IG Report Into Russia Inquiry

MplsGopher

KGF, you're not able to write a single post without insulting someone or some thing that you hate. Really sad, for a guy as smart as you.

Section2

Beeg's long-awaited IG report is a huge nothing burger. Team MAGA, Hannity and co. look like fools again. Thoughts and prayers.
Hated it when Barr gave a summary of Mueller.
Loves it when “someone” gives a summary of IG report.
What could the common thread be? Clearly that Bill Barr is a liar.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist

The NYT is perhaps the least reputable source available in 2019, but I will humor you anyway. How do you reconcile the following:

"The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia's election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said."

"The F.B.I. did have an undercover agent who posed as Mr. Halper’s assistant during a London meeting with Mr. Papadopoulos in August 2016."

#Journalisms.

justthefacts

The NYT is perhaps the least reputable source available in 2019, but I will humor you anyway. How do you reconcile the following:

"The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia's election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said."

"The F.B.I. did have an undercover agent who posed as Mr. Halper’s assistant during a London meeting with Mr. Papadopoulos in August 2016."

#Journalisms.
Do you know what "inside Donald J. Trump's campaign" means? Let's start with this: do you know what "inside" means?

justthefacts

ATTENTION!

ATTENTION!

PLEASE DEPLOY PROCEDURE 934B!

REPEAT: PLEASE DEPLOY PROCEDURE 934B!

WE ARE NOW DISAVOWING HOROWITZ!

REPEAT: WE ARE NOW DISAVOWING HOROWITZ!

PLEASE STAY TUNED WHILE WE DETERMINE WHETHER TO DEPLOY PROCEDURE 934C, IN WHICH WE ALL CLAIM HOROWITZ IS A OBAMA HOLDOVER DEEP STATE NEVERTRUMPER PARTISAN HACK!

KillerGopherFan

Oh, so you mean the House Democrats might actually let him testify in front of a House committee?

Let’s see what he has to say. Reasonable legal minds can disagree. But if he is questioned by either Senate or House committees, he’s going to have some tough questions to answer. And, of course, the MSM will contort whatever is said to excuse the Obama administration for judgment errors that can’t be proven to be corrupt.

I’m sure that will see a bunch of lefties be outraged when Durham makes criminal charges against a few lefty operatives.

howeda7

Lyin Bill Barr has no shame. But we knew this already. Pathetic. He should resign and officially become Trump's personal lawyer, which is all he's been doing anyway. They have an excellent track record of facing criminal charges for doing their client's bidding.

Top Bottom