Hunter's emails

USAF

Reaction score
The contents of the UPS package was a thumb drive containing a copy of some documents relevant to the Hunter + The Big Guy story, probably to help with the interview that was later broadcast on Tucker Carlson.

UPS finally found the thumb drive. It was laying on the floor of the UPS facility in Manhattan. An hourly employee found it on the floor and just deposited on his supervisor's desk. They ignored it until they heard the story about the lost contents of the UPS package.

Tucker spent some time talking to UPS execs, who apologized, but had no explanation. They said they had no security camera footage (in spite of it being a secure facility). The thumb drive got out of the package somehow, but nobody knows how.. The execs said it is extremely unlikely that sorting machines cut into the packaging. In any event, UPS discarded the original packaging without photographing it.

So it remains a mystery how UPS messed up on delivering the package. In any event, Fox News had a backup copy.

So it's not like the dog ate my homework.
LOL.

LOLOLOL.

HAHAHAHAHA.

This is even better than Carlson's BS.

Wally

Reaction score
The contents of the UPS package was a thumb drive containing a copy of some documents relevant to the Hunter + The Big Guy story, probably to help with the interview that was later broadcast on Tucker Carlson.

UPS finally found the thumb drive. It was laying on the floor of the UPS facility in Manhattan. An hourly employee found it on the floor and just deposited on his supervisor's desk. They ignored it until they heard the story about the lost contents of the UPS package.

Tucker spent some time talking to UPS execs, who apologized, but had no explanation. They said they had no security camera footage (in spite of it being a secure facility). The thumb drive got out of the package somehow, but nobody knows how.. The execs said it is extremely unlikely that sorting machines cut into the packaging. In any event, UPS discarded the original packaging without photographing it.

So it remains a mystery how UPS messed up on delivering the package. In any event, Fox News had a backup copy.

I guess Tucker doesn't do email?????
Lost the thumb drive. Lol...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I've been disappointed with CutDown in threads outside the covid thread. There, he seems reasonably knowledgeable and willing to source things.

Everything else, he's just a regular old conspiracy theorist, trying to pass his unsourced, conspiracy parrotings off as original, factual based statements.

bga1

Reaction score
It looks to me like the Bidens were in on a proposed deal between China, Qatar and Oman with perhaps Iran involved. Emails from James Biden to James Gilliar, Hunter and Chinese individual. References Chinese gift to General Director Idris (Oman) ...and he "liked" the gift. :) I bet there were a few gifts for the B family! If we have an honest FBI, they will be tracing the money movement involving the Biden scheme (money laundering investigation) to see where it ends up. This summer Privat Bank in Cleveland, a branch of the Ukraine Privat Bank, was raided. There is a decent chance that will uncover part of the Biden money trail. If the FBI is a legitimate agency, the Bidens are toast.

Wally

Reaction score
It looks to me like the Bidens were in on a proposed deal between China, Qatar and Oman with perhaps Iran involved. Emails from James Biden to James Gilliar, Hunter and Chinese individual. References Chinese gift to General Director Idris (Oman) ...and he "liked" the gift. :) I bet there were a few gifts for the B family! If we have an honest FBI, they will be tracing the money movement involving the Biden scheme (money laundering investigation) to see where it ends up. This summer Privat Bank in Cleveland, a branch of the Ukraine Privat Bank, was raided. There is a decent chance that will uncover part of the Biden money trail. If the FBI is a legitimate agency, the Bidens are toast.

The dates are 2017 you idiot, Biden had no part in the government in 2017.....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

So, the items didn't make it to broadcast despite backups?

Minnesota

Reaction score
Looks like we’ve reached the phase of Hunterghazi where bga1 is getting his news from Ian Miles Cheong, a gamergate incel in Malaysia who has never even been to America.

USAF

Reaction score
That’s a long way of saying sidekick was wrong, yet again.
Still going with "the dog ate my homework," spoof?

I must say, I'm a bit disappointed in you.

I gave you more credit than deserved.

But when you climb on a steaming pile of dung like this, you prove you're just another low-intelligence Trump bobo.

bga1

Reaction score
bga1 still will be posting to this thread in January.
I might be. You still won't want to get it. (That's what it is about really, no one is as dumb as you pretend to be here) Maybe by then the NYT will report it. "We verified the emails!"

USAF

Reaction score
Halloween costume idea: dress up as Bigfoot and go as Tucker Carlson's Biden documents.

USAF

Reaction score
I might be. You still won't want to get it. (That's what it is about really, no one is as dumb as you pretend to be here) Maybe by then the NYT will report it. "We verified the emails!"
So it's been a while now...and not one reputable news organization has reported the story itself, except for the tabloid NY Post.

Not one.

They've reported that the NY Post wrote an article. Right wing talk show hosts blather on and on. But no actual news. None. Zip. Zilch.

Do you suppose that's due to some giant conspiracy, world wide, all in for Biden, or...do you suppose...they wwon't report it because there is no there, there,?

I'll hang up and listen.

bga1

Reaction score
So it's been a while now...and not one reputable news organization has reported the story itself, except for the tabloid NY Post.

Not one.

They've reported that the NY Post wrote an article. Right wing talk show hosts blather on and on. But no actual news. None. Zip. Zilch.

Do you suppose that's due to some giant conspiracy, world wide, all in for Biden, or...do you suppose...they wwon't report it because there is no there, there,?

I'll hang up and listen.
Just hang up. You likely won't listen. But I will try. Not one of the media giants has reported on the story- that is true. The FBI has the computer. They have stated that it is not Russian disinformation. It is now reported that the FBI has an open investigation into Hunter Biden and associates (Joe is one) for money laundering. Two former associates confirm the veracity of the emails and the details of the scheme to use Joe Biden's position for influence and access to the USG by China, Ukraine and Russia, plus some smaller nations like Oman and Khasackstan. The DNI has confirmed- no Russian disinformation.

The Biden campaign has never denied the details of the scandal. The emails are real. The texts are real. The recordings are real.

There are two major scandals here:
1. The Biden family scandal
2. The media and big Tech scandal.

The first one is huge since you cannot allow the sitting president to be a guy who has made millions off of under the counter Chinese bribes.

The second is even bigger. The media- which is supposed to be the part of America that informs us of the truth and holds both sides accountable...has now chosen a side. They, as you accurately stated have refused to cover the story despite verification. Today we have even more forensic verification in place. They want to hide this scandal from the American people. The media has never done this in so brazen of a way in the past. They now believe that they are a political power. They are the enemy of the people now- a political arm of one party spreading propaganda and hiding the truth from a population that historically trusts the media to be fair.

That is not just dishonest. It is dangerous to our future.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
bga1 still will be posting to this thread in January.
I can't remember, will that be for a longer period of time or a shorter period of time than folks were sporting erections and working themselves in a lather over "Russia collusion"?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just hang up. You likely won't listen. But I will try. Not one of the media giants has reported on the story- that is true. The FBI has the computer. They have stated that it is not Russian disinformation. It is now reported that the FBI has an open investigation into Hunter Biden and associates (Joe is one) for money laundering. Two former associates confirm the veracity of the emails and the details of the scheme to use Joe Biden's position for influence and access to the USG by China, Ukraine and Russia, plus some smaller nations like Oman and Khasackstan. The DNI has confirmed- no Russian disinformation.

The Biden campaign has never denied the details of the scandal. The emails are real. The texts are real. The recordings are real.

There are two major scandals here:
1. The Biden family scandal
2. The media and big Tech scandal.

The first one is huge since you cannot allow the sitting president to be a guy who has made millions off of under the counter Chinese bribes.

The second is even bigger. The media- which is supposed to be the part of America that informs us of the truth and holds both sides accountable...has now chosen a side. They, as you accurately stated have refused to cover the story despite verification. Today we have even more forensic verification in place. They want to hide this scandal from the American people. The media has never done this in so brazen of a way in the past. They now believe that they are a political power. They are the enemy of the people now- a political arm of one party spreading propaganda and hiding the truth from a population that historically trusts the media to be fair.

That is not just dishonest. It is dangerous to our future.
Yawn. Get back to me when there is an anonymous source telling the Atlantic. Then folks will listen.

bga1

Reaction score
Not that you will stop peddling this BS, but...BS.

He isn't answering questions, he is wiping the whole thing aside as a smear and of course he is saying he didn't get any money- saying that is instant elimination and going directly to jail without passing GO.
He has not answered or accepted specific questions. The closest he got was when he got mad at a CBS reporter and said it was all a smear.
These are specific questions
1. Are the contents of what has been revealed from Hunter's laptops?
2. Did you lie about never talking to Hunter about his business?
3. Did you ever have meetings with Hunter's associates and clients?
4. Are you the "The Big Guy" in Hunter's emails?
5. Did you ever meet Tony Bobulinski?
6. Did you approve of his hiring by the family firm?
7. Did you know about the family's dealings in Ukraine, China and Russia?
8. Why did you allow it?
9. Where is Hunter?
10. Is Hunter willing to comment on the charges that these are his emails and about the crimes within?

Remember the Trump Tower situation? Within a day of that story breaking- Don Jr. offered up his emails and answered questions. That is how it is done when you are not guilty of anything.

We all know that the Bidens are guilty. Everyone who knows the facts knows this. You have been told and you know, you are lying about it.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
He isn't answering questions, he is wiping the whole thing aside as a smear and of course he is saying he didn't get any money- saying that is instant elimination and going directly to jail without passing GO.
He has not answered or accepted specific questions. The closest he got was when he got mad at a CBS reporter and said it was all a smear.
These are specific questions
1. Are the contents of what has been revealed from Hunter's laptops?
2. Did you lie about never talking to Hunter about his business?
3. Did you ever have meetings with Hunter's associates and clients?
4. Are you the "The Big Guy" in Hunter's emails?
5. Did you ever meet Tony Bobulinski?
6. Did you approve of his hiring by the family firm?
7. Did you know about the family's dealings in Ukraine, China and Russia?
8. Why did you allow it?
9. Where is Hunter?
10. Is Hunter willing to comment on the charges that these are his emails and about the crimes within?

Remember the Trump Tower situation? Within a day of that story breaking- Don Jr. offered up his emails and answered questions. That is how it is done when you are not guilty of anything.

We all know that the Bidens are guilty. Everyone who knows the facts knows this. You have been told and you know, you are lying about it.
Sorry, I have to chuckle at you engaging with one of the silly people I have on Ignore. God bless you for trying!

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's not for him. He's a dumb cluck. Onlookers who are way smarter than USAF (almost everyone) may need this information. If not, it was fun to write it.
You are being modest. It is a sacrifice to engage with anyone operating at that capacity.

bga1

Reaction score
Has to be a Russian psychologist....right SPG??
Seriously- I am beginning to think that Hunter was so tortured mentally by what he was involved in that he subconsciously wanted to get caught. 3 laptops left at a computer repair shop. A laptop here. Another in Ukraine if I recall and then there was his crack pipe and ID left in a rental car.
Here is a question, what kind of Dad has his kid on this type of a mission? Joe Biden is beyond corrupt, he's a creep.

USAF

Reaction score
You are being modest. It is a sacrifice to engage with anyone operating at that capacity.
You're still all in on this BS.

LoL.

Conspracy theories and wild ass accusations with beeg and the boys.

Sad.

bga1

Reaction score
You're still all in on this BS.

LoL.

Conspracy theories and wild ass accusations with beeg and the boys.

Sad.
Is the information on the Hunter's laptop true or false?

bga1

Reaction score
NObody thinks this is real. NOBODY.

Not even you.
LOL. That's why the FBI sent 6 guys to interview Bobulinski as a fact witness for 5 hours. They also copied the contents of his three devices to match information. That's why the FBI has confirmed that based on the laptops they have opened a money laundering investigation on the Bidens. That's why two of Hunter's partners have now confirmed the laptop contents- matching with their own emails and the evidence of the scheme involving Joe.

Top Bottom