Hunter's emails

Spoofin

Reaction score
Beeg, I'm glad you're deeply concerned about children of politicians making money. I'm assuming this doesn't include the Saudi money Jared got to bail out his properties.

Yeah, but Trump....
Stage 2. Howie does it well.

bga1

Reaction score
DNI Ratcliffe- The Hunter Biden laptops are not Russian disinformation. Adam Schiff lied again.

“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence,” Ratcliffe said. “Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

He added: “Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress.”

Ratcliffe went on to say that it is “simply not true.”

“Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” Ratcliffe said, adding again that “this is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

Ratcliffe’s comments come after House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff over the weekend described the emails as being part of a smear coming “from the Kremlin,” amid claims the revelations are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

“We know that this whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin,” Schiff said on CNN. “That’s been clear for well over a year now that they’ve been pushing this false narrative about this vice president and his son.”

A senior intelligence official backed up Ratcliffe's assessment.

bga1

Reaction score
Joe Biden was informed also by Brennan that Hillary Clinton was running a Russian smear campaign with the dossier. Joe "The Big Guy" knew that the Russian collusion narrative was fake.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Joe Biden was informed also by Brennan that Hillary Clinton was running a Russian smear campaign with the dossier. Joe "The Big Guy" knew that the Russian collusion narrative was fake.

Obama was the most corrupt president in history.

bga1

Reaction score
Obama was the most corrupt president in history.
And it isn't even close. He ruined/corrupted every agency he touched from the IRS to the FBI and of course the gate keeper of all the corruption - the DOJ. He had the two most corrupt AGs in history, tending goal on every potential scandal.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
And it isn't even close. He ruined/corrupted every agency he touched from the IRS to the FBI and of course the gate keeper of all the corruption - the DOJ. He had the two most corrupt AGs in history, tending goal on every potential scandal.
Yup. Utterly disgusting.

And we have the Jam Jam Clan right here on GH that ignores every bit of evidence.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Mark Meadows said this morning that National Intelligence Director Radcliffe has said that there is no evidence that the Hunter Biden laptop situation is “Russian disinformation”. None.

I’d love to hear the theories on how the Russians either knew of or got Hunter to drop his computer off at this repair store over a year and a half ago? 😂🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
Mark Meadows said this morning that National Intelligence Director Radcliffe has said that there is no evidence that the Hunter Biden laptop situation is “Russian disinformation”. None.

I’d love to hear the theories on how the Russians either knew of or got Hunter to drop his computer off at this repair store over a year and a half ago? 😂🤣
The National Intelligence Director is all you got? ;)

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Saying our guy might be corrupt but that’s a not a big deal because he’s our guy is as idiotic as it gets.

It’s the same nonsense pulled by the #metoo movement. More than happy to look the other way depending on what side of the aisle you happen to be on.
Once again, reading what you want to read. That's not what I said.

I didn't say he wasn't corrupt and I didn't say it's not a big deal. I said I'd still vote for him.

scools12

Reaction score

I didn't say he wasn't corrupt and I didn't say it's not a big deal. I said I'd still vote for him.
This is no other way to read this.

bga1

Reaction score

Well- that says it all. Thanks for your honesty.

scools12

Reaction score
Your claim is not compatible with what I just repeated. Read it slowly, try to comprehend why what you claim isn't valid.
It doesn’t matter to you if Biden is corrupt or how big of deal that is. You will vote for him anyways.

There is no other way to read that. It’s exactly how I said it was to begin with. It doesn’t matter to you simply because Biden is “our guy”. If Biden was the Republican candidate you would be telling a different story.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter to you if Biden is corrupt or how big of deal that is. You will vote for him anyways.

There is no other way to read that. It’s exactly how I said it was to begin with. It doesn’t matter to you simply because Biden is “our guy”. If Biden was the Republican candidate you would be telling a different story.
This time you did not swing and miss .... you hit foul into the upper deck behind home plate.

Here, I'll spoon feed it to you: voting for someone has as much, or more, to do with voting against the other candidate(s).

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Plus, he was black!!!

bga1

Reaction score
Plus, he was black!!!
My observation of Obama is that he was a human being from a white parent and a black parent who was President and who was corrupt. If you want to make it about race- that's you. The man had great talent. He wasted it, quite likely because we should take Michelle at her word- they never really loved America and as Barack said- America needed to be fundamentally changed. The truth behind those convictions needed to be couched in dishonesty as the American public would never buy their true goals. They wanted America to fall so that global governance would come into being. This in their naive view would save the world from global warming and create world peace.

A stealth agenda like this needed to be protected and spying on anyone who would disagree or might cause the agenda to be derailed was the route that they settled on. Deep corruption.

USAF

Reaction score
My observation of Obama is that he was a human being from a white parent and a black parent who was President and who was corrupt. If you want to make it about race- that's you. The man had great talent. He wasted it, quite likely because we should take Michelle at her word- they never really loved America and as Barack said- America needed to be fundamentally changed. The truth behind those convictions needed to be couched in dishonesty as the American public would never buy their true goals. They wanted America to fall so that global governance would come into being. This in their naive view would save the world from global warming and create world peace.

A stealth agenda like this needed to be protected and spying on anyone who would disagree or might cause the agenda to be derailed was the route that they settled on. Deep corruption.
What's really sad, and scary, is I'm pretty sure you actually believe this.

bga1

Reaction score
What's really sad, and scary, is I'm pretty sure you actually believe this.
I would assume it does scare you. It scares me that it is true.

Top Bottom