Hunter's emails

USAF

Reaction score
The lefties won’t believe this story until there is confirmation from the Atlantic’s “anonymous source”. That source can’t be disputed. 👍🏻
"The lefties"

But you're not voting Trump.

Riggghhhhttttttttt.

Fraud.

howeda7

Reaction score
I remember when the Fellas were orgasming a month ago over the Omar "ballot harvesting" story that turned out to be BS. And just this week, they defended the California GOP ballot harvesting as totally good and just and right. Now it's bad again?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Sure he’s cheating, but Trump.....

Did I do that right?
Nope, you've jumped to Stage 3 Blame too soon. The libs are still not if they should pretend to still be in Stage 1 Deny or just admit this is reality and slide into Stage 2 Downplay

stocker08

Reaction score
I remember when the Fellas were orgasming a month ago over the Omar "ballot harvesting" story that turned out to be BS. And just this week, they defended the California GOP ballot harvesting as totally good and just and right. Now it's bad again?
These are fake news stories meant to incite outrage among the cauldron crew. I think that the corrupt Trump crew knows it won't actually work.....but as long as they can pump these out there......they can claim fraud when Trump loses.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Stage 2

MplsGopher

Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howie_Carr

During the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign, Carr hosted rallies and he had lunch with the candidate on his private jet. Carr had candidate Trump on his radio show more than a dozen times, including election night. In 2017, Carr and his wife Kathy joined as member of the Mar-a-Lago Club, a resort and hotel for dues-paying members.[20]

On June 29, 2016, Carr, as an opening speaker at a Bangor, Maine, rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, made a Native American "war whoop" when referring to Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.

Should really be all you need to know about Mr. Carr, to dismiss anything he has to say. Nothing but a Rush wannabe.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howie_Carr

During the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign, Carr hosted rallies and he had lunch with the candidate on his private jet. Carr had candidate Trump on his radio show more than a dozen times, including election night. In 2017, Carr and his wife Kathy joined as member of the Mar-a-Lago Club, a resort and hotel for dues-paying members.[20]

On June 29, 2016, Carr, as an opening speaker at a Bangor, Maine, rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, made a Native American "war whoop" when referring to Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.

Should really be all you need to know about Mr. Carr, to dismiss anything he has to say. Nothing but a Rush wannabe.
haha, but Trump! #OrangeManBad

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Defending the MSM for hiding this story because you don’t like it. What great Americans.
It is bizarre. Rather than push for sunlight on Rudy’s allegations, their snub gives him license to avoid outside verification. (Yes, Ive heard someone who is anonymous says an email is as he remembered.)
If you are trying to derail a candidate 3 weeks from an election, let’s all take a look at this and let the chips fall where they may.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
It is bizarre. Rather than push for sunlight on Rudy’s allegations, their snub gives him license to avoid outside verification. (Yes, Ive heard someone who is anonymous says an email is as he remembered.)
If you are trying to derail a candidate 3 weeks from an election, let’s all take a look at this and let the chips fall where they may.
During Russiagate MSM outlets sent people to Prague who spent weeks trying to verify Michael Cohen had indeed been there. Here we have what potentially could be the biggest political corruption case...maybe ever...and the MSM refuses to even investigate it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Sure they would. What are they supposed to do, vote for a Democrat? They have no choice.

Similarly, Dems like me have no choice. I can't vote for Trump. And not voting or voting 3rd party is exactly the same thing as voting for Trump.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
With Biden being an obvious security threat he has to withdraw doesn't he? Can Harris pick up a new running mate this late? Crazy Bernie maybe?

1603045663285.png

scools12

Reaction score
Biden could say tonight that he and his son had many corrupt business dealings with Ukraine.

I'd still vote for him.
Lefty logic

If your guy is corrupt has to be removed from office. It’s the end of democracy as we know.

if our guy is corrupt. Oh well. No big deal. We have no choice but to vote for him.

You can’t make it up.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
With Biden being an obvious security threat he has to withdraw doesn't he? Can Harris pick up a new running mate this late? Crazy Bernie maybe?

View attachment 9811
The Dems would rather lose than let Bernie into the race. You can take that to the bank. Love him, or hate him, the DNC can't control Bernie.

Liz Warren is another option, but she'd want to be the nominee, with Kamala staying as VP, which would be quite the condemnation of Kamala as a candidate. Also, I don't think the DNC wants to run two women together. That's a losing strategy. My bet is Mayor Pete would be inserted as VP & Kamala moved up to the nominee. That would virtually guarantee a Trump victory.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Lefty logic

If your guy is corrupt has to be removed from office. It’s the end of democracy as we know.

if our guy is corrupt. Oh well. No big deal. We have no choice but to vote for him.

You can’t make it up.
You don’t understand the difference between impeachment and an election? One big one is: we get to vote in one of them, the other we don’t.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Clearly, by the way that CRG is having spasms all over the OTB about “Biden corruption” angle: this is their last stand. This is their last chance to try to pull the rug out from the American voters. Everything else up to this point has not moved the needle enough.

I don’t think they can get Barr to indict someone (obviously their fantasy is Biden himself) before the election. But it is 2020...

jamiche

Reaction score
Our fellers are still rockin' and rollin'. They haven't even stopped to have a smoke yet.

USAF

Reaction score
Defending the MSM for hiding this story because you don’t like it. What great Americans.
Pretending this "story" is worth the paper it is written on, in ONE place, is proof by itself youre a fraud.

scools12

Reaction score
You don’t understand the difference between impeachment and an election? One big one is: we get to vote in one of them, the other we don’t.
Saying our guy might be corrupt but that’s a not a big deal because he’s our guy is as idiotic as it gets.

It’s the same nonsense pulled by the #metoo movement. More than happy to look the other way depending on what side of the aisle you happen to be on.

Top Bottom