Hunter's emails

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Joe claimed to know nothing about Hunter’s overseas business dealings. Well, sonofabitch...

Biden-Pozharskyi-email.jpg
Ok, Devil's Advocate here--If I know where you work, and who you work with, can I still know nothing of your business dealings?

If there is an email from Joe to Hunter, or Hunter to Joe in here, You got him. But I imagine they would have released that one first.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Even assuming everything on this laptop is genuine, you don't have Joe on the take. You have an addict peddling influence, and someone suggesting that Joe could be in for a share.

Am I missing something?

stocker08

Reaction score
Joe claimed to know nothing about Hunter’s overseas business dealings. Well, sonofabitch...

This is truly a smoking gun. A .jpeg of a real "email". I'd say that you are gullible....but that's not true. Intentionally dense works better.

stocker08

Reaction score

I mean....they even bothered to put a 'shadow' behind the "email".

That's means it's big stuff guys. Production value. lol.

USAF

Reaction score
This is truly a smoking gun. A .jpeg of a real "email". I'd say that you are gullible....but that's not true. Intentionally dense works better.
Personally, I like the bad grammar, clumsy syntax, and misspellings.

Gives it that aura of authenticity.

stocker08

Reaction score
Personally, I like the bad grammar, clumsy syntax, and misspellings.

Gives it that aura of authenticity.

Russian big shots love gmail. And as long as there is an email 'to'. Good enough for dotards.

golf

Reaction score
Even assuming everything on this laptop is genuine, you don't have Joe on the take. You have an addict peddling influence, and someone suggesting that Joe could be in for a share.

Am I missing something?

You may be right or you may be wrong. Point is that Joe said he knows nothing of Hunter's business dealings and that is highly in doubt. Seems like there is definitely enuf of a smoking gun to at least investigate.

The aggredious part in my view is the actions of facebook and twitter. Also the avalanche from the media that this is Russian disinformation, which does now not seem to be true at all. Sandmann, Kavanaugh, Smollett, General Kelly all over again. Never ends.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You may be right or you may be wrong. Point is that Joe said he knows nothing of Hunter's business dealings and that is highly in doubt.

The aggredious part in my view is the actions of facebook and twitter. Also the avalanche from the media that this is Russian disinformation, which does now not seem to be true at all. Sandmann, Kavanaugh, Smollett, General Kelly all over again. Never ends.
This is why the blanket dismissal of the emails that everybody wants from Joe is not coming. Not necessarily because he is complicit in wrongdoing (although possibly), but because it is a trap. Disavowing it all allows for the opening of finding ONE email that can be corroborated. And since only one side has them, saying anything like that would be stupid.

If they have more than this, let's have it.

golf

Reaction score
This is why the blanket dismissal of the emails that everybody wants from Joe is not coming. Not necessarily because he is complicit in wrongdoing (although possibly), but because it is a trap. Disavowing it all allows for the opening of finding ONE email that can be corroborated. And since only one side has them, saying anything like that would be stupid.

Agree. Do you agree regarding the malpractice of twitter, facebook, npr in particular and the media in general regarding this situation?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Are you that bias towards liberal media outlets or are you just being a dumbass? You might be watching too much CNN if you believe they are telling the truth all the time. I see the bias in the right wing media outlets that you mentioned, that's why I try to get a majority of my news from the Associated Press or The Hill. They are both pretty centric and for the most part, rely on factual reporting.

You keep saying that I only go to Info Wars or Breibert for my news, why is that? I have never once posted a link to either site? Is it because I have a picture of Alex Jones screaming as my picture? I find it hilarious that it bothers you so much!
Not being a dumbass.
IS a dumbass.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You may be right or you may be wrong. Point is that Joe said he knows nothing of Hunter's business dealings and that is highly in doubt. Seems like there is definitely enuf of a smoking gun to at least investigate.

St Pauli needs video evidence. Jo’s clean.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. St Pauli would be singing a different song if the shoe was on the other foot.
You are right. It is totally wrong and insensitive of me to refer to Robert as a crackhead. I will endeavor to be less partisan in the future.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Am I missing something?
Do you think that if this was Trump and DJT jr that the media would be equally as disinterested? Do you think Twitter and FB would be blocking stories on it?

Do you think that if Trump vehemently lied about knowing about his son’s business dealings when it became obvious that he did, that we’d all accept that answer and move on?

Republicans just want a level playing field. It’s not and it’s not even close.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Do you think that if this was Trump and DJT jr that the media would be equally as disinterested? Do you think Twitter and FB would be blocking stories on it?

Do you think that if Trump vehemently lied about knowing about his son’s business dealings when it became obvious that he did, that we’d all accept that answer and move on?

Here you have St Pauli. Needs more evidence.
Just remember St Pauli needed more evidence that Biden was capable as President. 😂

bga1

Reaction score
Proof. 5 million dollar FORGIVEABLE loan from Chinese Energy company to Biden family. 5 million dollars- China to Biden Family. Bobulinski confirms that BD= Biden family

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I answered this upthread already, but the answer is once again, no.
Do you think that if Trump vehemently lied about knowing about his son’s business dealings when it became obvious that he did, that we’d all accept that answer and move on? Well, does the President know of his son's business dealings? There seems to a semantic game being played around the word "know".

My father has met many of the people I do business with. He doesn't know at all the terms under which we do business.
Let's say my Dad was a former professional athlete. It would do my business good to introduce clients to him. They meet, shake hands, and I get some goodwill. It doesn't mean my Dad knows anything about the deals made.

So far, this is a GOTCHA of the same quality where the President doesn't know certain Russians or Ukrainians.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Proof. 5 million dollar FORGIVEABLE loan from Chinese Energy company to Biden family. 5 million dollars- China to Biden Family. Bobulinski confirms that BD= Biden family
Five million dollars should be pretty easy to find. Along with 3.5 million from Moscow. How much coke was Hunter doing?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
My father has met many of the people I do business with. He doesn't know at all the terms under which we do business.
Let's say my Dad was a former professional athlete. It would do my business good to introduce clients to him. They meet, shake hands, and I get some goodwill. It doesn't mean my Dad knows anything about the deals made.

So far, this is a GOTCHA of the same quality where the President doesn't know certain Russians or Ukrainians.
Having a father that is a former pro athlete IS NOT the same as having a father that is politically connected while in office, and is a potential candidate for POTUS.

Questions need to be answered. And not “it’s a smear campaign”. There are specific questions that the media should ask and he should answer.

One being “why did you lie about it?”

bga1

Reaction score

They have it all. Bobulinski who was a partner confirms- they are the Biden emails and that the scheme to enrich the Bidens was real. Devan Cooney, also a partner, confirms that the emails were Hunter's and the scheme was real. The FBI has the laptop. They are an operation that hates Trump (can it be more obvious?). Do you think even for one second, if this were a scam by Giuliani that the FBI would withhold from stepping up and saying that this was not Hunter's real laptop? DNI Ratcliffe has stepped up and said that he has seen the intelligence and there was no Russian disinformation.

If Joe thought that it wasn't Hunter's laptop and he was concerned that there was one email on it that might hurt him, he could easily say- "That's not his laptop someone else made those up and put them on that laptop." So could Hunter. But then think about it, there are thousands of emails with recipients- how on earth could you reproduce all of that?

Well you might use the Steve Scully excuse and say that the emails were hacked....but that won't work because that still proves that the emails actually existed? Regardless of what you think of Giuliani, do you think he could be a big enough fool to put a story like this out there when it could so easily be checked to see if recipients have matching emails? Why would the computer guy freely offer it to the FBI?

Again, the bank has been robbed in broad daylight for millions of dollars and you are concerned about looking around for a missing dime. You just are not making any sense at all.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Having a father that is a former pro athlete IS NOT the same as having a father that is politically connected while in office, and is a potential candidate for POTUS.

Questions need to be answered. And not “it’s a smear campaign”. There are specific questions that the media should ask and he should answer.

One being “why did you lie about it?”
It is exactly the same, unless you can prove that Joe did something to help Hunter's client. The Arabs businessmen who brought in Billy Carter hoped to buy access, as far as we know, they got none. Saying "Biden family" did this, and "Biden Family" did that, sounds really scary.
The firing of the Ukraine prosecutor was already looked at, with the knowledge that Hunter was doing business there. We can look again, and should check all of this out, but I'm not seeing a lot new here that shows Joe has been corrupted by Hunter.

bga1

Reaction score

You are being obtuse SPG. The emails discuss these companies talking with Joe. Joe was a partner- "The Big Guy" - that's confirmed. He was getting a cut "10 for the Big Guy, held by H."

The only thing left to decide is whether or not the media has enough power to fool enough people to get Joe elected by hiding and denying the story. The truth is known by some. If we allow the lie to win, we lose the country. It's that dire.

Wally

Reaction score
Jared's family got those loans from the Middle east purely on merit..... ROTFLMAO

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It is exactly the same, unless you can prove that Joe did something to help Hunter's client. The Arabs businessmen who brought in Billy Carter hoped to buy access, as far as we know, they got none. Saying "Biden family" did this, and "Biden Family" did that, sounds really scary.
The firing of the Ukraine prosecutor was already looked at, with the knowledge that Hunter was doing business there. We can look again, and should check all of this out, but I'm not seeing a lot new here that shows Joe has been corrupted by Hunter.
You don’t have to successful in committing a crime to be guilty of attempting to commit a crime. There are tons of ethical questions to be answered here. Since few in the media have interest in investigating it, we may never know what’s going on here.

bga1

Reaction score
More about the whistleblower. I am old enough to remember us believing anonymous whistleblowers. Now this one is not anonymous and has done a data dump to the Senate. So that doesn't seem quite as credible... ;) ;)

bga1

Reaction score
Jared's family got those loans from the Middle east purely on merit..... ROTFLMAO
Jared's family was massively rich long before Trump got in office. Get the difference? I am talking to Wally here, so I am not sure how to dumb this down enough...

Top Bottom