Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

bga1

This article is something to behold. I can't believe that it's from Donna Brazile:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774
The lady who helped rig a debate by cheating now writes an expose on Hillary rigging the nomination. They have some beauties, those Dems! But we can trust them and Crowd Source on the Russian hacking- the FBI should just take their word for that. And they didn't know a thing about the dossier- none of them. Looks like Brazile is attempting to innoculate herself here.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
I am putting that book on pre-order. This is an important artifact of history.

I often reflect on the 2016 nomination because I often hear so much hate from the D side directed at Bernie Sanders - for a variety of reasons including having the chutzpah to challenge Clinton for the nomination when it was "her turn" and supposedly weakening her for the national race. She is so loved by the identity-political true believers, but she just didn't have the support or enthusiasm of ordinary people including so many loyal Democratic voters. One of the reasons, of course, is all the well-known funny business surrounding her and Bill, and this essential takeover of the DNC is more of the same.

JimmyJamesMD

The lady who helped rig a debate by cheating now writes an expose on Hillary rigging the nomination. They have some beauties, those Dems! But we can trust them and Crowd Source on the Russian hacking- the FBI should just take their word for that. And they didn't know a thing about the dossier- none of them. Looks like Brazile is attempting to innoculate herself here.
Jullian Assage has a good point on twitter:

[URL="[/URL]

I also add that I think the entire DNC is turning on her. They have nothing to gain by sticking with the Clinton's anymore, especially with the U-One investigation picking up steam. I think we will see more distancing from the Clinton's, which may lead her to handcuffs

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel

[URL="[/URL]

I also add that I think the entire DNC is turning on her. They have nothing to gain by sticking with the Clinton's anymore, especially with the U-One investigation picking up steam. I think we will see more distancing from the Clinton's, which may lead her to handcuffs
Such duplicity would require wholesale lying. What part(s) of the narrative in this excerpt are you calling lies?

JimmyJamesMD

Such duplicity would require wholesale lying. What part(s) of the narrative in this excerpt are you calling lies?
I'm not sure I understand your question. I'm not calling any part of the narrative a lie; I'm merely adding color as to why Brazile would come out with this information in a book.

Gopherguy0723

Absolutely disgusting. I'm sure Brazile is doing this for her own advantage as well.

I wonder if this is part of the reason why Biden didn't run, along with his son. Biden was the best choice, and he would have not only won more overall votes than Hillary, but he also would have won the electoral college.

bga1

[URL="[/URL]

I think this kind of move foreshadows that the other shoe is about to drop on the DNC, Clinton and portions of the Dem party that fail to exit fast enough. Brazile decided to catch the first train out.

bga1

Absolutely disgusting. I'm sure Brazile is doing this for her own advantage as well.

I wonder if this is part of the reason why Biden didn't run, along with his son. Biden was the best choice, and he would have not only won more overall votes than Hillary, but he also would have won the electoral college.
Biden didn't run, yes because of Beau but also because Obama was forced to protect Clinton- Clinton has dirt on Obama and vice versa. That's obvious from Uranium One, Benghazi and a host of other messes. Slo Joe was on the sidelines for most of the past 8 years.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
I'm not sure I understand your question. I'm not calling any part of the narrative a lie; I'm merely adding color as to why Brazile would come out with this information in a book.
OK, got it. You posted Assange's tweet, which called Brazile not credible, essentially calling her a liar. Thought you were parroting that.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
I am putting that book on pre-order. This is an important artifact of history.

I often reflect on the 2016 nomination because I often hear so much hate from the D side directed at Bernie Sanders - for a variety of reasons including having the chutzpah to challenge Clinton for the nomination when it was "her turn" and supposedly weakening her for the national race. She is so loved by the identity-political true believers, but she just didn't have the support or enthusiasm of ordinary people including so many loyal Democratic voters. One of the reasons, of course, is all the well-known funny business surrounding her and Bill, and this essential takeover of the DNC is more of the same.
I haven't seen you do anything in the past year but defend, deflect and mock anyone who dares point out the "well-known funny business surrounding her and Bill". I mean, as long as James Comey & the FBI decided not to prosecute here, it must all be nonsense right?

jamiche

I haven't seen you do anything in the past year but defend, deflect and mock anyone who dares point out the "well-known funny business surrounding her and Bill". I mean, as long as James Comey & the FBI decided not to prosecute here, it must all be nonsense right?
You have no credibility.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Donna Brazile is a bold faced liar & complete scumbag in her own right, but as pointed out already in this thread, I think it's indicative of where the party is headed. Brazile now see's it as more politically advantageous to abandon Hillary and move away from the NeoLibs and towards the alt-Left.

My buddy is an alt-Left activist and he's very energized right now about the prospect of Bernie Sanders beating Trump in 2020. I think it's crazy talk, with Sanders being 79 y/o in 2020 & with the outrage generated towards he and his supporters for being White in 2016. Whites only make up 57% of D voters now and that's shrinking. I expect the D's to run someone of color, preferably checking many minority status boxes, like Kamala Harris. That's what Donna Brazile is positioning herself for, imo.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Biden didn't run, yes because of Beau but also because Obama was forced to protect Clinton- Clinton has dirt on Obama and vice versa. That's obvious from Uranium One, Benghazi and a host of other messes. Slo Joe was on the sidelines for most of the past 8 years.
Holy Foreign Agent Registration Act, crony-collusion batman! Yeah, let's have Joe Biden dictate foreign policy in Ukraine, what could possibly go wrong?

Ukraine gas producer appoints Biden's son to board
https://www.cnbc.com/2014/05/13/bidens-son-joins-ukraine-gas-companys-board-of-directors.html

Hunter Biden’s new job at a Ukrainian gas company is a problem for U.S. soft power
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/05/14/hunter-bidens-new-job-at-a-ukrainian-gas-company-is-a-problem-for-u-s-soft-power/?utm_term=.fc493c7f8347

Biden's Son, Kerry Family Friend Join Ukrainian Gas Producer's Board
https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-son-kerry-family-friend-join-ukrainian-gas-producers-board-1400031749

jamiche

Donna Brazile is a bold faced liar & complete scumbag in her own right, but as pointed out already in this thread, I think it's indicative of where the party is headed. Brazile now see's it as more politically advantageous to abandon Hillary and move away from the NeoLibs and towards the alt-Left.

My buddy is an alt-Left activist and he's very energized right now about the prospect of Bernie Sanders beating Trump in 2020. I think it's crazy talk, with Sanders being 79 y/o in 2020 & with the outrage generated towards he and his supporters for being White in 2016. Whites only make up 57% of D voters now and that's shrinking. I expect the D's to run someone of color, preferably checking many minority status boxes, like Kamala Harris. That's what Donna Brazile is positioning herself for, imo.
Your network of imaginary friends is remarkable.

Section2

Fascinating story. Just a train wreck of a party. Where is Howie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howeda7

Fascinating story. Just a train wreck of a party. Where is Howie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't particularly care about the inter-party bickering of the DNC. Just because I think they are the lesser of two train-wrecks at the moment doesn't require me to care or defend their every action. You don't seem to share this view.

bga1

I don't particularly care about the inter-party bickering of the DNC. Just because I think they are the lesser of two train-wrecks at the moment doesn't require me to care or defend their every action. You don't seem to share this view.
Hillary took over financial control of the DNC and there was perhaps money laundering of incoming campaign funds. I could have guessed that you don't care- but there are quite possibly crimes at play here- by Hillary. Not to mention the fact that the whole thing was a sham.

Are you still believing that Hillary didn't know how the law firm was spending her money on the dossier? If she knew- then it's a crime to pay foreign nations for this type of oppo research.

howeda7

Hillary took over financial control of the DNC and there was perhaps money laundering of incoming campaign funds. I could have guessed that you don't care- but there are quite possibly crimes at play here- by Hillary. Not to mention the fact that the whole thing was a sham.
Money laundering! Lol. Beeg you are a parody account these days.

She did joint-fund raising for the party during the primary. They needed her help raising $. Did that make them partial during the primary? Clearly. If the Bernie Bros are upset, that's fine. He still lost. You have no reason to care. But you'll take any opportunity to make ridiculous Hillary conspiracy claims.

KillerGopherFan

Money laundering! Lol. Beeg you are a parody account these days.

She did joint-fund raising for the party during the primary. They needed her help raising $. Did that make them partial during the primary? Clearly. If the Bernie Bros are upset, that's fine. He still lost. You have no reason to care. But you'll take any opportunity to make ridiculous Hillary conspiracy claims.
“Partial”? Hillary bought, paid for, and owned the Democrat Party/DNC. She bailed them out of debt and damn it, they were going to nominate her no matter what. She made certain of that.

KillerGopherFan

Are you still believing that Hillary didn't know how the law firm was spending her money on the dossier? If she knew- then it's a crime to pay foreign nations for this type of oppo research.
This has Special Prosecutor written all over it. The Howie’s of the world will say this is old news b/c it’s history. No less history than their accusations about Trump and alleged collusion.

The question isn’t did Hillary and her campaign violate the law, it’s which laws did she violate. Just add this to the list with Uranium One and the Email scandals.

Gopherguy0723

You guys need to settle down. What Clinton did is not illegal. Not even close. It is simply disgusting.

What she did is also normal practice after a nominee is determined. She didn't violate a single law by agreeing to a joint fundraising agreement. Trump signed on too. So did, Romney, Obama, McCain, Bush, etc.

All campaigns also take over the national committees once a nominee is determined. Again, it's not illegal to do so before a nominee. It's just unethical as hell.

Top Bottom