Hunter's emails

Spoofin

Reaction score
This thread continues to pay off.
- Atlantic Story: Anonymous Source says yes, Denial from the accussed, named sources say No, no follow-up info at all (despite being promised) and the lefties still run around yelling it must be true.
- This Story: Sketchy origin, named sources say Yes, NO denials from anyone, more coming out daily, and half the lefties run around yelling it can't be true and the other half say "Trump is worse".

This has really got to be hard on the lefties. Your guy is no better than Trump. Ha Ha.

GO JO JO GO!

Wally

Reaction score
- Atlantic Story: Anonymous Source says yes, Denial from the accussed, named sources say No, no follow-up info at all (despite being promised) and the lefties still run around yelling it must be true.
- This Story: Sketchy origin, named sources say Yes, NO denials from anyone, more coming out daily, and half the lefties run around yelling it can't be true and the other half say "Trump is worse".

This has really got to be hard on the lefties. Your guy is no better than Trump. Ha Ha.

GO JO JO GO!
That about sums it up, but if you just looked at the number of Trump appointees who have left and criticised him and/or said they are voting for Biden it makes it pretty clear Trump is more dangerous than Biden.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

GO JO JO GO!
This.
Jam jam clan in full cover mode.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
That about sums it up, but if you just looked at the number of Trump appointees who have left and criticised him and/or said they are voting for Biden it makes it pretty clear Trump is more dangerous than Biden.
But Trump!!!!
M
😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰😂

USAF

Reaction score

GO JO JO GO!
Hahaha. Spoof drops in to shill for Trump. I'm SHOCKED!

Even state run media has stopped shilling this obvious fake.

But not spoof.

Last edited:

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Let me repeat that. Since China unleashed this virus on us 6 months before the election and Biden's in business with them, it raises the question of if they were in on it together?
That's a pretty big raise when you have a 7 and 2 with no pairs on the flop.

I usually dont shoot down anyone's conspiracy theories, but I'm shooting this one down and Im going assume this is a troll job

Angry

Reaction score
That's a pretty big raise when you have a 7 and 2 with no pairs on the flop.

I usually dont shoot down anyone's conspiracy theories, but I'm shooting this one down and Im going assume this is a troll job
No doubt the Chinese released it on purpose. If any Americans conspired with them we’ll never know.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
The corrupt disaster Biden needs to withdraw immediately. How mentally ill do you need to be to still support this garbage?

1602973956225.png

howeda7

Reaction score
There seems to be an assumed audience here.
Every tweet is about Hunter Biden except one retweet asking what is more useless wearing a mask or Trump's AG's. Seems like a fair and balanced source of news to me!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Every tweet is about Hunter Biden except one retweet asking what is more useless wearing a mask or Trump's AG's. Seems like a fair and balanced source of news to me!
Bill Barr never really stood a chance.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What is verification?
There are a couple sources verifying the NY Post stories. One is one of the names on the emails of concern. Another is a former partner of Hunter’s that is currently serving time. He gave Peter Schweizer access to his email system, which Schweizer used to verify the NY Post stories.

It seems that there is coalescing of email sources that give credence to the story and negates the “Russian disinformation” narrative.

There is certainly enough information that should bring media attention to the story instead of complete disinterest.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There are a couple sources verifying the NY Post stories. One is one of the names on the emails of concern. Another is a former partner of Hunter’s that is currently serving time. He gave Peter Schweizer access to his email system, which Schweizer used to verify the NY Post stories.

It seems that there is coalescing of email sources that give credence to the story and negates the “Russian disinformation” narrative.

There is certainly enough information that should bring media attention to the story instead of complete disinterest.
Got it thanks

Spoofin

Reaction score

The lefties won’t believe this story until there is confirmation from the Atlantic’s “anonymous source”. That source can’t be disputed. 👍🏻

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Biden’s Texas Political Director Implicated in Massive Mail-In Ballot Harvesting Scheme in Harris County
A Biden Campaign operative in Texas is attempting to rig the 2020 election with the help of others in a massive ballot harvesting scheme, according to two private investigators who testified under oath that they have “video evidence, documentation and witnesses” to prove it. With the help of mass mail-in ballots, the illegal ballot harvesting operation could harvest 700,000 ballots, one Harris County Democrat operative allegedly bragged.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
In 2016, 1.3 million people voted in Harris County. If the guy boasted he can deliver half that, I’d like to see his plan.

bga1

Reaction score
Biden’s Texas Political Director Implicated in Massive Mail-In Ballot Harvesting Scheme in Harris County
A Biden Campaign operative in Texas is attempting to rig the 2020 election with the help of others in a massive ballot harvesting scheme, according to two private investigators who testified under oath that they have “video evidence, documentation and witnesses” to prove it. With the help of mass mail-in ballots, the illegal ballot harvesting operation could harvest 700,000 ballots, one Harris County Democrat operative allegedly bragged.
Trump was right. This is going to play to the larger narrative and a true one: Democrats cheat and their plan this election was to win by cheating.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Already jumped to Stage 2 = Downplay. That's quite a leap, skipped right over the Deny stage.
Dude. Give what I wrote another read. I didn’t say the claim wasn’t made, I I simply would like to know how he plans to do it. Perhaps you find that uninteresting.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Sure he’s cheating, but Trump.....

Did I do that right?

Top Bottom