Hunter's emails

USAF

Reaction score
What is not healthy is denial. That is where you live. Comey tried desperately to save his job, Hillary and his corrupt FBI all in one swing. He failed at all three. He was first told to save Hillary. Which he did in the summer of 2016. Then the FBI got called out on hiding the Weiner laptop. He made a head fake investigation in order to save his job and Hillary...thinking she would still win. Then he tried to help set up Trump and he got fired. Comey is a joke, as was Hillary, as are you.
4 years later, not a shred of evidence, much less an indictment or even a charge, and you're STILL spouting the stupid "crooked Hillary" crap?

Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you're not what anyone would describe as a critical thinker.

Or honest.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Any guesses on who "the big guy" is that Hunter Biden is referencing in the emails, who's got a 10% stake in the deal, and is to be paid through Hunter Biden?

bga1

Reaction score
4 years later, not a shred of evidence, much less an indictment or even a charge, and you're STILL spouting the stupid "crooked Hillary" crap?

Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you're not what anyone would describe as a critical thinker.

Or honest.
Hillary paid for the fake dossier. Brennan said so in his notes. Why did she do it? To provide cover for her email scandal. Per John Brennan. Who did he tell? Barack Obama. What happened next? They tried to frame Trump for what Hillary was actually doing (colluding with Russia). What happened next? # resistance- the declaration of a coup attempt against Trump. First move? Attempt to frame General Flynn. Next move? Appoint the doddering Mueller to lead a team of Dem lawyers in an attempt to entrap Trump into obstruction and to cover up any evidence of Obama spying on Trump by putting a lid on investigative material. Then we had the attempt to cover the Ukrainian corruption of the Bidens by impeaching Trump.

All of it failed. Now we are in the midst of investigating the biggest case of political corruption in US history. Obama, Clinton, Biden and many in the deep state are criminals. We are a little over a year into this. Watergate which was a small potatoes event by comparison took two years to unravel. This will take longer unless Biden is elected and orders it stopped. It increasingly looks like Biden may lose in which case- we will see justice. If Biden wins, Barr will have to get who he can and some who should be indicted never will be.

Justice lovers will vote Trump.

bga1

Reaction score
Any guesses on who "the big guy" is that Hunter Biden is referencing in the emails, who's got a 10% stake in the deal, and is to be paid through Hunter Biden?
hmmm - I wonder if there is anyone here on the left who is smart enough to figure this one out.

Wally

Reaction score
Hillary paid for the fake dossier. Brennan said so in his notes. Why did she do it? To provide cover for her email scandal. Per John Brennan. Who did he tell? Barack Obama. What happened next? They tried to frame Trump for what Hillary was actually doing (colluding with Russia). What happened next? # resistance- the declaration of a coup attempt against Trump. First move? Attempt to frame General Flynn. Next move? Appoint the doddering Mueller to lead a team of Dem lawyers in an attempt to entrap Trump into obstruction and to cover up any evidence of Obama spying on Trump by putting a lid on investigative material. Then we had the attempt to cover the Ukrainian corruption of the Bidens by impeaching Trump.

All of it failed. Now we are in the midst of investigating the biggest case of political corruption in US history. Obama, Clinton, Biden and many in the deep state are criminals. We are a little over a year into this. Watergate which was a small potatoes event by comparison took two years to unravel. This will take longer unless Biden is elected and orders it stopped. It increasingly looks like Biden may lose in which case- we will see justice. If Biden wins, Barr will have to get who he can and some who should be indicted never will be.

Justice lovers will vote Trump.
If Biden wins you better just off yourself...LOL

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
So what’s the Russian disinformation? The laptop wasn’t forged. There’s no information to suggest that any of it was faked.

If only you had this much skepticism about Trump-Russian collusion, you wouldn’t have made an ass of yourself here.
It's like their safe word. They just blurt out "Russian disinformation" anytime they feel threatened.

USAF

Reaction score
It certainly is. Takes a big man to admit it. I didn't think you had it in you. Kudos.
Hey, there's spoof, crawling onto the stinking pile of laughable dung that is the "Hunter's emails scandal."

Fraud.

bga1

Reaction score
Two weeks of analysis of the actual hard drive.....but justthefacts says.... :)

bga1

Reaction score
Oops...Hunter Biden's attorney called computer guy to ask for Hunter's hard drive back! LOL

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Rudy's been examining it for two weeks. I wonder if he'd let someone else look. Or at an original file. There are backups, there is really nothing to fear here.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Oops...Hunter Biden's attorney called computer guy to ask for Hunter's hard drive back! LOL
Hiden's camp still hasn't disputed any of the emails, and now they've confirmed the computers were Hunter's. So we know for sure that as the Vice President, Biden used U.S. taxpayer money to force foreign governments to give his family money in return for favors. He sold out America so "Big Daddy" could get rich.

diehard

Reaction score
Well, did he give it back? If not, why?
There is a little something legal here that you do not understand. Research before posting can avoid embarrasment. There has been a time or two I learned that. I try to be very careful now.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There is a little something legal here that you do not understand. Research before posting can avoid embarrasment. There has been a time or two I learned that. I try to be very careful now.
Explain the legal bit for me. Hunter brings his personal property into a shop. The shop owner gives it to Rudy, private citizen. Hunter's attorney says Hunter would like the property back. By what right does Rudy hold on to the property, let alone share it with the NY Post?
(This is assuming any of this happened, but what the heck).

diehard

Reaction score
Explain the legal bit for me. Hunter brings his personal property into a shop. The shop owner gives it to Rudy, private citizen. Hunter's attorney says Hunter would like the property back. By what right does Rudy hold on to the property, let alone share it with the NY Post?
I see research is not your forte.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I assumed this was discussed, but the computer shop owner takes ownership of the computer if left for more than 90 days. And I’m assuming the bill was unpaid.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
That consumer contract deserves a look. If I were Hunter's attorney, and really wanted it back, that might be the place to start.
Who owns the device now? The repair shop, the Post, or Rudy?

bga1

Reaction score
Here's the contract SPG (click to see legal terms)- the computer guy could do as he pleased after 90 days as the equipment is considered abandoned after that time frame:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Joe Biden's corruption deserves a look.

Again, I saw none of this concern for the theft by powerful people and subsequent NYT article on the President's taxes which we know is illegal. But this computer guy- he's the problem!
If the thief was easily identifiable, you don't think he or she would be getting some scrutiny?

Top Bottom