Iowa fans rushing on the field

Gopherholefan

Reaction score
Is weird to see against us. I understand that they rushed the field because of our ranking, but it actually makes me feel a little better about the loss. A weird feeling to see the opposing fans rushing the field after beating us.

cncmin

Reaction score
LOL indeed. I think it means this team has actually made it to the big boys' club. Any loss hurts, but a loss in which the opposing team rushes the field at least shows respect. Have a better gameplan next week and get redemption/take out frustrations on NW.

Brandon

Reaction score
I didn’t think that was worth rushing the field for. Good I guess there expectations are lower

Gopherholefan

Reaction score
Yes, need to be ready to play next week against NW. Also agree that it shows the respect we’ve gained . Albeit if we were 3 pt dogs going into the game LOL

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
Good for them. Guess Floyd will have to come home September 19 of next year.

Worse things have happened.

Vandy

Reaction score
Is weird to see against us. I understand that they rushed the field because of our ranking, but it actually makes me feel a little better about the loss. A weird feeling to see the opposing fans rushing the field after beating us.
I said the same... I guess we have "arrived" if they are rushing the field after beating us.

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
I'll take it as a compliment.

They had good timing. Iowa hit the right spot on Fleck's Chart o' Success!

Bruno22

Reaction score
Because the trophy case in the twin cities is still missing two of the most important pieces

Brandon

Reaction score
I’ll go to that game next year in tcf. About time to beat there asses again

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
If their fans didn't go on the field after every game, this might mean something.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score
If their fans didn't go on the field after every game, this might mean something.
That's what I thought. Don't they go on the field after every game? I remember milling around on the field after a game, but that was almost 15 years ago now. Maybe it's less of a rush and more of a meander for most games.

Top Bottom