House Republican shunned by family members over Trump criticism

Wally

Reaction score
Its a sick cult.

Eleven members of Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger's family sent him a vitriolic letter accusing him of being a member of the "devil's army" in light of his criticism of then-President Donald Trump after the January 6 insurrection, The New York Times reported Monday.

Kiniznger told the Times that the family members who signed the letter are experiencing "brainwashing" from conservative churches that have misled them.
"I hold nothing against them,'' he told the paper, "but I have zero desire or feel the need to reach out and repair that. That is 100% on them to reach out and repair, and quite honestly, I don't care if they do or not."
Karen Otto, Kinzinger's cousin, wrote the letter and mailed it to Kinzinger's father -- to ensure that the congressman would see it -- and to other Republicans across the state, the Times reported.

cncmin

Reaction score
This is truly cringe-worthy. It looks like Adam is the brightest of an extremely dull lot.

Wally

Reaction score
The sick thing is these nutjobs thought something like this was appropriate to broadcast across the state.

cncmin

Reaction score
The sick thing is these nutjobs thought something like this was appropriate to broadcast across the state.
Note the hand-written letter in poor hand writing, poor English, bad spelling, idiotic "logic". Adam was very lucky within that gene pool.

Top Bottom