How many drunkards, tipplers, souses, and lushes are on this board?

Do you consider yourself a drunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noamfromm

Reaction score
After the controversy that has been brewing I think that we need to know how many drunks are posting on this board.

PitinoFan

Reaction score
Anyone who stands at a football game is obviously a drunk. Just ask that question.

GopherJack

Reaction score
Do any of us lie when we fill out the form at the doctors office asking how many drinks we have in a sitting/day/week?

Sparlimb

Reaction score
You can't drink all day if you don't start early!

BTChamp

Reaction score
4 negatives make 2 positives, at least by my drunk math
But!!! Can 4 negatively charged positives create the same alcohol content? Where is Einstein when you need him?

UncleSam'sMisguidedChild

Reaction score
I don't understand British vernacular (at least that's what they sound like to me), so I'll answer tentatively "no" to each. Drunkard... nope. Maybe I'm just lame. 🧐

Vandy

Reaction score
If a person at the night game vs. Syracuse a number of years ago fell one row down onto the woman seated in front of him, TWICE, without spilling his/her beer, what should he/ she indicate on the poll?

Asking for a friend who controls himself/herself better at night games now.

BTChamp

Reaction score
If a person at the night game vs. Syracuse a number of years ago fell one row down onto the woman seated in front of him, TWICE, without spilling his/her beer, what should he/ she indicate on the poll?

Was she hot? I’d call him a go getter!

zman

Reaction score

You still use that tactic? :rolleyes:

50PoundHead

Reaction score
I've been dry for 36 years in April, but I ran a consistent low-to-moderate buzz with spikes of ludicrous alcohol consumption (and all accompanying bad behaviors including standing at sporting events) during that period. I probably made more sense back then, but unfortunately the internet was not available for me to display my vast store of knowledge and insightful viewpoints on the state of society, sporting and otherwise.

Top Bottom