I'm Damn Proud of America

oak_street1981

Reaction score
This video was long before I as a City hipster tolerated or even appreciated Country Music/ Growing up in a medium small town in Minnesota , I hated country music. Now I am open to good rootsy versions of it. (Bakersfield sound)

My trip to Nashville in my late 30s for the Music City Bowl changed all that. M Haggard! When I saw this Waylon Jennings video a while ago it confirmed my zeal for something real and pure. Keep in mind I usually like alternative and retro-punk music.

Sorry, the good version of this song, live apparently is no longer available on YouTube. Oh well

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
You sound like a Don Lemon puppet
You are an intentionally blind righty. Funny how many of you there are out there.

Keep flying that confederate flag. Keep defending the white supremacists. Really helps your case.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
You are an intentionally blind righty. Funny how many of you there are out there.

Keep flying that confederate flag. Keep defending the white supremacists. Really helps your case.
None of us care at all about the south, nor does Trump. Sure a NYC guy cares about White SP???? no no no
... get over it...

stocker08

Reaction score
None of us care at all about the south, nor does Trump. Sure a NYC guy cares about White SP???? no no no
... get over it...
Trump loves all those really fine people. The intolerant south is where he has is most tremendous support.

Keep telling yourself otherwise.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Classic deflection by thy leftists, they own bad outcomes by the Black I the USA, other than in the old South, here the KKK/ Democrat Party
Trump loves all those really fine people. The intolerant south is where he has is most tremendous support.

Hey lefty, what are you going to do when the MOB comes for your?

oak_street1981

Reaction score

So what is your point? Are you claiming minorities are targeted in the south?

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Where do you live Stocker08? Do you really think it is a Bull Connor 1960s era around you? KKK/ WCC? What the hell?

stocker08

Reaction score
Classic deflection by thy leftists, they own bad outcomes by the Black I the USA, other than in the old South, here the KKK/ Democrat Party

Hey lefty, what are you going to do when the MOB comes for your?
This is a solid post. Makes as much sense as most Trumpists.

stocker08

Reaction score
So what is your point? Are you claiming minorities are targeted in the south?
Keep pushing the narrative. The deep red south IS the most tolerant. White supremacists, proud boys, and the KKK don't exist anymore. And they're really good people to boot.

oak_street1981

Reaction score

Trump came within a few thousand votes of taking Minnesota in 2016: stop; talking about Oklahoma. Trump is not at all Racist, he is just honest and blunt. He may welll win MN again

Your hero Biden was actually a 1970s era run of the mill racist. He is still an a sorry candidate. He will lose. this year.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Keep pushing the narrative. The deep red south IS the most tolerant. White supremacists, proud boys, and the KKK don't exist anymore. And they're really good people to boot.
Keep living in your little bubble, and push the lies.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump came within a few thousand votes of taking Minnesota in 2016: stop; talking about Oklahoma. Trump is not at all Racist, he is just honest and blunt. He may welll win MN again

Your hero Biden was actually a 1970s era run of the mill racist. He is still an a sorry candidate. He will lose. this year.
Yeah...Trump didn't refuse to rent to minorities back then either.

Lol....revisionist history still doesn't help you. Keep marching shoulder to shoulder with those really fine people. The deep Confederate south appreciates your support. So do the friendly KKK ghosts.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
In a country of 300M plus there are probably 50K total of mentally ill white SPM, KKK ect idiots Please... we all know they are outliers. Are you on the left claiming all the anti-Jewish nuts out there now? Actually the Jew hating group is no longer an outlier among the left.

In General,these fringe people have zero to do with Trump or mainstream politics. Keep fishing for something.

Last edited:

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Where do you live Stocker08? Do you really think it is a Bull Connor 1960s era around you? KKK/ WCC? What the hell?
]]

Great, the lie about "fine people' rises again. Trump was taking about statues, not white racist groups, but keep lying.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Yeah...Trump didn't refuse to rent to minorities back then either.

Lol....revisionist history still doesn't help you. Keep marching shoulder to shoulder with those really fine people. The deep Confederate south appreciates your support. So do the friendly KKK ghosts.
You are such a fraud. Trump is the guy the turned the tables on your racist Democrats in Florida when he opened up his Trump Clubs to Minorities.

Sure.... Blame Trump for NYC racial policies... sure 25 year old DTP was going to change that overnight. good luck trying to hang that on Donald Trump.

USAF

Reaction score
Also, slavery wasn’t just in the south. The north had slaves, but not nearly as many.
Side point: slavery was illegal in all northern states by 1804.

By the way...how many more generations of blacks should have remained in slavery so those poor oppressed southern plantation owners could find other ways of maintaining their pampered lifestyles?

One? Three? Should there be slavery in Mississippi today?

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score

You’re so nuts dude 😂 I don’t own a confederate flag and I don’t know when I’ve ever defended an actual white supremacist. I mean, in your view I probably have because just about any Trump supporter is a white supremacist. You have serious issues

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Side point: slavery was illegal in all northern states by 1804.

By the way...how many more generations of blacks should have remained in slavery so those poor oppressed southern plantation owners could find other ways of maintaining their pampered lifestyles?

One? Three? Should there be slavery in Mississippi today?
Yeah slavery was illegal in the north eventually, but they still profited off of southern slavery. I never said any more generations should have remained in slavery. I’m saying if the leadership and government of the U.S. at that time had actually cared about the southern states, they’d have helped transition them into something other than slavery as a means to keep up with the north.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You’re so nuts dude 😂 I don’t own a confederate flag and I don’t know when I’ve ever defended an actual white supremacist. I mean, in your view I probably have because just about any Trump supporter is a white supremacist. You have serious issues
Yes he does. Biggest issue is idiocy.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Yeah slavery was illegal in the north eventually, but they still profited off of southern slavery. I never said any more generations should have remained in slavery. I’m saying if the leadership and government of the U.S. at that time had actually cared about the southern states, they’d have helped transition them into something other than slavery as a means to keep up with the north.
I suggest you read up on the Reconstruction period. In the post-Civil War years, the US Govt was deeply divided over the approach to the South. President Grant favored what was called "Radical Reconstruction," where the federal government would strictly enforce laws guaranteeing freed slaves the right to vote, own property, etc. There were efforts to promote black-owned businesses, etc. Grant sent Federal troops to the South to enforce the law, protect freed slaves, and arrest KKK members.

This approach was opposed by some Republicans and most Democrats. this led to the very controversial Presidential Election of 1876, with Rep Rutherford B Hayes and Dem Samuel Tilden. the outcome of the election was disputed, and in the end, a compromise was reached where Hayes became president but in turn, he agreed to end reconstruction and pull all Federal troops out of the south.

So, there were efforts to help the South rebuild after the Civil War, but politics got in the way. (I'm Shocked!!)

stocker08

Reaction score

Sanders won 70% to Hillary's >30% in MN in 2016. She was horribly disliked. If there was ever a year for the state to turn red....it was 2016. Sorry....but Biden will do much better. And now everyone knows how awful Trump is. Not going to be close in MN. He'll lose BIGLY.

Trump refused to rent to minorities back in the 70s-80s. He thinks Mexicans are murderers and rapists. Trump in TREMENDOUSLY racist. And he'll go down as the worst (one term) president of all time.

stocker08

Reaction score
In a country of 300M plus there are probably 50K total of mentally ill white SPM, KKK ect idiots Please... we all know they are outliers. Are you on the left claiming all the anti-Jewish nuts out there now? Actually the Jew hating group is no longer an outlier among the left.

In General,these fringe people have zero to do with Trump or mainstream politics. Keep fishing for something.
Lol. 50,000! Keep telling yourself that. There are way more. And they embrace the bigotry of the right. Just like you.

stocker08

Reaction score
You are such a fraud. Trump is the guy the turned the tables on your racist Democrats in Florida when he opened up his Trump Clubs to Minorities.

Sure.... Blame Trump for NYC racial policies... sure 25 year old DTP was going to change that overnight. good luck trying to hang that on Donald Trump.
Wait.....Trump finally opened his OWN clubs up to minorities? So he went from completely racist to only partially racist? LOL! Take a breather. Defending racists is a bad look.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump supporters blindly ignore that white supremacists and the bunch are shoulder to shoulder with them.....yelling MAGA. Really fine patriots.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Sanders won 70% to Hillary's >30% in MN in 2016. She was horribly disliked. If there was ever a year for the state to turn red....it was 2016. Sorry....but Biden will do much better. And now everyone knows how awful Trump is. Not going to be close in MN. He'll lose BIGLY.

Trump refused to rent to minorities back in the 70s-80s. He thinks Mexicans are murderers and rapists. Trump in TREMENDOUSLY racist. And he'll go down as the worst (one term) president of all time.
Ha you are honestly a Don Lemon puppet. He said that the illegals coming over the border were murderers and rapists. Not all Mexicans. You’re so dense.

Top Bottom