Hunter's emails

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Looks like the Federal Investigation into Hunter Biden is not just about his taxes, but also about money laundering.

"Investigators have been examining multiple financial issues, including whether Hunter Biden and his associates violated tax and money laundering laws in business dealings in foreign countries, principally China, according to two people briefed on the probe.

Some of those transactions involved people who the FBI believe sparked counterintelligence concerns, a common issue when dealing with Chinese business, according to another source."

Federal criminal investigation into Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings in China

Spoofin

Reaction score
And we are back to my November 10th post. Thanks for playing.

Isn't there still open investigations on this?
Maybe I will go with the "we won't know this until after the fact".
Maybe it was all a hoax? Only time will tell.

Wally

Reaction score
Looks like the Federal Investigation into Hunter Biden is not just about his taxes, but also about money laundering.

"Investigators have been examining multiple financial issues, including whether Hunter Biden and his associates violated tax and money laundering laws in business dealings in foreign countries, principally China, according to two people briefed on the probe.

Some of those transactions involved people who the FBI believe sparked counterintelligence concerns, a common issue when dealing with Chinese business, according to another source."

Federal criminal investigation into Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings in China

Biden will just pardon him, Trump has established the new norm...

justthefacts

Reaction score
That’s what you’re going with the old Hunter and Joe never talked about any of the business dealings Hunter was involved in. That must have made for some long plane rides to and from China.
Like the article you posted yesterday about people renting space in Trumps and Kuschners buildings getting PPP loans. The implication is that it was wrong and done underhandedly. This same implication is being made now.

View attachment 10779

You posted an article about politician's business benefiting from PPP loans, and then I did. I think you're confused on the order of operations.

justthefacts

Reaction score
And we are back to my November 10th post. Thanks for playing.

Ah, yes, a 43 page thread about Joe Biden's sons taxes. That's surely what this was about all along. Because, as I stated earlier, Republicans are REALLY concerned about politicians' kids' taxes and the investigations into them.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
You posted an article about politician's business benefiting from PPP loans, and then I did. I think you're confused on the order of operations.
Yes but the business owner happens to be married to the politician. The article you posted did not show that trump or kuschner had any affiliation with their tenants other than renting them the space.
There is the difference, one side is sleeping together while the other side is tied together through a lease some lawyer drew up.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Ah, yes, a 43 page thread about Joe Biden's sons taxes. That's surely what this was about all along. Because, as I stated earlier, Republicans are REALLY concerned about politicians' kids' taxes and the investigations into them.
Investigate them all, Democrats, republicans, Green Party people, the whole lot of them. The problem I have is who is doing the investigating as they can not be trusted to be independent and above reproach.

what surprises me is the DNC didn’t do a better job vetting Hunter Biden as they knew he would be one of the biggest hurdles to Joe’s election and presidency.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Investigators have been examining multiple financial issues, including whether Hunter Biden and his associates violated tax and money laundering laws in business dealings in foreign countries, principally China, according to two people briefed on the probe.

Some of those transactions involved people who the FBI believe sparked counterintelligence concerns, a common issue when dealing with Chinese business, according to another source.

USAF

Reaction score
what surprises me is the DNC didn’t do a better job vetting Hunter Biden as they knew he would be one of the biggest hurdles to Joe’s election and presidency.
Yes, without the "Hunter's emails" kerfuffle, Biden might have won in a landslide!!

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Yes, without the "Hunter's emails" kerfuffle, Biden might have won in a landslide!!
I’m not saying that but the whole baby momma and not paying child support. Sleeping with your dead brothers wife after you had three kids with your ex wife. The drug addiction. You would think they could hire a babysitter to follow him around and make sure he’s not getting himself into trouble as he appears to be a wayward soul that has never been forced to grow up.

Wally

Reaction score

Now your kids can be held against you?
How many generations do you think we should go back?
If your grandpa was a thief your disqualified?

stocker08

Reaction score
Investigate them all, Democrats, republicans, Green Party people, the whole lot of them. The problem I have is who is doing the investigating as they can not be trusted to be independent and above reproach.

The DNC and everyone else knows that Hunter Biden's misdeeds pale in comparison to the Trump kids. Trump has been handing his children money directly from the U.S.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
In today’s world of the cancel culture that may be the case. Now is the time to right all perceived wrongs in the name of social justice.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

You're not this stupid, so stop playing games. Hunter Biden is a national security concern. It appears Hunter's been compromised by foreign countries. The fact that he was compromised on trips with his father, after being warned, compromises Joe Biden as well. The fact that Joe Biden would meet with the most corrupt oil/gas company in the world was a bad sign, but Hunter getting his no-show gig on the B.O.D. right afterward, and then Joe bragging about getting the prosecutor fired who was opening a case against that sketchy company is reason for any sane person to be concerned. That's just Ukraine. Then we have Hunter flying to China on AF2 with Joe Biden for meetings with Chinese Govt officials, where he walked away with 1.5 billion in investment money, is sketchy as hell too. Especially since Joe & Hunter both knew China was trying to mole it's way into US politicial circles & compromise politicians. Then there's the phone call of Hunter saying he has to kick back 50% of all his foreign deals to Joe Biden. Then there's the emails of him selling introductions to people at the WH & brokering meetings with Joe. Then there's the email with his partner that he calls "the fucking spy chief of China", detailing how he gets 20% of their deal, with an unknown person he refers to as "the big guy" getting 10%, to be wired directly to Hunter's accounts. No reasonable person can pretend there aren't some serious issues that link directly back to Joe Biden that need to be investigated.

USAF

Reaction score
10 held for the Big Guy by H

The media covered for Joe Biden and now we potentially have a US president compromised by China.
Hey! An appearance by beeg in his yuuuge smoking gun its over for Biden thread!

It only took a month!

Welcome back, please make a fool of yourself more often!!

scools12

Reaction score
CNN MSNBC ABC CBS NBC TWITTER FACEBOOK all censored a legitimate story about the illegal activities of the Biden family.

No need for foreign countries to interfere in United States elections when mainstream media and big tech already have it covered.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
JTF’s did you see what I posted about the difference in the article I posted and the one you posted or are you still searching Twitter? Marriage is the difference as opposed to a lease that some lawyer drew up.

bga1

Reaction score
CNN MSNBC ABC CBS NBC TWITTER FACEBOOK all censored a legitimate story about the illegal activities of the Biden family.

No need for foreign countries to interfere in United States elections when mainstream media and big tech already have it covered.
Almost all of the above media operations have big money at stake in China. The parent companies of many of these operations also own entertainment/cinema businesses that China is now in line to pass the US for in revenues. China is pulling their strings, much like the NBA. Deliver their message or be blocked from Chinese revenue.

Wally

Reaction score
Almost all of the above media operations have big money at stake in China. The parent companies of many of these operations also own entertainment/cinema businesses that China is now in line to pass the US for in revenues. China is pulling their strings, much like the NBA. Deliver their message or be blocked from Chinese revenue.

Can I go thru your house and see how much your supporting china. If you weren't buying Chinese products they never would have gotten this powerful.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You're not this stupid, so stop playing games. Hunter Biden is a national security concern. It appears Hunter's been compromised by foreign countries. The fact that he was compromised on trips with his father, after being warned, compromises Joe Biden as well. The fact that Joe Biden would meet with the most corrupt oil/gas company in the world was a bad sign, but Hunter getting his no-show gig on the B.O.D. right afterward, and then Joe bragging about getting the prosecutor fired who was opening a case against that sketchy company is reason for any sane person to be concerned. That's just Ukraine. Then we have Hunter flying to China on AF2 with Joe Biden for meetings with Chinese Govt officials, where he walked away with 1.5 billion in investment money, is sketchy as hell too. Especially since Joe & Hunter both knew China was trying to mole it's way into US politicial circles & compromise politicians. Then there's the phone call of Hunter saying he has to kick back 50% of all his foreign deals to Joe Biden. Then there's the emails of him selling introductions to people at the WH & brokering meetings with Joe. Then there's the email with his partner that he calls "the fucking spy chief of China", detailing how he gets 20% of their deal, with an unknown person he refers to as "the big guy" getting 10%, to be wired directly to Hunter's accounts. No reasonable person can pretend there aren't some serious issues that link directly back to Joe Biden that need to be investigated.
Spot on.

The Jam Jam Clan just ignores all the dirt and corruption, just as they ignored the looters and rioters. Jam Jam Clan.

Wallace. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Top Bottom