Hunter Biden...

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Zzzzzzzzz. Your story has grown tiresome. Work on some new material. This line is stale.
I'm sure it's stale for you. Most people who try to make a point, get humiliated, run away and then beg for a thread to be deleted would find anyone pointing it out to be tiresome.

You're free to attempt to make a point but if I were you i'd just stick to telling people to "fuck off".

Last edited:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Yeahbut Antifa, AOC and the Squad!

Your attempts to downplay and spin 1/6 as "hardly any of them were Republicans" is beyond pathetic.
They were all Republicans.

They broke a window, camped out for 3 hours, went to Chilis for an early supper and went back to their hotel rooms. I'm cool with all of them being arrested and any politicians involved to face whatever consequences there might be.

But holy shit, on a year like this year, the hyperbole and over-the-top dramatics about January 6th is insane. Almost every weekend in Minneapolis is worse.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yes, the veneer of being a moderate has certainly been discarded, and replaced with frothing-at-the-mouth tribalism.
Someday, they will find that server in Germany, Dominion will confess, and the real mastermind of 1/6 will be outed as Hunter Biden, and I'm going to look very silly.

STPGopher

Reaction score
I'm sure it's stale for you. Most people who try to make a point, get humiliated, run away and then beg for a thread to be deleted would find anyone pointing it out to be tiresome.

Your free to attempt to make a point but if I were you i'd just stick to telling people to "fuck off".
200.gif

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
There is possibly one Antifa guy. The rest were not. Any number suggesting more than one would be wrong. And it was out of hubris--"it can't be my side, we are clean"--that is the point of the article.

You have no idea if there were more. You're just making that up. John Sullivan's brother claims Sullivan recruited 27 fellow Antifa/BLM/Resistance grifters to pose as Trump supporters at the Capital. Is that true? Who knows? I certainly don't trust the Biden DOJ to investigate. I do notice in the videos of Sullivan celebrating after encouraging people via his bull horn to get inside the Capital, to "f*ck sh*t up", and to drag the police out into the mob, that he says repeatedly "We did it!".

We know at least 3 Antifa members were arrested outside the Capital, and they came armed with at least one handgun. It's no stretch to suggest there were of them in the Capital than one, and it's impossible to determine the truth at this point as you pretend to have done.

I still have yet to see or hear anyone on Fox, or mainstream GOP claim it was Antifa, rather than there may have been elements of Antifa involved.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Someday, they will find that server in Germany, Dominion will confess, and the real mastermind of 1/6 will be outed as Hunter Biden, and I'm going to look very silly.

That's all you got? Did GopherinNY write this one for you?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Nobody gives two shits about Hunter Biden, except people attempting to own libs.
Thanks for taking the time to join a thread about Hunter Biden to talk about how no one cares about Hunter Biden.

That said, you're probably too dumb to get this, but we all know spineless zeroes like you don't care about Hunter Biden. We like to talk about him because of the 4 year hissy fit regarding Russia when the corpse of Beijing Biden was obviously involved in a pay-for-play scheme. It's not really about Hunter Biden (at least for me) as it is about your glaring hypocrisy. Then again, I don't think you're smart enough to even realize it.

STPGopher

Reaction score
They were all Republicans.

They broke a window, camped out for 3 hours, went to Chilis for an early supper and went back to their hotel rooms. I'm cool with all of them being arrested and any politicians involved to face whatever consequences there might be.

But holy shit, on a year like this year, the hyperbole and over-the-top dramatics about January 6th is insane. Almost every weekend in Minneapolis is worse.
1623257597774.jpeg

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You have no idea if there were more. You're just making that up. John Sullivan's brother claims Sullivan recruited 27 fellow Antifa/BLM/Resistance grifters to pose as Trump supporters at the Capital. Is that true? Who knows? I certainly don't trust the Biden DOJ to investigate. I do notice in the videos of Sullivan celebrating after encouraging people via his bull horn to get inside the Capital, to "f*ck sh*t up", and to drag the police out into the mob, that he says repeatedly "We did it!".

We do at least 3 Antifa members were arrested outside the Capital, and they came armed with at least one handgun. It's no stretch to suggest there we more in the Capital than one, and it's impossible to determine the truth at this point as you pretend to have done.
Maybe a Congressional investigation, such as the bipartisan one suggested, would help.
Look it up--I've twice suggested to the Republicans on this board that by not doing so, they leave in the the Biden DOJs hands. But I am accused of grandstanding. Thanks for the support.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Maybe a Congressional investigation, such as the bipartisan one suggested, would help.
Look it up--I've twice suggested to the Republicans on this board that by not doing so, they leave in the the Biden DOJs hands. But I am accused of grandstanding. Thanks for the support.

I'm 100% ok with a Congressional Investigation. Go ahead.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Your gifs don't match what you're trying to convey. It really takes the humor out of it.

I didn't tell our favorite little runaway to Fuck Off, he said it to me (and it was his best argument to date).

Nothing worse than people who gif or post memes that suck. I appreciate good ones, but GopherinNY and now Stp should leave the gif'ing to me.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Nothing worse than people who gif or post memes that suck. I appreciate good ones, but GopherinNY and now Stp should leave the gif'ing to me.
Yeah, it's extremely cringe. Memes and Gifs are funny but there might not be anything less funny (other than Trevor Noah) than people who don't do them right.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I'm 100% ok with a Congressional Investigation. Go ahead.

What are they investigating, and why? The Senate has already investigated and the DOJ is actively investigating. When did the House become a law enforcement body, and is their "investigation" necessary if the same political party is already conducting two investigations?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to join a thread about Hunter Biden to talk about how no one cares about Hunter Biden.

That said, you're probably too dumb to get this, but we all know spineless zeroes like you don't care about Hunter Biden. We like to talk about him because of the 4 year hissy fit regarding Russia when the corpse of Beijing Biden was obviously involved in a pay-for-play scheme. It's not really about Hunter Biden (at least for me) as it is about your glaring hypocrisy. Then again, I don't think you're smart enough to even realize it.
Why don't you quote me talking about Russia collusion? Should be an easy ask. I'm sure there's tons of material, based upon the obvious anger you harbor. Good luck on your search. Ready? Go!

STPGopher

Reaction score
Your gifs don't match what you're trying to convey. It really takes the humor out of it.

I didn't tell our favorite little runaway to Fuck Off, he said it to me (and it was his best argument to date).
It matches perfectly fine. You chose and typed "Fuck Off". The spicy was directed at the choice of words, not the message itself. :)

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
What are they investigating, and why? The Senate has already investigated and the DOJ is actively investigating. When did the House become a law enforcement body, and is their "investigation" necessary if the same political party is already conducting two investigations?
I certainly don't trust the Biden DOJ to investigate.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
”Bi-partisan”. 😂🤣😂🤣

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Opinion. You are entitled to yours. Right or wrong, many think the breach of the Nations capital is much more significant.
I don't really think the Nation's Capital was breached. Just like I didn't really think the Wisconsin Capital was breached when lefty loons did a sit in. Just like I don't thnk it was breached when a group of crazies stormed the Georgia capital.

In all of those instances, there was absolutely ZERO threat to the government. They essentially trespassed into public buildings for a few hours. I think the people that did it are idiots and I really would be 100% supportive with them being thrown in jail. I have no tolerance for that kind of sh!t.

That said, the way people on the left are tlaking about the "insurrection" is incredibly melodramatic.

So yes, I think burning of private property, and shutting down portions of Minneapolis for 4 nights (going on 1.5 years in some spots) is so much worse that you would have to be blindly political to not agree.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
It matches perfectly fine. You chose and typed "Fuck Off". The spicy was directed at the choice of words, not the message itself. :)
No, it doesn't fit.

I was quoting our favorite little runaway. Your "spicy" gif should have been directed at him. This stuff isn't that hard.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Why don't you quote me talking about Russia collusion? Should be an easy ask. I'm sure there's tons of material, based upon the obvious anger you harbor. Good luck on your search. Ready? Go!
I have no anger towards you. I think you're a silly fool who throws hissy fits. But I have no anger towards you.

As far as if you are one of those people who was crying about Trump for 4 years, I have no idea. I have never been able to decipher anything you post. So maybe you didn't. Maybe you were super against the impeachment and all of that. I really don't track where everyone stands on any particular issue.

So if you don't care about Hunter Biden & you also thought the dems were being silly with the Russiagate stuff, congrats, you're not a hypocrite on this issue. The vast majority of liberals I know are hypocrites on this issue they giggle off the Hunter Biden shit as unimportant but lost sleep over Russiagate.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I don't really think the Nation's Capital was breached. Just like I didn't really think the Wisconsin Capital was breached when lefty loons did a sit in. Just like I don't thnk it was breached when a group of crazies stormed the Georgia capital.

In all of those instances, there was absolutely ZERO threat to the government. They essentially trespassed into public buildings for a few hours. I think the people that did it are idiots and I really would be 100% supportive with them being thrown in jail. I have no tolerance for that kind of sh!t.

That said, the way people on the left are tlaking about the "insurrection" is incredibly melodramatic.

So yes, I think burning of private property, and shutting down portions of Minneapolis for 4 nights (going on 1.5 years in some spots) is so much worse that you would have to be blindly political to not agree.
Why were the members of Congress taken off premises?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Why were the members of Congress taken off premises?

Because people broke into the building that they were in and it's dangerous.

Did you think QANon Shaman was going to start passing legislation? LOL

bga1

Reaction score
There is possibly one Antifa guy. The rest were not. Any number suggesting more than one would be wrong. And it was out of hubris--"it can't be my side, we are clean"--that is the point of the article.
....and you know this how? Because the government is being honest with you? I have been giving you credit for not being stupid. Should I reconsider?

We had many Trump rallies all over the country, all peaceful. That is how Trump supporters behave. Everywhere anitfa goes there is violence and destruction. Over time it will get out that antifa was there in big numbers and it was a planned operation. Why did Pelosi not want security? Why no national guard as requested by Trump? The whole January 6 narrative you have been told is BS- 100%. 1.5 million in damages (mostly antifa) compared to billions in damages around America during the same year- yet the Jan 6 protests were deemed comparable to 9-11 by Dems.
Trump told the crowd to go and peacefully protest and that was edited out of most media reports. Why? To make you think a certain way about it.

Should you believe the government who told you that Trump colluded with Russia and then were found to be in on false FISAs and illegal spying? Should you believe the government that told you that there was no chance that Covid came out of a Chinese lab? Should you believe the agencies that were caught illegally using spy capabilities on US citizens in the Obama era and the program was quietly shuttered and then quietly continued? Should you believe in an IRS that targets certain types of people. This is no mystery, most of the corruption is being taken to protect bureaucracies and hirelings who have made deals with the devil. Power corrupts- absolutely. The agencies run by bureaucrats, run the government. Congress people go in all fired up about idealistic views. It's not long before they are going along with the machine to get along and often, to get in on the deals.

Why does Jim Comey leave a Lockheed Martin deal that is making millions for him to work for the government. Why does Paulson leave Goldman Sachs and millions upon millions per year to go to a government job that ostensibly pays a miserable 500 grand a year. There are billions and trillions of our money trading hands behind the scenes and they are protecting the status quo.

No talk of stolen elections or distrust of government or rigged deals can be allowed. Antifa? Just an idea according to the corrupt-ocrat Chris Wray (yes Trump appointee- Trump made some terrible appointments based on some horrid advice- the swamp is deep). Meanwhile conservative groups, those nasty Proud Boys- those are real. White Supremacy is on the rise!!

You are being lied to. And it gets worse. You believe it.

Top Bottom