Hunter's emails

Wally

Reaction score
The same folks who loved and trusted “anonymous sources” just a month ago now laugh at the idea. Funny how that works.
No its obvious Hunter Profited off his dads position. Did it harm the USA? Maybe, maybe not?

Big business and foreign governments spending millions at Trumps hotels/resorts. That is a much bigger threat to the average person imho.

You are free to think what you want. Politics is dirty, I never wanted Biden to be president, still don't but the alternative is worse.

As to anonymous sources, when the anonymous sources reports line up directly with everything Trump himself says its pretty easy to believe.

When some random guy turns a computer over to Rudy, sorry its a little harder to believe. Critical thinking??????

Minnesota

Reaction score
The fellas are all riled up! I’m happy for them, they needed some nourishment after the unmasking debacle.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Biden is a national security risk. Especially with the China ties. He really needs to withdraw from the race. This is outrageous. And 90% of MSM just sweeping it under the rug- nothing to see here.
Dude, you're WAY overreacting! LeBron and Popovich and Kerr and ESPN have told us that there is nothing to worry about with China; "it's complicated" and "we're misinformed"

Wally

Reaction score
Dude, you're WAY overreacting! LeBron and Popovich and Kerr and ESPN have told us that there is nothing to worry about with China; "it's complicated" and "we're misinformed"
I want to take on China, yes they are blinded by money. I just don't trust Trump to take on China on the issues I care about, Hong Kong, Uhigurs and human rights. Trump will sign a trade deal and say the chinese leader is his best friend and everything is great. You know its true.

Last edited:

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
The guy who is so good at cyber op sec that two days ago he mistakenly uploaded a video to YouTube of him mocking Asian accents:

The president's 76-year-old attorney has had more than one slip-up with tech. He once butt-dialed an NBC reporter and left a long voicemail by accident, where he talked about needing cash. Shortly after he was named Trump's cybersecurity adviser in 2017, he had to go to an Apple store to have his phone unlocked. He had entered an incorrect passcode at least 10 times and locked himself out.

Pretty funny stuff.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
The president's 76-year-old attorney has had more than one slip-up with tech. He once butt-dialed an NBC reporter and left a long voicemail by accident, where he talked about needing cash. Shortly after he was named Trump's cybersecurity adviser in 2017, he had to go to an Apple store to have his phone unlocked. He had entered an incorrect passcode at least 10 times and locked himself out.

Pretty funny
He also wears women’s clothing on occasion. 👒👚

Minnesota

Reaction score
Pretty good line...

It’s an objectively poor joke, but you hooting hogs love anything that even vaguely triggers the libs.

Don Jr. desperately wishes his father cared about him in the manner that Joe does for Hunter — now that’s funny.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
He had entered an incorrect passcode at least 10 times and locked himself out.
Pretty funny stuff.
It happens. Just like every single person on the Comney team investigating Trump ended up accidentally deleting all the data on their phones. I'm sure it was just an honest mistake, that everyone just happened to do on the same day to all their phones. It's not like the "DOJ's Office of Inspector General (OIG) had requested the phones as part of its probe into the origins of "Crossfire Hurricane," and that they were committing a Felony by erasing data. Just an honest mistake.

Fortunately, in the current situation we have the data, and attacking the messenger just shows how desperate the libs are to try to make this go away. The Hiden Crime Family isn't new news, this is just more evidence. Joe himself boasted about how he used $1 Billion in U.S. taxpayer dollars to stop the investigation into his son's firm.

jamiche

Reaction score
The fellas are all riled up! I’m happy for them, they needed some nourishment after the unmasking debacle.
They've had a rough few weeks. The blind guy in the store who read Hunter's emails makes them feel tingly again.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Biden is a national security concern. Jam jam clan still supporting him.
All of a sudden corruption doesn’t matter.

USAF

Reaction score
I'm sorry, what?
The DNC flew a Chinese drone spreading covid over the White House lawn during the SCOTUS nomination soiree. All paid for with George Soris's billions in donations and flown by Hillary. It was all revealed in Hunter Biden's emails.

c'mon, It was all over Qanon and right wing radio. Do try to stay informed.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The DNC flew a Chinese drone spreading covid over the White House lawn during the SCOTUS nomination soiree. All paid for with George Soris's billions in donations and flown by Hillary. It was all revealed in Hunter Biden's emails.

Are you still going with the 'a human ate an under cooked horsehoe bat from the wet market' fairy tale?

Wally

Reaction score
Let me repeat that. Since China unleashed this virus on us 6 months before the election and Biden's in business with them, it raises the question of if they were in on it together?
This guy can vote.....scary

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this...Bwahahahaha

1602964964645.png

USAF

Reaction score
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this...Bwahahahaha

View attachment 9788
Please, oh please, make a big deal about incomes, and taxes.

That'll play well... We know what Joe and Jill Biden made, and what tax THEY paid.

I'd like to thank you,, Less, for being so stupid as to bring this subject to the forefront again.. PLEAESE continue to get this subject as much play as possible.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Please, oh please, make a big deal about incomes, and taxes.

That'll play well... We know what Joe and Jill Biden made, and what tax THEY paid.

PLEAESE get this subject as much play as possible.
I'm not interested in Joe's taxes. I'm interested in Hunter & James Biden's taxes.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I'm not interested in Joe's taxes. I'm interested in Hunter & James Biden's taxes.
I can't even imagine how many Loony Leftist heads would be exploding if this was Trump corruption and racketeering. Journalism is dead.

howeda7

Reaction score

I had to double check who the poster was to if this was sarcasm or dead serious. Sad.

Top Bottom