Hunter's emails

USAF

Reaction score
We have the emails. Hunter was using influence to make foreign cash in a corrupt business in a corrupt country. Joe was helping
700,000 emails!!??!?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The FBI seized this computer and hard drive last December. Given Bill Barr's body of work since becoming AG, does anyone really believe that he wouldn't have already weaponized any of this by now if there was something there that would benefit Trump's re-election efforts ?
Brilliant point, because Director Ray has been so quick to support Trump and to go after Comney. Yep, the FBI has certainly been working to support Trump's re-election, they haven't buried evidence or cases at all, have they. :clap:

bigticket1

Reaction score
Brilliant point, because Director Ray has been so quick to support Trump and to go after Comney. Yep, the FBI has certainly been working to support Trump's re-election, they haven't buried evidence or cases at all, have they. :clap:
Do you think Bill Barr and the Senate committees don't have the information ?

USAF

Reaction score
the double digit IQ trump base is just frothing at the mouth. Over such a clumsy, ridiculously obvious fake.

Deplorable.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Hunter used his fathers position to make money. Still doesn't mean Joe did anything wrong.

"The announcement of my guys [sic] upcoming travels should be characterized as part of our advice and thinking- but what he will say and do is out of our hands,” Hunter Biden wrote on April 13, 2014.

He says right there its out of his hands. Its hilarious you guys think this will matter.

Looks like Joe lied, as Hunter brought him in to meet with his Burisma people while they were under investigation. The meeting was the same trip that Joe threatened to withhold 7 billion in loans if Poroshenko didn't immediately fire the prosecutor investing the company he'd just met with.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This is delicious. Lefties, you can run from this, but you can't hide. Joe's screwed.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Stop kidding yourself righties. Hunter Biden is Russian disinformation.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The Treasury department said that Derkach was trying to do this very thing you're now believing!

cHrkMXU.png
This is awesome, I mean "red arrow" awesome. You're so far out of reality that you couldn't even find a "Suzy Beekeeper" tweet, so you've now moved on to just making up your own "facts" instead of using that authoritative source of "Suzy Beekeeper". This is great. Next, can you make some videos of me like Hunter's. Start with daddy bragging about how he used $1 billion of U.S. taxpayers dollars to get me an $80,000/month job; and then of course I want the one where I'm doing cocaine and sex acts just like Hunter's; and diamonds, can you send me diamonds like China did for Hunter. Please, do that one too. Thanks, you're making my day. Again, awesome work (oh, and more red arrows please, I do really love the red arrows) :clap:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
For those of your who are moderates thinking that you will vote Biden because Trump is a meanie- this is what you would be rewarding. Propaganda by social media giants, propaganda by the media. If you help them succeed at this, the future is bleak.

Someone remind me, did Twitter and Facebook block posts on the unverified Steele dossier?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'd have a bit of caution on the victory dance here. Something isn't adding up. Joe computer tech can't hack a Mac in the manner being described here. This may turn out to be accurate info, but the origin story is likely pure fiction.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I'd have a bit of caution on the victory dance here. Something isn't adding up. Joe computer tech can't hack a Mac in the manner being described here. This may turn out to be accurate info, but the origin story is likely pure fiction.
Yep, it's a pretty big reach isn't it, that someone who makes a living in the computer repair business would know how to make a clone of a computer disk. That's really advanced stuff...

bga1

Reaction score
That may be, but what does add up is the story. There was never a good reason why Hunter would make several million dollars for being on the board of Burisma unless his father was VP and could influence outcomes for Burisma. This is clear as a bell. No one with a pulse can argue this. The Biden campaign is not even claiming that the email didn't exist. Take a look at their coy response:

Biden campaign responds to NY Post story. “The New York Post never asked the Biden campaign about the critical elements of this story...moreover, we have reviewed Joe Biden’s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.”

1. You didn't ask us about it
2. We don't find the meeting on the schedule

That's what you call a non-denial denial. A real denial would be for Joe Biden to say that the meeting never took place, the meeting was never offered and he has never spoken to Hunter about his businesses. Because that is what Joe has been saying....so why is he not saying it now. Short answer? Because they can prove it and he knows it.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Biden campaign responds to NY Post story. “The New York Post never asked the Biden campaign about the critical elements of this story...moreover, we have reviewed Joe Biden’s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.”
Joe didn't put an obviously illegal meeting on his official schedule. That's great proof it never happened. I wonder if Pelosi had visit to hair salon without mask on her official schedule? If it's not there, I'm claiming it never happened.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yep, it's a pretty big reach isn't it, that someone who makes a living in the computer repair business would know how to make a clone of a computer disk. That's really advanced stuff...
Even the basic security that comes with Lion (likely the OS on a 2017 device) is pretty much beyond Joe's computer repair hut.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it have been great if the media and social media were as skeptical and judicious about reporting Trump-Russia collusion?

But 3 years later...they were still selling it.

justthefacts

Reaction score
This is awesome, I mean "red arrow" awesome. You're so far out of reality that you couldn't even find a "Suzy Beekeeper" tweet, so you've now moved on to just making up your own "facts" instead of using that authoritative source of "Suzy Beekeeper". This is great. Next, can you make some videos of me like Hunter's. Start with daddy bragging about how he used $1 billion of U.S. taxpayers dollars to get me an $80,000/month job; and then of course I want the one where I'm doing cocaine and sex acts just like Hunter's; and diamonds, can you send me diamonds like China did for Hunter. Please, do that one too. Thanks, you're making my day. Again, awesome work (oh, and more red arrows please, I do really love the red arrows) :clap:

Actually, I seem to share a reality with the current Treasury Department, and it is you who are on the outside.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it have been great if the media and social media were as skeptical and judicious about reporting Trump-Russia collusion?

You should talk to Steve Mnuchin about that.

bga1

Reaction score

I am old enough to remember when two anonymous sources went to the Atlantic with zero proof saying that Trump called dead military suckers and losers and many here drank the kool aide with ease despite the fact that nothing about Trump shows a hint of hatred for the rank and file in the military. Twitter was good with it as was Facebook even after scores of people on the trip -using their actual names said it didn't happen, even when we found that it was recorded that it was called off for weather.
It's not the truth people are seeking - it is a result.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The whistleblower sounds very legit. There are still questions to be answered, for sure, but this looks like a smoking gun if true.

justthefacts

Reaction score
It's all fake, JIT said so :clap:

What in that video disputes either of these two paragraphs:

1) The basic summary is that everyone, including Western European governments and Republican Senators, wanted Shokin gone because he WASN'T prosecuting corruption. There was no investigation into Burisma going on when Shokin was fired. Biden was executing agreed-upon official US policy.

2) You have some purported emails provided by Rudy, who Trump's Treasury Department says is getting info from a Russian agent.

Top Bottom