Hunter's emails

USAF

Reaction score
Did Tucker ever get those backup copies or did we decide that the entire thing is permanently lost now? This suspense is getting to me.
Beeg assured us Tucker told him the UPS had found a thumb drive on the floor somewhere or other. From there, presumably the "explosive" docs were forwarded by the crack Fox Tucker Carlson logistics team by pony express.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Trump's going to win in a landlside. He'll win the EC much bigger than in 2016. He'll also win the popular vote. The left will claim he obviously cheated because the polls had Biden way ahead. The left is planning a massive coup attempt/civil war after they lose, which I'm actually looking forward to now. It won't work. They will be squashed. Then Trump takes them all down.
Biggest face plant in the history of the board? It's in the running.

USAF

Reaction score
It is AWESOME watching you work so damn hard to try to spin and refute some of these topics! Bringin' it strong, keep it up!!
Good ol' Plausible can't be left out of any decent thread recap.

Right there slingin' obviously fake mud with beeg, spoof and the fellas.

Then abandons the thread immediately after Nov 3rd.

Just as I said they would.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Biggest face plant in the history of the board? It's in the running.
Trump pulled in almost 73M votes relative to the 63M in 2016, his base did not leave. He lost some suburban women though, or he would have had 76M.

Biden getting 80M to turn out for him does not seem realistic.

To think a lifeless zombie like Biden pulled in 15M more votes than Hillary in 2016, or even the Golden one Obama (69M), in a year when Trump peeled off a lot more HIspanics and Black voters than normal defies logic.

Sure Trump was hated by the left, but this turnout for Biden is beyond the normal. I look forward to seeing the data. In some districts, Biden was plus 35 percent over Hilary 2016 or even way beyond Obama. Then, in on one nearly identical district next door, Biden ran right in line with Hilary 2016.

no way

USAF

Reaction score
Trump pulled in almost 73M votes relative to the 63M in 2016, his base did not leave. He lost some suburban women though, or he would have had 76M.

To think a lifeless zombie like Biden pulled in 15M more votes than Hillary in 2016, or even the Golden one Obama (69M), in a year when Trump peeled off a lot more HIspanics and Black voters than normal defies logic.

Sure Trump was hated by the left, but this turnout for Biden is beyond the normal. I look forward to seeing the data. In some districts, Biden was plus 35 percent over Hilary 2016 or even way beyond Obama. Then, in on one nearly identical district next door, Biden ran right in line with Hilary 2016.

no way
What stage is this, spoof?

bga1

Reaction score
@Jack now says to Congress it was a mistake to block the Hunter Biden story. "Whoops, we're sorry, but you can trust us from now on!" ;) ;)

USAF

Reaction score
@Jack now says to Congress it was a mistake to block the Hunter Biden story. "Whoops, we're sorry, but you can trust us from now on!" ;) ;)
How 'bout that!!?!

Beeg makes his first appearance in the thread in quite some time...

LOLOLOL.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I forget where I heard it, but in the week or so leading up to the election it was noted that the story had morphed from one about Hunter Biden to Republicans' more preferred battleground, the evil media and tech industry.

It seems bga1 has also given up on the former in favor of the latter.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
“You do realize that by taking down that story you probably gave it more prominence and more visibility than it ever would have gotten had you left it alone?” Cornyn asked Dorsey.

So, it probably received MORE visibility from that action........hmmm

USAF

Reaction score
Lots of smoke here. Time to hedge.... step 2.
Spoof "waiting for the other side to tell their story" as he demands we give to Lindsay Graham.

What a worthless, two faced, lying POS that fraud spoof is.

mplarson7

Reaction score

no way
Right. Biden won only because the Dems cheated, not because so many people hate Trump.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It's absolutely astonishing how the folks who so adamantly fought censorship just a few short years ago are so willing to let Big Tech make every decision on what should and should not be allowed to be put out there.

Are you really sure you want to go down that road and give people like Bezos, Zuckerberg and Dorsey that much power?

justthefacts

Reaction score
It's absolutely astonishing how the folks who so adamantly fought censorship just a few short years ago are so willing to let Big Tech make every decision on what should and should not be allowed to be put out there.

Are you really sure you want to go down that road and give people like Bezos, Zuckerberg and Dorsey that much power?
Do you realize that the alternative is giving the government the right to decide, which is, you know, ACTUAL censorship?

BTW, the NY Post story was up and available on their site the entire time.

USAF

Reaction score
Anxiously awaiting a beeg or spoof update on this important issue....

Hahahahahahaha

bga1

Reaction score
Right. Biden won only because the Dems cheated, not because so many people hate Trump.
Hatred for Trump is on the left where hatred always resides. Not on the right. The guy who was attracting massive crowds is far more popular than the guy who wouldn't answer questions and drew crowds in the teens in the rare occasion that he came out to campaign. Yes Joe the Big Guy Biden currently is ahead because of fraud. Will he stay there? Likely, but it ain't over and you are actually starting to worry that they have discovered something.

My goal? Find out the truth for the good of the nation. If after full inspection, Biden won by the will of legal voters, then I can live with that and will just have to deal with a Harris presidency for a few years.

Wally

Reaction score

Are you saying I should be able to walk into any business and yell whatever I want? I mean free speach right?

Wally

Reaction score
Hatred for Trump is on the left where hatred always resides. Not on the right. The guy who was attracting massive crowds is far more popular than the guy who wouldn't answer questions and drew crowds in the teens in the rare occasion that he came out to campaign. Yes Joe the Big Guy Biden currently is ahead because of fraud. Will he stay there? Likely, but it ain't over and you are actually starting to worry that they have discovered something.

My goal? Find out the truth for the good of the nation. If after full inspection, Biden won by the will of legal voters, then I can live with that and will just have to deal with a Harris presidency for a few years.
Ok Inspector Gadget 🤣

USAF

Reaction score

This be the Hunter's emails thread, beeg.

Not one of the other ridiculous threads you started.

Try to stay on topic...when can we expect the next breathless update on this incredibly important, smoking gun, game changing scandal?

Oh that's right....it's past Nov 3rd, so the usefulness of this BS is lat it's expiration date.

mplarson7

Reaction score

Hate to break it to you, but the hate for Trump is far more prevalent than "on the left."

Hate to break it to you, Biden didn't win because of fraud.

Hate to break it to you, but Trump lost fair and square because we aren't an authoritarian country.

Top Bottom