Hunter's emails

bga1

Reaction score
The FBI got this in December 2019. No word from them at all.
FBI sat on Hillary's emails and then the Weiner laptop until someone blew the whistle.
FBI sat for year with exculpatory evidence for Flynn and withheld it
I don't trust them.

USAF

Reaction score
The same folks who loved and trusted “anonymous sources” just a month ago now laugh at the idea. Funny how that works.
Wow. The irony. If anyone doubts spoof is a class A fraud, here's the undeniable, smoking gun proof. A clumsy obvious fake.is suddenly gospel, after he spends 10s of thousands of words on a story in the Atlantic.

Fraud. With a capital F.

bga1

Reaction score
I'm surprised that you're defending the Bidens on this one. We have the emails. They're real. N ot even the DNC, or the Bidens are claiming otherwise. They clearly show Hunter Biden was selling access to the VP & other White House officials in exchange for bribes. Now we have emails & an eye witness showing Joe was actively participating in the schemes as well. Get your head around what's happening, this is real.
Not only is it real but no thinking person should be one bit surprised. Hunter was a nothing crack head with no experience making millions in China and Ukraine and also in Russia....during the same time frame as his dad was VP. He was making trips with his dad to these places and that was known. How can any adult think that something corrupt was NOT happening?
What we have learned from the emails and now from corroboration is that Hunter was not only doing it but he was talking with his dad about it and his dad was getting a cut. Hunter was the laundromat for the family money earned from foreign influence. What we already knew, we now have details of and the details are real.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
FBI sat on Hillary's emails and then the Weiner laptop until someone blew the whistle.
FBI sat for year with exculpatory evidence for Flynn and withheld it
I don't trust them.
Trump loves to put corrupt people in high profile positions & then shine a light on them so the world can see what they're up to.

USAF

Reaction score
Stop mentioning Snopes. Snopes is a joke. It doesn't do your case any good.

Don't believe the MSM, believe your own eyes. The emails are real. The reaction by social media & the MSM should be all you need to know. No one in the Biden camp or the DNC are disputing that they're real, and that's very telling as well. We now have Hunter's former business partner who's turned over his copies of the emails, & is now a cooperating witness. This is Russiagate or the Ukraine impeachment hoax. This one is real. Joe won't make it to election day.
Lol. Don't believe the media. But believe the NYP.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Wow. The irony. If anyone doubts spoof is a class A fraud, here's the undeniable, smoking gun proof. A clumsy obvious fake.is suddenly gospel, after he spends 10s of thousands of words on a story in the Atlantic.

Fraud. With a capital F.
Strange that neither the DNC, Joe Biden, nor Hunter Biden are claiming the emails are fake. Now we have Hunter's texts. And Hunter's former business partner handed over his copies of the same emails & is apparently now a cooperating witness. By all means though, keep pretending this isn't real.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Fair enough. I'll use you refusing to back up your claims of 35% black vote for Drumpf.
I posted links to the polls that showed Trump in the low 30's with Black voters, but you go ahead.

"The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent."

New polls show black support for Trump surging

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
My favorite part is Obama & DNC pollster Cornell Belcher trying to debunk Trumps popularity with Blacks in a Zogby poll, claiming Trump is not in the low 30's, but ONLY polling at 27% with Black voters.

"But Trump critics don’t buy it. Democratic and Barack Obama pollster Cornell Belcher is one. He rejected the reasoning that black support is growing and suggested that the polls are wrong.

“Those reasons would assume that it’s real, which it isn’t. To have a conversation about the reason is giving it credibility,” he said.

I’m not going to bad mouth anyone’s polling here, but particularly with small subsamples, you get blips. When you look across the data and even look back to see what the trend is, it’s pretty apparent that numbers like that are outliers,” added Belcher, the founder of Brilliant Corners Research & Strategies.

To answer those concerns, Zogby “oversampled” black voters in his latest survey and found that the support was 27%, but he also measured support in head-to-head matchups with 2020 Democratic candidates to put that support to an election test."

Black voter support for Trump at ‘highest levels’ and could seal 2020 win

USAF

Reaction score
I posted links to the polls that showed Trump in the low 30's with Black voters, but you go ahead.

"The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent."

New polls show black support for Trump surging
Lol. Wanna bet Trump gets 35% of the black vote?

I didn't think so.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
It's not about whether it was legitimately acquired, it's about whether the emails are fabricated. And a lot of signs point to them being fabricated.

Again, if the FBI had access to all this info in December, why did Ron Johnson's Senate inquiry not find it?
We don't know what the FBI was doing at this point. But assuming that the assertion is true that the FBI had this evidence at that point, then I think the FBI is in big trouble too.

Because if so, this evidence was highly relevant to disproving the illegitimate charges hatched up by Hillary that led to the impeachment proceedings against Trump. This evidence was relevant, and the FBI should have brought this into the open at that time and given it to the Trump defense team - and that impeachment nonsense might have been stopped in the House and not dragged on all the way to the Senate.

Or, if you want to look at a hypothetical, suppose that the Dems controlled the Senate - which woud surely have meant that the Dems would have successfully impeached Trump and put him out of office - all at the time that the FBI was sitting on evidence proving that Biden was milking his office to make millions for his family in the Ukraine dealings, which evidence would have shored up Trump's case to prove his innocence.

So these might be treasonous crimes committed within the FBI - namely aiding and abetting the Dems effort to pull a coup and oust a sitting president..

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
4 years ago I would have said that Trump might have more skeletons in his closet than Biden & Obama. At this point, I've got a $1000 that says Trump is in great shape in comparison to Biden and Obama related to skeletons. Clearly, when you are held to no standard of oversight and scrutiny (Biden and Obama), anything goes. That has never been more clear. Note the silence of the MSM and the censorship of Facekbook, and Twit with regard to anything negative about Biden. It has been clearly established that the news about Trump fake or real saw no censorship by these same organizations, how can anyone explain or support this in a free society?

We should all agree that censorship of the news, real or fake, is crazy. Enduring 3 years of the anti-Trump collusion drumbeat with lots of fake news, to now see censorship is not right in any way.
Looks like a little more alleged censorship happened Friday night. I'm going to see if I can confirm it on Sat (too late to look into it right now).

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
So the funny thing is, the information coming out actually fits with what Ron Johnson's committee reported, it just turns out that there is a whole lot more that was not revealed to them....

> They purchased more than $100,000 worth of items including: airline tickets, Apple products ...

Bet they're sorry they purchased that Apple hard drive.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Exactly! If Twitter/FB et al are going to censor this then they should have censored all of the reporting on Trump that was anonymously sourced or from stolen sources. The Atlantic story, the NYT story on Trump's taxes, all of the dossier stories for years, the unfounded stories on Michael Cohen going to Prague, the anonymous leaks from the WH. But they didn't and they should not have. These forums are supposed to be for equal airing of this stuff for the public to decide for themselves.

Obviously these outlets are attempting to do damage to Trump whenever possible and save Biden whenever possible. This is clear election interference.
After all this media/social-media censorship applied only to those helping Trump but letting anything hurting Trump fly free, plus the other day's Town Hall meetings with Biden getting hours of whiffle-ball questions, but Trump being screamed at by an insane never-Trumper faux journalist, it's quite apparent that both Big Tech and the usual culprits in the mainstream media (CNN, *NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, WaPo, The Atlantic) have been treasonously collaborating with the Democrats to pull a coup on the Trump admin for the last four years.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Oops...Hunter Biden's attorney called computer guy to ask for Hunter's hard drive back! LOL
Hunter Biden has the dumbest attorney of all time.

Hunter: Oops, I forgot to pick up my Mac from the repair store, could you go get it please?
Hunter's Attorney: (rings up Mac store) Hello? Yeah, Hunter would like his hard drive back please.
Store: Could you send me an email to confirm that?
Hunter's Attorney: Sure. I just clicked Send.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
I actually could not possibly care less if computer guy made an error legally (doubt he did). Hunter Biden is scum and a criminal. Of interest right now is how involved his father appears to be in enabling Hunter's international profiteering and in actually splitting the profits with Hunter. We are a few days in and we have no denial of the contents of the emails from Biden. ABC very carefully asked no questions on this bombshell. If this were all fake it would smash Trump's bid. No one is even trying to prove that. Instead they are attempting to hid the ball and run out the clock.

If Biden is elected we would have an instant impeachment trial on our hands and then....Kamala as President. God forbid. In any event this is a Trojan Horse candidacy. The goal is for Biden to get in clean up his own messes and then hand the baton to the far left. Kiss this country goodbye if that happens.
Twitter wins, Facebook wins Youtube wins, MSM wins, far left wins. Citizens lose when propaganda wins.
Hmmm. That got me thinking.

So here's a weird theory. I don't really believe this (and it certainly would be categorized as a conspiracy theory), but the idea is intriguing nonethless.

Maybe this was the Decomcratic Party's plan all along. Get Joe nominated, strong-arm him to choose a very leftist VP candidate. Then steal Hunter Biden's Mac and send it to a Mac shop with a known Republican patriot as owner. Don't come back to pick it up. Let events unfold. Joe wins the election anyway, but is impeached immediately upon taking office, and Harris takes over.

Nah, that's just too weird.

Last edited:

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
:)

There are so many reasons why the information is true.
1. It would be incredibly difficult to fabricate this chain of information. There are other people involved so the emails can and will be cross checked. The information is real.
2. There is nothing about the disclosed information that does not make sense. Hunter had these dealings and we know that Joe knew as did the Obama state department.
3. If Hunter himself didn't drop these off- he left a trail of enemies who could have. I would be interested to know what the last entry from these laptops was dated. If there are none later than 2017 on these- it could have been his ex wife who got dragged over the coals by Hunter and has to be sickened by the family corruption. It could have been somebody who was blackmailing him - a drug dealer. Perhaps the dealer got whacked.

But back to your post- if Hunter's lawyer called the computer guy and asked to get the laptops back, then Hunter dropped them off. Otherwise how would he know where they were?

We will eventually find out who dropped them off and Giuliani, like him or not understands that. He's an experienced and accomplished prosecutor.
It could be someone from their foundation that dropped them off.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
When did he call and ask for them back? Serious question.
About 20 minutes after the initial New York Post report came out.

I know it sounds like I'm kidding, but that came straight from Rudy on the Louder with Crowder show ...

EXCLUSIVE: Giuliani Shows New Hunter Biden Evidence ON AIR! | Louder with Crowder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GureRbH-_Xs

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Snopes? Really? Why not just have the DNC fact check it?
Why do we need Snopes to fact-check it? I thought that Twitter and Facebook already did that for us. I mean, if Twitter, who doesn't know anything about it at the time, flips a coin and the coin comes up "that's good for Trump, so ban it" well then, I guess that's it then. Facebook also flipped the coin, and amazingly, came up with the same result.

bga1

Reaction score
Looks like a little more alleged censorship happened Friday night. I'm going to see if I can confirm it on Sat (too late to look into it right now).
Meanwhile at CNN- not a thing on their web site. Top story- Trump may face legal issues when out of office. Orwellian.
I have talked to a lot of reasonably informed people this week and I ask them what they have heard about Hunter Biden this week. Many of them have seen nothing.

Donovan

Reaction score
What we know now is that the emails are real. If the fact that the Biden campaign isn't disputing them wasn't confirmation enough, Rudy put them through a forensic vetting, and now we have Hunter Biden's former partner confirming the schemes and handing over his copies of the emails. It's not just about Hunter Bifden & Joe's poor decision making. Now we've caught Joe lying about his involvement red handed & have emails & an eyewitness who say Joe was in on the illicit schemes, if not orchestrating them. They say there's much more to come & each day will get progressively more painful for the Bidens. A big drop is rumored to be planned for Monday. Any reasonable person would be demanding some hard answers at this point. My prediction: Joe Biden will not make it to election day.
I would think the only way Joe doesn’t make it to Election Day is if enough of the MSM actually starts reporting this fairly and accurately. I don’t have much confidence in this happening. If this is all true, the comparison of this grift by the Biden’s and Trump is really weak (assuming the claim against Trump is foreign officials staying in his hotels).
On a related note, this is good. I need to track down the whole interview:

bga1

Reaction score
Biden is a national security risk. Especially with the China ties. He really needs to withdraw from the race. This is outrageous. And 90% of MSM just sweeping it under the rug- nothing to see here.
Spot on.
The MSM and social media giants are the #1 danger to the US right now. China right behind. This election is pivotal as to whether we are going to be a Chinese influenced propaganda society (we see it permeating even the NBA) or a free American culture.

Top Bottom