Hunter's emails

jamiche

Reaction score
Not everyone.... Jammer is on ignore. :) I am just going after the people that have been hammering the fake news for four years. The shoe is on the other foot and they are going to hear it. I see you are not addressing the point of the thread. In denial or are you just fine with Joe's big lie?
Beggar peeked again. Poor fellow is crumbling. Just wait until W. endorses Biden.

justthefacts

Reaction score
To summarize:

• Rudy works with Derkach
  • USIC says Russia will interfere in 2020 election
  • USIC says Derkach is agent of Russian intelligence
  • "Emails" with dubious formatting and of dubious provenance are given to FBI
  • Senate committee led by Ron Johnson finds nothing
  • Rudy gives "emails" with dubious formatting and of dubious provenance to NY Post

bga1

Reaction score
I said I don't like Biden many times, he is just better than Trump. He is way way way down my list of who I want to be president.
Kamala is your real candidate. #100 - farthest left senator. Left of Bernie in voting records.

USAF

Reaction score
Not everyone.... Jammer is on ignore. :) I am just going after the people that have been hammering the fake news for four years. The shoe is on the other foot and they are going to hear it. I see you are not addressing the point of the thread. In denial or are you just fine with Joe's big lie?
Lol.

Beeg now pretending all his breathless "this is BAD, lots more coming, just wait" threads are tongue in cheek.

Too funny.

howeda7

Reaction score
Some serious delusion and desperation here. Seek help.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Hawley is a rock star. I've heard him during an in-depth interview and he's awesome, and brilliant

He's so brilliant he spent months talking about how Section 230 makes it illegal for social media companies to censor content, only to subsequently actually read it and find out it does basically the opposite.

howeda7

Reaction score
To summarize:

• Rudy works with Derkach
  • USIC says Russia will interfere in 2020 election
  • USIC says Derkach is agent of Russian intelligence
  • "Emails" with dubious formatting and of dubious provenance are given to FBI
  • Senate committee led by Ron Johnson finds nothing
  • Rudy gives "emails" with dubious formatting and of dubious provenance to NY Post
Yep. BIGGEST SCANDAL EVER. 100 X BIGGER THAN WATERGATE.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Why are the libs trying to deny the story? Biden is on record bragging about using $1 billion in U.S. taxpayer dollars to protect Hunter and Burisma from being investigated, and the dem's impeached Trump when he asked the new president of Ukraine about an update to the investigation. This is just one of the many deals where the Hiden's get kickbacks because of their daddy's political position. This isn't new news, it's just more evidence that the news is factual.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
What Senator Johnson of Moscow and Lyin' Corrupt Bill Bar couldn't do, Corruption Fighter Rudy G got done. That's what makes this story so believable!

bga1

Reaction score
What Senator Johnson of Moscow and Lyin' Corrupt Bill Bar couldn't do, Corruption Fighter Rudy G got done. That's what makes this story so believable!
Stage 3 - attack the messenger.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Twitter and Facebook are going into overdrive trying to purge the evidence from newsfeeds.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
While Hiden Biden retreats to his basement, Team Trump ramps up the adverts.

bga1

Reaction score
Twitter and Facebook are going into overdrive trying to purge the evidence from newsfeeds.

For those of your who are moderates thinking that you will vote Biden because Trump is a meanie- this is what you would be rewarding. Propaganda by social media giants, propaganda by the media. If you help them succeed at this, the future is bleak.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Why are the libs trying to deny the story? Biden is on record bragging about using $1 billion in U.S. taxpayer dollars to protect Hunter and Burisma from being investigated, and the dem's impeached Trump when he asked the new president of Ukraine about an update to the investigation. This is just one of the many deals where the Hiden's get kickbacks because of their daddy's political position. This isn't new news, it's just more evidence that the news is factual.

I don't think you posted here then, but this has been covered AD NAUSEAM in this thread: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/vp-biden’s-quid-pro-quo-threat-to-ukraine.90098/

The basic summary is that everyone, including Western European governments and Republican Senators, wanted Shokin gone because he WASN'T prosecuting corruption. There was no investigation into Burisma going on when Shokin was fired. Biden was executing agreed-upon official US policy.

Here's a tidbit from that thread:

UuDKYrk.png

Livingat45north

Reaction score
For those of your who are moderates thinking that you will vote Biden because Trump is a meanie- this is what you would be rewarding. Propaganda by social media giants, propaganda by the media. If you help them succeed at this, the future is bleak.

... and censorship has just begun. History repeats that this won't end with just censorship of conservative news. There's a myth that the Constitution protects free speech. Pack the SC and you the Constitution no longer has any meaning. Look at every time in history when the legislative branch of a democracy or republic takes over the courts. Every time, freedom of speech is gone. Criticize the gov't in any way, and you will no longer be able to work, to go to school, to travel, etc.

bga1

Reaction score
I don't think you posted here then, but this has been covered AD NAUSEAM in this thread: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/threads/vp-biden’s-quid-pro-quo-threat-to-ukraine.90098/

The basic summary is that everyone, including Western European governments and Republican Senators, wanted Shokin gone because he WASN'T prosecuting corruption. There was no investigation into Burisma going on when Shokin was fired. Biden was executing agreed-upon official US policy.

Here's a tidbit from that thread:

UuDKYrk.png
If Biden was as slick of a liar as you are he might not have had to call a lid today so he would not have to answer questions! Odd.

justthefacts

Reaction score
We have the emails. Hunter was using influence to make foreign cash in a corrupt business in a corrupt country. Joe was helping

You have some purported emails provided by Rudy, who Trump's Treasury Department says is getting info from a Russian agent. Way to go.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Now that the libs have said the evidence doesn't exist, it opens the door for it all to be released to the public. I hope it happens. It'll be great to watch the libs on this board move through Spoof's progression.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Now that the libs have said the evidence doesn't exist, it opens the door for it all to be released to the public. I hope it happens. It'll be great to watch the libs on this board move through Spoof's progression.

It's not that it doesn't exist, it's that it was likely fabricated. Read this entire page.

bigticket1

Reaction score
The FBI seized this computer and hard drive last December. Given Bill Barr's body of work since becoming AG, does anyone really believe that he wouldn't have already weaponized any of this by now if there was something there that would benefit Trump's re-election efforts ?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It's not that it doesn't exist, it's that it was likely fabricated. Read this entire page.
Stage 1 = Deny Got it, those videos of Biden are faked, the pictures are faked, the articles are faked, and of course the emails are all faked. Just like the moon landing and the earth being round. All fakes.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Stage 1 = Deny Got it, those videos of Biden are faked, the pictures are faked, the articles are faked, and of course the emails are all faked. Just like the moon landing and the earth being round. All fakes.

The Treasury department said that Derkach was trying to do this very thing you're now believing!

cHrkMXU.png

Top Bottom