Hunter's emails

howeda7

Reaction score
BREAKING: HUNTER HAD BUSINESS DEALS AFTER JOE LEFT OFFICE! THERE ARE EVEN EMAILS FROM HIS BUSINESS DEALS!
I think Hunter, Eric, Jr. and Ivanka should all release every email they've ever sent or received. Let's really dig in here! I know Jr. loves some Russian hacked emails late in Summer. What else might we find?

bga1

Reaction score
I'm not following that. The info can be found by anybody with google. This is really an example of how impossible it is for the gatekeepers to keep the goats in.
Twitter and FB knows that their base of lefties and young people dominate these sites and some get their information almost exclusively from them. They cannot allow even a portion of their base to get discouraged by this information. The censoring by Twit and FB gives the Biden campaign some cover to call the stories illegitimate and they did just that- in one of their responses they said that Twitter's ban shows that the information was not legit...therefore they, the Biden team didn't need to address it.

But you are right this still would not be effective except...CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC all in their own way are either attempting to deflate or just not mention the story. A quick check of CNN shows that their top story is how Q Anon (cue up the dark music) is luring Christians. :) That's Orwellian on this particular day. It would be as if on 9-12 -2001 a newspaper would have led with a story...Two Muslim Boys Win Pinewood Derby Race.

Face it, this is an all out effort to win by the media on behalf of the Democrat party. We all know it. Don't soil yourself by attempting to say differently, you are not like some of these guys here.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The key is to get all the weight in the back of the car. Also, the ruled allow only 3 wheels to touch the track--put one up, and you reduce friction.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
For the record, the decision by Twitter is going to bite them in the ass hard. Now they HAVE to be the content police.

Minnesota

Reaction score
For the record, the decision by Twitter is going to bite them in the ass hard. Now they HAVE to be the content police.
Yep, really dumb move on their part. Twitter and Facebook seem to be overcorrecting for 2016.

bga1

Reaction score
No. Here is what is going to happen: They are going to continue to do what they are doing and they will PROMISE to do better after the election! ( and maybe after the election they will for a while) They will go to congress and testify and apologize and nothing will happen because nothing ever happens in Congress.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
IMO, it's really interesting that the Hiden camp isn't denying that the Hunter emails are legit. About the only response is that meetings with the corrupt foreign officials were not listed in Joe's official calendar. Team Hiden really thinks the MSM and Social Media Dictators will be able to simply make this go away and that the libs are so removed from reality that gov't corruption and kickbacks from foreign gov't to send billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars to their countries is fine and dandy. And, maybe they're right. That's how far from reality many libs actually are -- just look at the posts in this thread.

Wally

Reaction score
But I have little doubt that the emails are legitimate. These would be extremely hard to fabricate accurately.
Lol, yea it would be pretty tough for Russians to do that...... ROTFLMAO

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I think Hunter, Eric, Jr. and Ivanka should all release every email they've ever sent or received. Let's really dig in here! I know Jr. loves some Russian hacked emails late in Summer. What else might we find?
Yeahbut! 😂🤣😂

Wally

Reaction score
Well, you have taken dishonesty to new heights!

I am saying that the FBI as an agency is compromised by past deeds. They helped Obama and they are continuing to attempt to damage Trump because Trump is exposing them to a little sunlight. Lots of people from the Obama corrupted FBI have been fired and there are likely more to come.
Quit your crying, jesus christ, James Comey basically got Trump elected when he announced the investigation into Hillary.
Why are you so paranoid about everything, its really not healthy.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
IMO, it's really interesting that the Hiden camp isn't denying that the Hunter emails are legit. About the only response is that meetings with the corrupt foreign officials were not listed in Joe's official calendar. Team Hiden really thinks the MSM and Social Media Dictators will be able to simply make this go away and that the libs are so removed from reality that gov't corruption and kickbacks from foreign gov't to send billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars to their countries is fine and dandy. And, maybe they're right. That's how far from reality many libs actually are -- just look at the posts in this thread.
Why do they have to deny it when the media isn't even covering it? Better to just see if it slides on by without having to even address it or say a word. Never understand the power and strength of a completely complicit media behind you

Reactions: SDR

bga1

Reaction score
Quit your crying, jesus christ, James Comey basically got Trump elected when he announced the investigation into Hillary.
Why are you so paranoid about everything, its really not healthy.
What is not healthy is denial. That is where you live. Comey tried desperately to save his job, Hillary and his corrupt FBI all in one swing. He failed at all three. He was first told to save Hillary. Which he did in the summer of 2016. Then the FBI got called out on hiding the Weiner laptop. He made a head fake investigation in order to save his job and Hillary...thinking she would still win. Then he tried to help set up Trump and he got fired. Comey is a joke, as was Hillary, as are you.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Why do they have to deny it when the media isn't even covering it? Better to just see if it slides on by without having to even address it or say a word. Never understand the power and strength of a completely complicit media behind you
That's the world the libs live in -- meanwhile, you see the blue minions like GINY jump onto any bizarre idea that they can invent on Trump and run with it. Never mind what Joe has done and is actually doing in taking millions in kickbacks and selling out America, and instead let's go with anonymous sources that may have overheard someone else talking about something about Trump and treat it as fact...

bga1

Reaction score
Lol, yea it would be pretty tough for Russians to do that...... ROTFLMAO
The Russians....I didn't think there was anyone that was still this stupid. But there you are. Who needs the Russians when we have the Democrat party for disinformation? As Putin recently said- he likes the Democrats because they share ideology with the Russians.

bga1

Reaction score
Summary of interview of the computer repair guy. The story seems pretty plausible to me. SPG? What say you?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Kickback Joe laid out his strategy early in his career on how to get rich, and now he's done it. This video isn't a parody, it's what he actually said.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Beeg--
He's doing a recovery job. I'm going to assume for the moment that Hunter is a complete moron and has no encrypted files, even though a lot of this stuff should probably be, and would be.
So, in the course of recovering the files, he saw something that was criminal enough to have friends call the FBI. Then, the FBI shows up unannounced, takes the computer, and does nothing as far as anybody knows.
He also gives a copy to Rudy, because somehow, he knows how to get ahold of Rudy, and passing along a customer's data to Rudy seems like the right thing to do.
Oh, and keep a copy for yourself too, because Seth Rich.
He thinks it was Hunter who dropped it off, but despite being able to see photos of Hunter smoking crack, he can't say it was Hunter. The person who dropped off three computers full of crack videos doesn't return, because, well, not that big a deal. And somehow, it's easier to call Rudy, than Hunter, who probably could be reached pretty easily through the Biden foundation, or the Biden campaign, or all kinds of things with phone numbers on the internet.

jamiche

Reaction score
Just checking back in and I see that our fellas are still here.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Somebody wanted these files found. If I had a guess, Hunter's iCloud account was hacked, then these Macs were loaded with that data. The iCloud would have all kinds of backed up photos and videos and such, it does it automatically.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
"the FBI came unannounced"--with a subpoena with the device serial number on it. It was as the result of being contacted.
Most subpoenas are not served after politely calling and saying "you gonna be around at 4:30?"
Point being, I can't tell from his interview if he's copping to calling the FBI, or not. He seem to want it both ways, or just isn't thinking clearly when interviewed. As I said before, twitchy. Might just be a nervous guy.

Top Bottom