Hillary Has Severe Health Problems and Needs to Disclose Them!

jamiche

Reaction score
sure. I have allergies, and asthma, and have had bronchitis 100 times probably. That cough wasn't allergies IMO, or bronchitis.
You are in terrible health. Get off of your couch and go take a walk.

Section2

Reaction score
Nothing will convince folks who believe every conspiracy, but it's reasonable that having pneumonia and tying to run for President is a bad combo and caused this reaction. At least to rational people it is.
Other illnesses often lead to pneumonia. Adjust your tin hat.
"Rather than reporting the facts, many in the media have taken it upon themselves to shout down the questions and to controversialize those asking them. Left-wing apparatus Vox chimed in with an article titled: “The bonkers conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton’s health.” The pro-Hillary Clinton smear machine, Media Matters, chided NBC News for “mainstreaming conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health.” Vice picked up the theme writing, “How conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health went mainstream.” CNN published an article “Debunking conspiracy theories” about her health. CNN media critic Brian Stelter urged the media: “Do Not Give Oxygen To ‘Conspiracy Theories’ That Hillary Clinton Is ‘Secretly Ill’.” HuffPost wrote, “Let’s call the conspiracy theories about Clinton’s health what they are…” ThinkProgress joined in with, “Trump campaign embraces conspiracy theory…” From MSNBC: “Trump, allies push conspiracy theory about Clinton’s health.” NPR: “Trump adds fuel to conspiracy theory about Clinton’s health.” You get the idea. Everybody’s on the same page."

I wonder where Howie gets his news.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Yes, I believe it is pneumonia.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories. I don't believe in an inside job, in birtherism, in multiple gun men, Vince Foster, and so forth without proof.
This I don't get. So you're saying that people don't lie? That we have to take everything the powerful say at face value? I don't know whether this is naivety or wishful thinking, but to me it's an abdication of the citizen's responsibility to be skeptical and savvy.

I've just about had it with people saying there's nothing to see here. There's plenty to see here, and it's important. The people deserve to know what they're getting when/if they elect her.

GopherJake

Reaction score
This I don't get. So you're saying that people don't lie? That we have to take everything the powerful say at face value? I don't know whether this is naivety or wishful thinking, but to me it's an abdication of the citizen's responsibility to be skeptical and savvy.

I've just about had it with people saying there's nothing to see here. There's plenty to see here, and it's important. The people deserve to know what they're getting when/if they elect her.
I agree. I think it's also conspicuous that Trump has chosen to neither attack her on this (when has he left anything in the holster in terms of attack?), nor has he released any medical records whatsoever (save for a note from his mommy or whoever wrote that joke of a letter). That is suspicious to me.

Section2

Reaction score
I agree. I think it's also conspicuous that Trump has chosen to neither attack her on this (when has he left anything in the holster in terms of attack?), nor has he released any medical records whatsoever (save for a note from his mommy or whoever wrote that joke of a letter). That is suspicious to me.
Says he will this week, so we'll see. I'm sure Trump has health issues too, just like everyone his age. But there's no evidence of any from his many public appearances. Hillary has had a ton of 'episodes', the questions are legit. I also agree with Bad.

Trump has nothing to gain from "attacking" her, much smarter political move to offer fake concern.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
do you know how stressful and draining being president is? that's probably why.
Nobody cares that she has pneumonia. They care that she might have something much worse which is causing fainting and unsteadiness and falling, especially when she's on blood thinners.
All I see obama doing lately is playing golf, doesn't seem so stressful to me.

What does her being on blood thinners matter? Do you know how many Americans are on blood thinners? Continue digging maybe you will actually be the first to hit China.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Says he will this week, so we'll see. I'm sure Trump has health issues too, just like everyone his age. But there's no evidence of any from his many public appearances. Hillary has had a ton of 'episodes', the questions are legit. I also agree with Bad.

Trump has nothing to gain from "attacking" her, much smarter political move to offer fake concern.
Well put! But, again, very unlike him, which is what makes me suspicious.

howeda7

Reaction score
Where's the conspiracy? We have the video of her with wobbly legs barely able to stand. We have a campaign that lied twice about her health, first allergies, then heat. Fool me thrice. Believing their third story is rational? They removed reporters from her. If there's any "conspiracy" they are the ones feeding it.
How do you know either of those things is a lie. Severe allergies/chest congestion can't lead to developing pneumonia? The heat didn't contribute to the incident yesterday? You don't know either of these things. What do you think it is? Do you think a person with severe Parkinson's disease was on national TV for a half hour 4 days ago showing no signs of it?

howeda7

Reaction score
Says he will this week, so we'll see. I'm sure Trump has health issues too, just like everyone his age. But there's no evidence of any from his many public appearances. Hillary has had a ton of 'episodes', the questions are legit.
How many episodes is a 'ton'? Link?

diehard

Reaction score
She may have started to say something truthfull causing the allergic reaction.

Section2

Reaction score
All I see obama doing lately is playing golf, doesn't seem so stressful to me.

What does her being on blood thinners matter? Do you know how many Americans are on blood thinners? Continue digging maybe you will actually be the first to hit China.
Racist.

Blood thinners matters with someone prone to falling, I'm sure you know why (I hope).

Section2

Reaction score
How many episodes is a 'ton'? Link?
coughing
broken arm from fall
fall causes concussion, brain damage
blood clot in brain, legs
prism glasses
thyroid problem
and now wobbly legs, allergies, overheating, pneumonia

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Racist.

Blood thinners matters with someone prone to falling, I'm sure you know why (I hope).
What was racist about what I said?

Obviously the benefit of the blood thinners out weighs the risk of being on them and falling. Do you have a point or do you need another shovel?

howeda7

Reaction score
coughing
broken arm from fall
fall causes concussion, brain damage
blood clot in brain, legs
prism glasses
thyroid problem
and now wobbly legs, allergies, overheating, pneumonia
I see. So half of this 'ton' are things that happened 3 + years ago?

How was Trump's health in 2012 and 2013? I demand answers!

Why are you so concerned? You're not voting for President and Tim Kaine is more competent than Hillary anyway.

Section2

Reaction score
I see. So half of this 'ton' are things that happened 3 + years ago?

How was Trump's health in 2012 and 2013? I demand answers!

Why are you so concerned? You're not voting for President and Tim Kaine is more competent than Hillary anyway.
She's worn prism glasses this year. Specific falls may have happened in the past, but obviously those other conditions persist.

Your argument seems to be, Trump is so bad it doesn't matter what Hillary's health is or what she does. You are entitled to your opinion.

Section2

Reaction score
What was racist about what I said?

Obviously the benefit of the blood thinners out weighs the risk of being on them and falling. Do you have a point or do you need another shovel?
Nothing, that's the point.

Of course it outweighs the risk, that's also the point.

diehard

Reaction score
Hillary's medical condition just took another official turn. Rotating causes. LOL.

You will never get the truth from her. Ever!

diehard

Reaction score
A campaign of Biblical proportions. #KaineandDisabled

howeda7

Reaction score
She's worn prism glasses this year. Specific falls may have happened in the past, but obviously those other conditions persist.

Your argument seems to be, Trump is so bad it doesn't matter what Hillary's health is or what she does. You are entitled to your opinion.
My opinion is that there is no evidence to back up any of these wild claims that it is some grave illness and Trump has been no more transparent about his health. Either of them could die in office, and he's actually more likely statistically.

The bolded is still true though. And Hillary made decent VP pick. Trump did not, IMO. Though the best of his terrible finalists.

howeda7

Reaction score
Gramps is on a roll today. They'll be rolling the aisles at the next school board meeting.

Section2

Reaction score
My opinion is that there is no evidence to back up any of these wild claims that it is some grave illness and Trump has been no more transparent about his health. Either of them could die in office, and he's actually more likely statistically.

The bolded is still true though. And Hillary made decent VP pick. Trump did not, IMO. Though the best of his terrible finalists.
There's a lot of evidence. They aren't wild claims at all. multiple doctors have commented based on the evidence. There is no proof because no one knows but Hillary and her doctors.

Trump hasn't been any more transparent, that's true. But there's no evidence that Trump has a health issue.

The bolded is your opinion, and makes any of your statements defending Hillary irrelevant.

Section2

Reaction score
If she's really suffering pneumonia, why was she seen cheerily leaving Chelsea's apartment saying she felt great and it was a beautiful day? The answer to me is obviously because they hadn't settled on "pneumonia" as their explanation yet. The video hadn't come out yet. The Clinton's are 100% spin all the time.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Nothing, that's the point.

Of course it outweighs the risk, that's also the point.
Again, who cares if she is on blood thinners? Do you know how many Americans are on blood thinners?

jamiche

Reaction score
If she's really suffering pneumonia, why was she seen cheerily leaving Chelsea's apartment saying she felt great and it was a beautiful day? The answer to me is obviously because they hadn't settled on "pneumonia" as their explanation yet. The video hadn't come out yet. The Clinton's are 100% spin all the time.
Get off of the keyboard and go take a walk. I don't want to pay for your crappy health, deuce.

jamiche

Reaction score
Unlike you I'm not on the dole.
Nope.

If you don't take care of yourself, all of your self determination, independence blah, blah, blah will have been an ironic joke because you will be far more taxpayer dependent (if you aren't already) than all of the people whom you criticize. My guess is that if you have had bronchitis a hundred times it is because you are addicted to nicotine. You are going to be another expensive, whining taker. Oh well, it's part of the social compact.

Gopherguy0723

Reaction score

I never denied she was sick. I simply believe she has pneumonia and nothing more threatening than that other than a chronic condition that isn't of much concern. Give me proof of something more and I'll listen.

You're the guy who thinks the former Assistant Secretary of the Navy allowed his Navy and country to get attacked by the Japanese. I think you might be predisposed to believe things that aren't there.

Top Bottom