Hunter's emails

BarnBurner

Reaction score
It’s been known for quite some time that Hunter was off profiting on his last name. As a drug addict, he was probably more careless than a sober person would be.
Joe was positivity stupid to try to minimize his son’s activities. Natural reaction for a parent, but look now. His credibility is taking major hits as a result.
It isn’t a proven fact that Joe and Hunter were running a foreign extortion ring together.
Last sentence. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bga1

Reaction score
It’s been known for quite some time that Hunter was off profiting on his last name. As a drug addict, he was probably more careless than a sober person would be.
Joe was positivity stupid to try to minimize his son’s activities. Natural reaction for a parent, but look now. His credibility is taking major hits as a result.
It isn’t a proven fact that Joe and Hunter were running a foreign extortion ring together.
Good heavens. It is proven. Lap tops, texts and two solid witnesses. One yesterday put himself at risk testifying to the FBI regarding the matter. What would be required for proof? Joe has to admit it?
We KNOW that he lied about never talking to his son about the business. Do you think he was telling the truth when he said he had never taken money from a foreign country? Technically, I do. His son got it from a foreign country and then gave it to the Big Boy. :)

Spoofin

Reaction score
Good heavens. It is proven. Lap tops, texts and two solid witnesses. One yesterday put himself at risk testifying to the FBI regarding the matter. What would be required for proof? Joe has to admit it?
We KNOW that he lied about never talking to his son about the business. Do you think he was telling the truth when he said he had never taken money from a foreign country? Technically, I do. His son got it from a foreign country and then gave it to the Big Boy. :)
I'm guessing that even if Joe admitted it some on here would still deny it was true. They are so pot committed on that idea that facts be damned.

USAF

Reaction score
I'm guessing that even if Joe admitted it some on here would still deny it was true. They are so pot committed on that idea that facts be damned.
I'm guessing even if you admitted you're voting Trump, you'd be back the next day pretending you're not.

We know you reneg on bets, within minutes.

Fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Nice straw man.
Really? In this thread there is already dismissing FBI, DNI, DOJ statements. Already dismissing claims made by eye witnesses. Already dismissing evidence and sworn testimony. Not saying that it may not be true, but saying that it is "obviously not true".

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You still haven't proven that you don't beat Latvian orphans, 45.
Why you gotta do Latvia like that?

It's a beautiful place. Like Finland, but more Russian-y.

Not quite as good as Estonia though.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If it would've been a major hit to his campaign ... then don't you think he has succeeded quite well in minimizing the damage until two weeks before the election??

Maybe they were hoping the FBI would be able to figure out a way for charges to move forward, and it just wasn't happening? So they had to get something out of it, hence this last second dump/leak/smear campaign.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Well, at that point it would be a coerced confession. Inadmissible!!

bga1

Reaction score
Bobulinksi transcript- the words could not be any clearer. Joe Biden is a criminal.

BOBULINSKI: Good evening. My name is Tony Bobunlinski. I served as a lieutenant in the United States Navy with high security clearance. My father and grandfather, both served for decades in our country’s armed forces. Since leaving the Navy, I’ve been involved in various successful businesses, both in this country and abroad. I’m making the statement to set the record straight about the involvement of the Biden family, Vice President Biden, his brother Jim Biden, and his son Hunter Biden, in dealings with the Chinese.

I’ve heard Joe Biden say that he’s never discussed business with Hunter. That is false.

I have first hand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden. I have also heard the Vice President Biden said on Tuesday, that Senator Ron Johnson the chair of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, should be ashamed for suggesting the Biden family sought to profit from their name. Well here are the facts, I know. And everything I’m saying is corroborated by emails, WhatsApp chats, agreements, documents, and other evidence and American people can judge for themselves.

I brought, I guess, for the record three phones, that spanned the years 2015 to 2018. These phones have never been held by anybody else besides myself. I was told this past Sunday by somebody who was also involved in this matter that if I went public this information would be it would bury all of us, man, the Bidens included.

I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political. The few contributions I’ve made have been the Democrats. But what I am is a patriot, and a veteran, to protect my family name, and my business reputation, I need to ensure that the true facts are out there.

In late 2015. I was approached by James Gilliar, whom I had known for many years, about joining him in a deal which he said would involve the Chinese state owned enterprise CFC China Energy, and what he called one of the most prominent families in the United States. I was informed first by Gilliar, and then by Hunter Biden, and by Rob Walker, who was working with the Biden’s, that the Biden’s wanted to form a new entity with CFC, which was to invest in infrastructure, real estate, and technology in the U.S. and around the world. And the entity would initially be capitalized with $10 million, and then grow to billions of dollars of investment capital.

After months of discussion, I agreed to Gilliar and Hunter Biden’s request to become CEO of the entity to be called Sino Hawk, Sino representing the Chinese side, Hawk, representing Hunter Biden’s brother Beau’s favorite animal. And between February and May 2017, we exchanged numerous emails, documents, and WhatsApp messages concerning Sino Hawk, and its potential business.

On May 2, 2017, the night before Joe Biden was to appear at the Milken conference. I was introduced to Joe Biden by Jim Biden and Hunter Biden. At my approximate hour long meeting with Joe. That night, we discussed the Biden’s history, the Biden’s family business plans with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar, at least at a high level, after that meeting I had numerous communications with Hunter, Walker, Gilliar, and Jim Biden. Regarding the allocation of the equity ownership of Sino Hawk.

On May 13, 2017, I received an email concerning allocation of equity, which says 10% held by H for the big guy in that email there’s no question that H stands for Hunter, big guy for his father, Joe Biden, and Jim for Jim Biden.

In fact, Hunter often referred to as fathers the big guy or my Chairman on numerous occasions, it was made clear to me that Joe Biden’s involvement was not to be mentioned in writing, but only face to face. In fact, I was advised by Gilliar and Walker, that Hunter and Jim Biden were paranoid about keeping Joe Biden’s involvement secret. I also had a disagreement with Hunter about the funds CFC was contributing to Sino Hawk. Hunter wanted 5 million of those funds to go to himself and his family.

So he wanted the funds wired directly to an entity affiliated with him. I objected because that was contrary to our written agreements, concerning Sino Hawk. He said referring to the chairman, his father, that CFC was really investing in the Biden family that he held a trump card, and that he was the one putting his family legacy on the line. He also said to me on May 17, 2017 that CFC wanted to be my partner to be partnered with the Bidens.

During these negotiations I repeated to hunter and others that Sino Hawk could not be Hunter’s personal piggy bank, and I demanded the proper corporate governance procedures be implemented for capital distributions. Hunter became very upset with me CFC through July 2017 was assuring me the funds would be transferred to Sino Hawk, but they were never sent to our company. Instead I found out from Senator Johnson’s September report that the $5 million was sent in August 2017 to entities affiliated with Hunter.

Tomorrow, I will be meeting with the Senate Committee members concerning this matter. And I will be providing to the FBI the devices which contain the evidence corroborating what I’ve said, so I will not be taking any questions at this time.