Hunter's emails

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If this is how politics are going to be, moving forward -- nothing but disgusting smear campaigns and personal hit jobs -- then I 100% support the abolishment of elections being for candidates.

We should be electing parties, and then the winning party gets to decide amongst themselves who the leader(s) will be. If they do horrible jobs or misconduct, then the party should be able to recall them, or something of that sort.

I'm certain, that system has its flaws, as well.

But politics, globally, has become nothing but a cult of personalities, with people actively choosing their own realities and their own facts.

Whomever claims one side's facts are false, is just shouted down as "fake" by the other side. And each side has its own "news" now, providing their own facts.

It's just reverting into a religious war.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
What massive corruption and crimes of Trump are you referring to?
Only a person fully immersed in RW Alternative Reality would ask a question as dumb as this. Read actual news for a change.

Let's just consider things that are right out in the open. You realize his kids work in his administration, and foreign countries are spending all kinds of money on the Trump family for favors, right? And that's just the part of the iceberg that's above water. There is more corruption in this administration, alone, then I've seen in all of the rest of administrations in my lifetime, combined, and that includes the Reagan and Bush Jr. administrations, which were pretty corrupt given the standards we had in this country prior to 2016.

cncmin

Reaction score
Laptops are like, a few hundred dollars now? Maybe $1k if you want a really fancy one for some reason.

You don't bother repairing them. You just buy a new one.
Especially if you are a multi-millionaire, which the RW media is accusing Hunter of being through foreign connections. Which is it, then? Is he a wealthy guy profiteering off of his father's name for mega millions, or a poor peon barely scraping by who needs to risk taking his laptop in to some rinky-dink, hokey computer repair shop whose employees ransack through people's private information?

This is obviously extremely fishy, reeks of a political smear job, and it's why real news is skeptical enough not to fall for the bait.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Putin would die a very, very, very happy man, if he helped start a civil war in the US.

Would be "an eye for an eye" in his view, for the breakup of the USSR.
But Russia, Trump. You Lefties are really revealing your ignorance.
#ClownBoxer

cncmin

Reaction score
If this is how politics are going to be, moving forward -- nothing but disgusting smear campaigns and personal hit jobs -- then I 100% support the abolishment of elections being for candidates.

We should be electing parties, and then the winning party gets to decide amongst themselves who the leader(s) will be. If they do horrible jobs or misconduct, then the party should be able to recall them, or something of that sort.

But politics, globally, has become nothing but a cult of personalities, with people actively choosing their own realities and their own facts.

Whomever claims one side's facts are false, is just shouted down as "fake" by the other side. And each side has its own "news" now, providing their own facts.

The Primary system is failing us all. If the parties are going to allow voters to choose who that party represents (which I think is very flawed, just have the party leaders put forth their best candidate and get rid of primaries altogether!), then they need to at least open up the voting to ALL voters.

As a registered Independent who does not feel a part of nor desire to be part of any political party, I cannot vote in the primaries at all. Trust me when I say that if I could, I would be voting for people closest to the middle, people who would work with everyone else to better us all. The radicalism of the Primary process is contributing strongly to our split. Abolish it.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Only a person fully immersed in RW Alternative Reality would ask a question as dumb as this. Read actual news for a change.

Let's just consider things that are right out in the open. You realize his kids work in his administration, and foreign countries are spending all kinds of money on the Trump family for favors, right? And that's just the part of the iceberg that's above water. There is more corruption in this administration, alone, then I've seen in all of the rest of administrations in my lifetime, combined, and that includes the Reagan and Bush Jr. administrations, which were pretty corrupt given the standards we had in this country prior to 2016.
Your a joke and a fraud.

bga1

Reaction score
The Primary system is failing us all. If the parties are going to allow voters to choose who that party represents (which I think is very flawed, just have the party leaders put forth their best candidate and get rid of primaries altogether!), then they need to at least open up the voting to ALL voters.

As a registered Independent who does not feel a part of nor desire to be part of any political party, I cannot vote in the primaries at all. Trust me when I say that if I could, I would be voting for people closest to the middle, people who would work with everyone else to better us all. The radicalism of the Primary process is contributing strongly to our split. Abolish it.
Yeah, you made a mistake with Biden.... good call on that.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
End all, be all, for this thread (and all smear threads):

even if everything you wish were true about Hunter & Joe Biden was true ..... my vote is for the Democratic Party.

I don't give a flying ___ who the actual person ends up being. They'll hire the right people, to run the country as it ought to be run. They'll do the correct things, as they need to be done.

The End. Forever.
IF they will select the right people!

Donovan

Reaction score

Wow, sounds like massive crimes. Thanks for fleshing those out. 🙄

Spoofin

Reaction score

Even more corrupt than the Reagan and Bush Jr. administrations? Wow. That is something to think about. I noticed you skipped over the Clinton and Obama adminstrations - so it must be just the Republican administrations, and apparently all the Republican adminstrations, that are corrupt. Why does anyone vote for those crooks! It is comforting to know that Biden will end the corruption.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score

You mean like a Parlamentery Republic

VIEW MORE

By
Tom Murse
Updated July 13, 2019
A parliamentary government is a system in which the powers of the executive and legislative branches are intertwined as opposed to being held separate as a check against each other's power, as the Founding Fathers of the United States demanded in the U.S. Constitution. In fact, the executive branch in a parliamentary government draws its power directly from the legislative branch. That's because the top government official and members of his cabinet are chosen not by voters, as is the case in the presidential system in the United States, but by members of the legislature. Parliamentary governments are common in Europe and the Caribbean; they are also more common worldwide than presidential forms of government.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Republican President with DEmocrat Tip Oneal - Things can work if the 2 parties work together.

1603659051024.png

1603659257948.png

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
When Democrats and Republicans could work together to pass legislation & celebrated together after a bill was passed!

GSUsTALON

Reaction score

Do you really want to go to a Parliamentary Republic that I posted to you in #996 or return to the pictures I posted above of Democrats and republicans working together to get things done!

I don't think either party can do it in this election, but I do believe that when people get sick of the Far Left & Right screwing things up things might be right in the next 4 years.

cncmin

Reaction score
Wow, sounds like massive crimes. Thanks for fleshing those out. 🙄
Donovan, you've been on this board long enough and had ready access to all of this information. If you choose to ignore it all, that's your own fault. Try, for a change.

cncmin

Reaction score
Even more corrupt than the Reagan and Bush Jr. administrations? Wow. That is something to think about. I noticed you skipped over the Clinton and Obama adminstrations - so it must be just the Republican administrations, and apparently all the Republican adminstrations, that are corrupt. Why does anyone vote for those crooks! It is comforting to know that Biden will end the corruption.

Spoof, explore the list of administration officials convicted of crimes by administration in modern US history. Explore the list of scandals by administration. Obama's administration was almost saintly by any regard, so I have no idea whatsoever where you're going with that. Clinton had the Monica scandal, but getting a BJ in the WH isn't exactly the definition of "corruption".

You might want to polish up on your American history. While realizing any list has some subjectivity, here's a good place to start regarding the most corrupt administrations.

Here's a partially detailed map of corruption in the Trump administration:

Here's a half-list, since it only goes through late 2018.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Spoof, explore the list of administration officials convicted of crimes by administration in modern US history. Explore the list of scandals by administration. Obama's administration was almost saintly by any regard, so I have no idea whatsoever where you're going with that. Clinton had the Monica scandal, but getting a BJ in the WH isn't exactly the definition of "corruption".

You might want to polish up on your American history. While realizing any list has some subjectivity, here's a good place to start regarding the most corrupt administrations.

Here's a partially detailed map of corruption in the Trump administration:

Here's a half-list, since it only goes through late 2018.
I notice you have a really hard time actually addressing the actual OP, Hunter's infinite troubles. Not surprising, just an observation. I wouldn't touch it either if I was you

cncmin

Reaction score
I notice you have a really hard time actually addressing the actual OP, Hunter's infinite troubles. Not surprising, just an observation. I wouldn't touch it either if I was you
If Hunter Biden is in trouble, so be it. Fortunately, Hunter Biden isn't on the ballot, just as I hope you wouldn't want to see Barron Trump on the ballot either.

I find it interesting and disturbing that the Republican Party has to slime the troubled child of the Democratic Presidential candidate to try to win an election. Last I heard Hunter Biden was an adult who made his own choices, for better or worse. I'm sure his father isn't happy about it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If Hunter Biden is in trouble, so be it. Fortunately, Hunter Biden isn't on the ballot, just as I hope you wouldn't want to see Barron Trump on the ballot either.

I find it interesting and disturbing that the Republican Party has to slime the troubled child of the Democratic Presidential candidate to try to win an election. Last I heard Hunter Biden was an adult who made his own choices, for better or worse. I'm sure his father isn't happy about it.
The fact that you still think this discussion is about Hunter is proof enough where your head is buried.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden rips into a reporter that dare ask about the family’s controversy and, instead of answering the question, deflects to COVID.

bga1

Reaction score
Biden rips into a reporter that dare ask about the family’s controversy and, instead of answering the question, deflects to COVID.

How big of a lie can a person tell? Who can possibly say that there is no controversy about Hunter? Bizarre.

bga1

Reaction score
The fact that you still think this discussion is about Hunter is proof enough where your head is buried.
No, I think it is proof that he is dishonest. He know's that Joe is accused of being the Big Guy who is corrupt and selling out his influence. He knows that it is not about Hunter.

USAF

Reaction score
Nice pivot, after you were drilled on your previous line of attack.

By the way, the thread title is "Hunter's emails."

Fraud.

bga1

Reaction score
Nice pivot, after you were drilled on your previous line of attack.

By the way, the thread title is "Hunter's emails."

Fraud.
Yes and what is in Hunter's emails is proof of Joe's corruption. Nixon didn't participate in Watergate- but it ended up being about him in the end. That's where we are headed with Joe. Win or lose...he's in trouble.

Top Bottom