Hunter's emails

bga1

Reaction score
I think this one needs a new thread! :)

Joe lied. This is not a crowd size exaggeration folks. This is another substantive Joe Biden lie. I did not speak with my son, Hunter Biden, about his business in Ukraine. Oops, he not only spoke with him, he had meetings with him and Ukrainians to help Hunter show some influence and make some cocaine cash.

Wally

Reaction score
Hunter used his fathers position to make money. Still doesn't mean Joe did anything wrong.

"The announcement of my guys [sic] upcoming travels should be characterized as part of our advice and thinking- but what he will say and do is out of our hands,” Hunter Biden wrote on April 13, 2014.

He says right there its out of his hands. Its hilarious you guys think this will matter.

bga1

Reaction score
Hunter used his fathers position to make money. Still doesn't mean Joe did anything wrong.

"The announcement of my guys [sic] upcoming travels should be characterized as part of our advice and thinking- but what he will say and do is out of our hands,” Hunter Biden wrote on April 13, 2014.

He says right there its out of his hands. Its hilarious you guys think this will matter.
Joe was involved and knew it was happening. Hunter took 29 trips with dad to countries like Ukraine and China in order to do business selling his dad's influence. If this was Trump, it would be over! But it's Joe so no big deal! :) This is a smoking gun Wally. Joe is in trouble and he lied about it- we all know that. More will come! :)

Reactions: SDR

BarnBurner

Reaction score

Wallace the hypocrite.

bga1

Reaction score
A quick check of CNN- nothing
ABC- nothing
CBS- nothing
NBC-nothing

The media is doing their job- marketing arm of the Democrats and enemy of the people.

If we lose this election, America as we know it goes away. The media will have successfully run the one of the most massive propaganda programs in history. The Nazis would be proud.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Joe was involved and knew it was happening. Hunter took 29 trips with dad to countries like Ukraine and China in order to do business selling his dad's influence. If this was Trump, it would be over! But it's Joe so no big deal! :) This is a smoking gun Wally. Joe is in trouble and he lied about it- we all know that. More will come! :)
The MSM won't even hardly mention it...

bga1

Reaction score
More on the corruption of the Bidens and Obama. Wow. This is ugly.

The Obama administration let a Democratic p.r. company that worked for Ukrainian energy firm Burisma take part in a conference call about an upcoming visit to Ukraine by then-Vice President Joe Biden, e-mails obtained by The Post show.

An associate at Blue Star Strategies then e-mailed a memo with minutes of the conference call hosted by the White House to a top Burisma executive, Vadym Pozharskyi, as well as to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, and Hunter’s business partner, Devon Archer, both of whom sat on Burisma’s board.

The trip, in December 2015, turned out to be the one during which Biden later bragged about forcing Ukrainian officials to fire a state prosecutor who was investigating Burisma by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee.

The memo, sent shortly after the Dec. 2, 2015, call, also “outlined the trip’s agenda and addressed several questions regarding US policy toward Ukraine.”

Blue Star has said it began working for Burisma and contacting Ukrainian officials on its behalf in November 2015, and an e-mail shows that on Nov. 18, 2015, Pozharskyi sent the Blue Star contract to Hunter Biden, Archer and Eric Schwerin, president of the Rosemont Seneca Partners investment firm.

Hunter Biden and Archer were among RSP’s founders, along with former Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson, Christopher Heinz, Reuters has reported.
“Could you kindly have BS countersign it and forward back to me?” Pozharskyi wrote. “I am kindly asking you to schedule either a conf call or advise us as to the foreseen action plan for November-December 2015, and if anything has been already done by BS, could kindly you ask them to share with us this information?”
A Blue Star spokesman declined to comment.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
LOL!

Look at big government addict #1's desperation. His guy Trump is down to about a 1/9 chance of winning.

Bga is going to get more animated and post more desperately as the month progresses. He's like Trump at this point. They're both throwing the kitchen sink.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
LOL!

Look at big government addict #1's desperation. His guy Trump is down to about a 1/9 chance of winning.

Bga is going to get more animated and post more desperately as the month progresses. He's like Trump at this point. They're both throwing the kitchen sink.
Be fun to watch him flopping like a fish out of water.

Here fishy, fishy (I'll use an example of his reading level) -

1602689763620.png

bigticket1

Reaction score
So let's summarize : Some unknown dude ( didn't give his name or contact info, store owner says it wasn't Hunter Biden ) drops a laptop off for repair. The unknown dude never shows up to pick up said laptop, which seems odd if it contained such damning info. Store owner illegally searches the hard drive, sees the info and contacts the FBI. FBI issues subpoena for laptop, but store owner makes a copy of the hard drive before turning it over to the FBI. Store owner sold a copy to Rudy Giuliani's lawyer. Steve Bannon tells the NY Post about the hard drive and Rudy gives them a copy. Nothing suspicious to see here.

Last edited:

GoodasGold

Reaction score
So let's summarize : Some unknown dude ( didn't give his name or contact info, store owner says it wasn't Hunter Biden ) drops a laptop off for repair. The unknown dude never shows up to pick up said laptop, which seems odd if it contained such damning info. Store owner illegally searches the hard drive, sees the info and contacts the FBI. FBI issues subpoena for laptop, but store owner makes a copy of the hard drive before turning it over to the FBI. Store owner sold a copy to Rudy Giuliani's lawyer. Steve Bannon tells the NY Post about the hard drive and Rudy gives them a copy. Nothing suspicious to see here.
A conspiracy as insidious as this should be unmasked asap!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
A conspiracy as insidious as this should be unmasked asap!
Its usually the only other adult you've seen this far in the episode. If someone warns you the amusement park is haunted, it's probably him doing the haunting.

bga1

Reaction score
You were pretty excited when an unknown dude and another unknown dude reported to Atlantic, owned by a huge Biden donor, the Trump said he didn't want to visit US military memorial because they were suckers and losers. Never mind that it didn't add up since Trump loves the military rank and file. Never mind that about 20 people with him (including John Bolton) said it didn't happen. You were happy that the story was written because it could never be disproven. You can't subpoena anonymous people. Admit it, you were thrilled. Don't lie like Joe does.

Here we have real people reporting a story that does add up and there is forensic evidence and you totally deny it.

You are in sad shape. TDS may or may not be curable.

bga1

Reaction score
Good Lord, what would that look like? It's hard to imagine him being even more pathetically desperate than he appears now.
It is going to come at you like a fire hose over the next few weeks. Your guy is a fraud. His boss from the last administration was corrupt to the core.

jamiche

Reaction score
It is going to come at you like a fire hose over the next few weeks. Your guy is a fraud. His boss from the last administration was corrupt to the core.
Our beggar is "unmasking" everything!

bga1

Reaction score
Yeah, he is chasing everything today. Probably start a couple more "it deserves it's own thread". Then a couple of his minions jump in.
Not everyone.... Jammer is on ignore. :) I am just going after the people that have been hammering the fake news for four years. The shoe is on the other foot and they are going to hear it. I see you are not addressing the point of the thread. In denial or are you just fine with Joe's big lie?

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Can any politician actually get in trouble? Wake me up and pull me out of bed once a politician or politician's family member actually goes to trial, nevertheless actually gets convicted

bga1

Reaction score
Can any politician actually get in trouble? Wake me up and pull me out of bed once a politician or politician's family member actually goes to trial, nevertheless actually gets convicted
This should make people angry to no end. But people are never bothered by the lies or corruption of politicians. The congress is chalk full of corruption, some of it by Rs. Yet we keep voting these clowns into office for years and years. Biden has been in since he was about 30 years old for goodness sakes. Never had another job and he's a multi-multi millionaire. Pelosi? Feinstein? Burr? All crooks. Then a guy like Trump gets in office to attempt to drain the swamp and the demons started squealing. Washington DC is 93% Democrat so that tells you the identity of all the bureaucrats who are leaking and attempting to frame him. Same thing with a lot of these generals who are getting paid huge on the side by the military contractors.

Top Bottom