Hunter's emails

Spoofin

Reaction score
Has any news outlet that you frequent, tried to verify it?
Verify? They haven't even reported it. The Bidens haven't even denied it. Clearly that is all proof that this is fake. Dah. Now, lets get back to that Atlantic story that was super credible and we know was true.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Verify? They haven't even reported it. The Bidens haven't even denied it. Clearly that is all proof that this is fake. Dah. Now, lets get back to that Atlantic story that was super credible and we know was true.
It's amazing watching the MSM claim it's fake without having tried to verify any of it. One of the best parts of the Trump presidency has been forcing the MSM to show their true colors. 4 years ago there were still people on this site pretending there was no Democrat bias in the MSM.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
It's amazing watching the MSM claim it's fake without having tried to verify any of it. One of the best parts of the Trump presidency has been forcing the MSM to show their true colors. 4 years ago there were still people on this site pretending there was no Democrat bias in the MSM.
Ironically, the MSM should be praying for a Trump win. If Biden wins, they'll have nothing to write about as they won't want to criticize "their" party. There will be MSM media layoffs by the 1000's if Biden wins. They should be pushing this Biden corruption hard.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Ironically, the MSM should be praying for a Trump win. If Biden wins, they'll have nothing to write about as they won't want to criticize "their" party. There will be MSM media layoffs by the 1000's if Biden wins. They should be pushing this Biden corruption hard.
There were newspapers before Donald Trump.

jamiche

Reaction score
You are correct, though in a way that you can't possibly understand. Trump and all of the media (right, center, left) entered into a Faustian bargain in 2015. He became the carwreck that people couldn't look away from, driving profits across the media landscape. As an example, Colbert's show was a ratings disaster until he latched on to donald. Fox is dependent on him to maintain its nightime cable lead. The media created the false equivalence in 2016 between Hillary's emails and awkwardness as a candidate and donald's outright criminality because trump drove profits across the board. Trump is trying the same thing this time with the bogus Hunter Biden thing. I think the reason that the non RW media isn't going for it in 2020 is the realization that everything could come crashing down if trump is reelected and that would be really bad for business.

howeda7

Reaction score
The Trumpiest of the Trumpers seems about right. We have a lot of them here.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
The Trumpiest of the Trumpers seems about right. We have a lot of them here.

So your saying the emails aren't real? Interesting that the Biden camp hasn't denied this yet.

USAF

Reaction score
Lol. Lack of reporting in thr case of Trump is proof it isn't true. Lack of reporting in the case of Biden is proof it IS true.

You're not even pretending not to be a fraud any more.

USAF

Reaction score
Jam jam clan reeks of unethical folks. Joe and Hunter fit right in.
I feel bad for you...everyone just ignores your posts. No reaction, even from the fellas.

Which is understandable, given the junior high level of intellect. I mean, you're not bright, not funny, not original, seldom even on topic.

But like I said, I feel bad for you. So now when you log in, you'll see that someone quoted a post of yours. Just to make you feel a bit better about yourself.

howeda7

Reaction score
"Trump is a pedophile!"

Interesting the Trump camp hasn't denied this yet.
The Fellas logic: Many people are saying it. It's all over the internet so it's probably true. Why won't the media ask Trump every day if he's a pedophile? Why are they covering it up? Conspiracy!

bc2211

Reaction score
NY post authors of original story are backing away from it:

howeda7

Reaction score
So your saying the emails aren't real? Interesting that the Biden camp hasn't denied this yet.
Berisma was hacked. The FBI told us months ago this was coming. Some of them are probably real. Some are Russian disinformation.

You guys swallow the entire thing hook, line and sinker even though you were told it was coming and are irate that the media and the non-Trumpsters are believing the FBI and not already indicted Steve Bannon and soon to be indicted Rudy G.

USAF

Reaction score
Once again, to recap the "story":

The Post story claims Hunter Biden helped arrange a meeting between Joe Biden and an executive at a Ukrainian energy company Burisma in April 2015.

How they formed that theory:

The Post said it was tipped off to the story by former Trump Administration staffer and former head of Breitbart Steve Bannon.

A hard drive containing the emails was supplied by former New York Mayor and Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, according to the Post. (Giuliani incidentally has openly coordinated with a known Russian agent to promote disinformation about the Bidens.)

A former producer for Sean Hannity's Fox News show co-wrote some of the stories for the Post.

Giuliani then went on Fox News to discuss the story, and

President Donald Trump has been tweeting and discussing it for days.

That's it.

That's the "scandal."

Its so clumsy and farcical its laughable. Even state run media won't report the actual "story," they focus on FB and Twitter "censoring" such a bombshell.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Lol. Lack of reporting in thr case of Trump is proof it isn't true. Lack of reporting in the case of Biden is proof it IS true.

You're not even pretending not to be a fraud any more.
You truly are an idiot. There was no lack of reporting in Trump’s case and there is here. That is the point. I also never once said this story IS true. I can point you to a few posts where I said no one knows for sure tho. I am talking about the hypocrisy of you and those you follow around, sidekick, and again you simply just aren’t bright enough to understand when someone is mocking you.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
You are correct, though in a way that you can't possibly understand. Trump and all of the media (right, center, left) entered into a Faustian bargain in 2015. He became the carwreck that people couldn't look away from, driving profits across the media landscape. As an example, Colbert's show was a ratings disaster until he latched on to donald. Fox is dependent on him to maintain its nightime cable lead. The media created the false equivalence in 2016 between Hillary's emails and awkwardness as a candidate and donald's outright criminality because trump drove profits across the board. Trump is trying the same thing this time with the bogus Hunter Biden thing. I think the reason that the non RW media isn't going for it in 2020 is the realization that everything could come crashing down if trump is reelected and that would be really bad for business.
1603064377319.png

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I feel bad for you...everyone just ignores your posts. No reaction, even from the fellas.

Which is understandable, given the junior high level of intellect. I mean, you're not bright, not funny, not original, seldom even on topic.

But like I said, I feel bad for you. So now when you log in, you'll see that someone quoted a post of yours. Just to make you feel a bit better about yourself.
Speaking of unethical jamm jamm clan members. I guess our military surely lacked in you time.

USAF

Reaction score
You truly are an idiot. There was no lack of reporting in Trump’s case and there is here. That is the point. I also never once said this story IS true. I can point you to a few posts where I said no one knows for sure tho. I am talking about the hypocrisy of you and those you follow around, sidekick, and again you simply just aren’t bright enough to understand when someone is mocking you.
I'm bright enough to know when someone who is bright enough to mock me, mocks me. Thats not you.

You, on the other hand, don't like being shown as a fraud, in bright, bold, indisputable evidence.

jamiche

Reaction score
As donald would say, a lot of people are waiting for you to deny that you beat your wife, less.

Spoofin

Reaction score

You put stock in your reaction score and feel better about yourself when quoted. Wow.

Top Bottom