he has difference with. He mocks them in singsong voice, and play acts their voices like a small child. Spare me.
I give him an A for accuracy. There has never been a more childish opposition party. Pure garbage.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score
I think you have forgotten some things. After Trump was elected he said he was going to drop the Hillary thing, he said nice things about Obama and said he wanted to move on and get going on his agenda for America. He got the Dems over the the WH and talked about areas they might have common ground. It wasn't long after that Trump found out that Obama had been spying on him, they went after Flynn and it was game on.

He was willing to work with them on DACA and on infrastructure for sure and they blew both chances.
Did you read my post? Here, I'll repeat it in case you missed it. You can't campaign to chants of "Lock Her Up" and expect people to suddenly be like, "No big deal; we're cool now".

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Did you read my post? Here, I'll repeat it in case you missed it. You can't campaign to chants of "Lock Her Up" and expect people to suddenly be like, "No big deal; we're cool now".
Trump has been the most centrist President of our lifetimes. Renegotiating NAFTA, ending the TPP, prison/sentencing reform, lowering RX prices, de-escalating military conflicts, rebuilding our infrastructure, etc. The D's have not only opposed him on virtually everything, they have changed the core planks of their platform to resemble the NeoCons just to spite him.

bga1

Reaction score
During the campaign.... Did you actually read my post? I said, after he was elected he threw them the olive branch. And he did. The Dems decided to go the sore loser route and try to get him out of office by spying on him, through the fake Russian collusion deal and the Mueller gang, they attacked Kavanaugh, they have attacked every appointment, they have attempted to impeach him. Nothing for the country, everything for their own attempt at revenge and to get back in power.

howeda7

Reaction score
You are a much, much bigger liar than Trump will ever be. I think you should sit out andy discussions about honesty.
Neither of us can touch Trump, but you're far ahead.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump has been the most centrist President of our lifetimes. Renegotiating NAFTA, ending the TPP, prison/sentencing reform, lowering RX prices, de-escalating military conflicts, rebuilding our infrastructure, etc. The D's have not only opposed him on virtually everything, they have changed the core planks of their platform to resemble the NeoCons just to spite him.
He hasn't done either of the bolded. Why does he (and you) lie and say otherwise? Just because he has a protectionist view on trade that goes against what the GOP used to stand for doesn't make him a centrist.

howeda7

Reaction score
Perhaps some minor, fringe element. I certainly have never run across one who does. The D's on the other hand would never allow a neighboring state to practice their Christianity as they like, or to own assault rifles, or use fossil fuels, or to ban abortion, or to ban gay marriage, or practice free speech, or run a private health care. The left will ALWAYS try to force those changes on others.
It's not a fringe element. Your friend Beeg would love it. The rest of this is drivel.

Section2

Reaction score
Irreconcilable differences within the Radical Right, no one, and I mean no one dare challenge Thy Dear Leader.

According to.... his family. Good post. Well reasoned and thought thru.

Section2

Reaction score
You failed to mention your pouting president failed to shake her hand. I think it was GREAT that she ripped it up! We can now add the lies of his SOTU speech to the thousands of other lies he’s told.
When Trump goes low, we go lower!!

GopherNE

Reaction score
During the campaign.... Did you actually read my post? I said, after he was elected he threw them the olive branch. And he did. The Dems decided to go the sore loser route and try to get him out of office by spying on him, through the fake Russian collusion deal and the Mueller gang, they attacked Kavanaugh, they have attacked every appointment, they have attempted to impeach him. Nothing for the country, everything for their own attempt at revenge and to get back in power.
He's saying Trump is a giant asshole and a bully. Which he is. He's not kind, and he's not a good person. He ran his campaign on personal attacks. How could you trust and want to work with an asshole who bullied you for 6 months.

He is a great divider, and a sickly diseased Olive Branch falls far short.

bga1

Reaction score
He's saying Trump is a giant asshole and a bully. Which he is. He's not kind, and he's not a good person. He ran his campaign on personal attacks. How could you trust and want to work with an asshole who bullied you for 6 months.

Looks like you are the model of kindness! :) LOL
I disagree with your post. He is facing a whole party that acts exactly like you described Trump. You treat Trump well he treats you well. You abuse him and he fights back. The Dems are bullies and not used to dealing with someone who punches back. Trump is doing great things for the country. You should enjoy the first politician in a long time who is not in it to line his own pockets but who actually makes promises and keeps them.

theczar

Reaction score

Trump derangement...personified

Top Bottom