Hunter's emails

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Here's the contract SPG (click to see legal terms)- the computer guy could do as he pleased after 90 days as the equipment is considered abandoned after that time frame:
I am guessing st pauli knew and knows that tidbit. Just a dishonest lil feller.....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Here's the contract SPG (click to see legal terms)- the computer guy could do as he pleased after 90 days as the equipment is considered abandoned after that time frame:
I can't read any of that, but thanks for posting. I'll try again later.
It seems odd that the sale of abandoned equipment would include the personal data of the previous owner, but I'm not going to die on that hill.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I am guessing st pauli knew and knows that tidbit. Just a dishonest lil feller.....
You can guess whatever you wish. I asked, and bga answered nicely, because he's a nice guy. He's done a ton of research when I have asked him, and he does it without being a pill about it, because he is interested in having a debate and possibly swaying opinion. It helps when you don't assume that people you disagree with are automatically bad people.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Looking that phone number up has some pretty hilarious results. Not in good taste, but funny. Apparently if you need some crack or company, this is the number to call.

Also, the contract says what happens 90 days after notification. Was Hunter notified?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You can guess whatever you wish. I asked, and bga answered nicely, because he's a nice guy. He's done a ton of research when I have asked him, and he does it without being a pill about it, because he is interested in having a debate and possibly swaying opinion. It helps when you don't assume that people you disagree with are automatically bad people.
So, you didn't know that tidbit?

You dont want debate. You want to gut punch DJT at every turn. And you do. Very easy to spot your tactics, st pauli.

I dont believe you are a bad person, st pauli. Dishonest at times? For sure.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
And for $1 Billion in U.S. Taxpayer dollars, Ukraine was forced to agree to Biden's threat and they shut down the investigation. Hunter gets his $80K/month kickback that he as to split with "Big daddy". And the libs think this is just fine...

bga1

Reaction score
Looking that phone number up has some pretty hilarious results. Not in good taste, but funny. Apparently if you need some crack or company, this is the number to call.

Also, the contract says what happens 90 days after notification. Was Hunter notified?
I actually could not possibly care less if computer guy made an error legally (doubt he did). Hunter Biden is scum and a criminal. Of interest right now is how involved his father appears to be in enabling Hunter's international profiteering and in actually splitting the profits with Hunter. We are a few days in and we have no denial of the contents of the emails from Biden. ABC very carefully asked no questions on this bombshell. If this were all fake it would smash Trump's bid. No one is even trying to prove that. Instead they are attempting to hid the ball and run out the clock.

If Biden is elected we would have an instant impeachment trial on our hands and then....Kamala as President. God forbid. In any event this is a Trojan Horse candidacy. The goal is for Biden to get in clean up his own messes and then hand the baton to the far left. Kiss this country goodbye if that happens.
Twitter wins, Facebook wins Youtube wins, MSM wins, far left wins. Citizens lose when propaganda wins.

bga1

Reaction score
And for $1 Billion in U.S. Taxpayer dollars, Ukraine was forced to agree to Biden's threat and they shut down the investigation. Hunter gets his $80K/month kickback that he as to split with "Big daddy". And the libs think this is just fine...
Furthermore, 1 billion in US tax payer dollars that has vanished after the money hit Privat bank. The Obama administration had no interest in investigating that and when Trump did the left exploded and impeached him for asking about it. Anyone with a nose and an ounce of ethics knows what happened.
There is no longer any excuse.

bga1

Reaction score
A great thread

Joe Biden is corrupt. Hunter is a fool. They got their hands dirty in Ukraine, China and Russia. The Obama administration knew it and looked the other way. What the heck...Hillary was operating a big pay for play operation through the state department, why shouldn't everyone get in on it. And many of them did just that.

bga1

Reaction score
Why did Hunter's lawyers ask for his computer back if it wasn't his?
:)

There are so many reasons why the information is true.
1. It would be incredibly difficult to fabricate this chain of information. There are other people involved so the emails can and will be cross checked. The information is real.
2. There is nothing about the disclosed information that does not make sense. Hunter had these dealings and we know that Joe knew as did the Obama state department.
3. If Hunter himself didn't drop these off- he left a trail of enemies who could have. I would be interested to know what the last entry from these laptops was dated. If there are none later than 2017 on these- it could have been his ex wife who got dragged over the coals by Hunter and has to be sickened by the family corruption. It could have been somebody who was blackmailing him - a drug dealer. Perhaps the dealer got whacked.

But back to your post- if Hunter's lawyer called the computer guy and asked to get the laptops back, then Hunter dropped them off. Otherwise how would he know where they were?

We will eventually find out who dropped them off and Giuliani, like him or not understands that. He's an experienced and accomplished prosecutor.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
:)

There are so many reasons why the information is true.
1. It would be incredibly difficult to fabricate this chain of information. There are other people involved so the emails can and will be cross checked. The information is real.
2. There is nothing about the disclosed information that does not make sense. Hunter had these dealings and we know that Joe knew as did the Obama state department.
3. If Hunter himself didn't drop these off- he left a trail of enemies who could have. I would be interested to know what the last entry from these laptops was dated. If there are none later than 2017 on these- it could have been his ex wife who got dragged over the coals by Hunter and has to be sickened by the family corruption. It could have been somebody who was blackmailing him - a drug dealer. Perhaps the dealer got whacked.

But back to your post- if Hunter's lawyer called the computer guy and asked to get the laptops back, then Hunter dropped them off. Otherwise how would he know where they were?

We will eventually find out who dropped them off and Giuliani, like him or not understands that. He's an experienced and accomplished prosecutor.
When did he call and ask for them back? Serious question.

bga1

Reaction score
Three "barks" we should have heard by now:

1. It's not Hunter's computer
2. These are not Hunter's emails or photos
3. This is defamation

bga1

Reaction score
When did he call and ask for them back? Serious question.

Giuliani:

“I’ll give you something that really verifies it,” Giuliani said. “The very morning this came out, Hunter Biden’s lawyer called the merchant, and asked him if he could have the hard drive back,” he said. “We have email evidence of that. So if the lawyer is asking for the hard drive back—it must be the hard drive.”

“He actually did it by telephone and email and we have the email,” Giuliani added.

The morning it came out, how did the attorney know who to call? I don't think that the computer shop's name was out there until later that day or the next day.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Three "barks" we should have heard by now:

1. It's not Hunter's computer
2. These are not Hunter's emails or photos
3. This is defamation

I have to agree with this premise, although it isn't an admission of guilt. It seems the strategy is to ignore it. Don't comment on it. Have reporters not ask about it. Hope it goes away. It may as they have support in that effort. I have asked a few folks who are aware, but not 'into' the news, politics, etc. and not a one had even heard of this story. Crazy how corrupt the MSM is.

bga1

Reaction score
I have to agree with this premise, although it isn't an admission of guilt. It seems the strategy is to ignore it. Don't comment on it. Have reporters not ask about it. Hope it goes away. It may as they have support in that effort. I have asked a few folks who are aware, but not 'into' the news, politics, etc. and not a one had even heard of this story. Crazy how corrupt the MSM is.
They are taking this strategy no doubt. This requires 100% dependency on the media to come through for you. That should never ever happen where one political party can completely lean on media compliance.

As much as people hate President Trump's twitter account - it has 80 million followers. Imagine where we would be at in terms of information if he DID NOT tweet. As I have always said- Trump tweets wildly because it lures them into addressing the subject matter he wants discussed. If he was acting like a gentleman- we would never hear any of his agenda. He does what he has to do. They don't hate him for his tweeting- they hate him because he breaks their power over the people.

USAF

Reaction score

This entire crock of shit is just that...a crock.

Rubes like beeg and frauds like spoof will foam at the mouth for a week or so, then conveniently move on to the next clumsy "scandal" about Biden.

mplarson7

Reaction score

This entire crock of shit is just that...a crock.

Rubes like beeg and frauds like spoof will foam at the mouth for a week or so, then conveniently move on to the next clumsy "scandal" about Biden.
Only a week? Oh no, we'll be hearing about this for well over 5 years. The fallout is coming! They'll promise us it's imminent!

USAF

Reaction score
Only a week? Oh no, we'll be hearing about this for well over 5 years. The fallout is coming! They'll promise us it's imminent!
Dunno, we haven't heard a thing about crooked Hillary since October 2016.

Beeg maybe, he's not bright enough to figure out when he can drop the act.

mplarson7

Reaction score
Dunno, we haven't heard a thing about crooked Hillary since October 2016.

Beeg maybe, he's not bright enough to figure out when he can drop the act.
Well, we have been hearing about how Obama and his entire administration will be going to jail since well into Obama's 2nd term. So that's 6-ish years on that one.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Well, we have been hearing about how Obama and his entire administration will be going to jail since well into Obama's 2nd term. So that's 6-ish years on that one.
Haha, look at the circle jerks go! A real story with indisputable evidence is a big nothingburger, but Russia...Ukraine...impeachment. Honestly, the liberal mind really is mental illness.

mplarson7

Reaction score
Haha, look at the circle jerks go! A real story with indisputable evidence is a big nothingburger, but Russia...Ukraine...impeachment. Honestly, the liberal mind really is mental illness.
You mean the real story who's point of reference is someone legally blind who can't actually confirm that it was Hunter Biden to begin with?

Oh ho, yeah. Uh huh, bigly indisputable.

bga1

Reaction score
You mean the real story who's point of reference is someone legally blind who can't actually confirm that it was Hunter Biden to begin with?

Oh ho, yeah. Uh huh, bigly indisputable.
Face it. Hunter and Joe were making foreign money off of Joe's government position. It is now corroborated. You can sweat about the computer guy all you want- the information is out. Joe is corrupt.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Face it. Hunter and Joe were making foreign money off of Joe's government position. It is now corroborated. You can sweat about the computer guy all you want- the information is out. Joe is corrupt.
The mark of a Good businessman!

Top Bottom