Hillary Has Severe Health Problems and Needs to Disclose Them!

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
I had pneumonia once. Of course, that was when I was still drinking, so after leaving the doctor's office and picking up my prescription, I went to the local on-off sale liquor store and washed down my meds with a shot and a beer. Not making this up - I walked in the muni, announced "hey, I have pneumonia," sat down - and everybody on that side of the bar got up and moved to the other side of the bar. we had a good laugh over it.

Back to politics - the timing is not good for Hillary on this, as Trump and his surrogates are pushing the idea that Hillary is not "strong" enough to be President. The best thing for her, health-wise, would be to take a few days off until she is close to 100% - but that may not be the best thing for her politically.

It still all comes down to the debates. If Trump exceeds expectations in the 1st debate, he's got a chance. If he has a poor showing, it's all over but the shouting.

diehard

Reaction score
A few days off? She just took 3 weeks off under the guise of "fund raising." Close to 100%? Never again. She has brain damage and a bad heart. Heat got to her? Yeah, temps in the 70s are pretty rough. This is as bad as her line about wiping her server with a cloth. 60 days from now the Ds will have suffered a dramatic loss. Not even Trump can recover America from the last 8 years in 4 years. It is going to be a long trip to recovery.

howeda7

Reaction score
Sure, that's the poll tested explanation that makes sense. You can choose to believe that THIS time she's telling the truth. I don't. I knew that cough wasn't allergies. Had they admitted pneumonia then I would have bought it. Not now, too many lies.
Other illnesses often lead to pneumonia. Adjust your tin hat.

howeda7

Reaction score
How can anyone vote for Hillary, when we have the healthiest man to ever run for the Presidency on the other side. His doctor note said so. :cool:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
There may be a real issue. But it gets easily dismissed when folks like you breathlessly promote a bunch of BS every time she coughs at a rally or sits with a pillow on her couch while being interviewed.
MAY BE? lol

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Hillary has pneumonia. That explains the green phlegm she coughed in the glass of water.

This isn't such a big deal, and she will be ok.
Pneumonia? You believe this because she's been straight forward with you up until now? Just this morning her camp insisted it was just a reaction to the heat. Last week it was seasonal allergies. Two weeks ago it was a a conspiracy theory. The week before that doctors and journalists were getting fired for speaking about it & Google was erasing data to make searches on her heath more difficult. The week before that, the Secret Service had to haul her up a simple set of stairs & she was using a stool to lean on when speaking in public. Now she claims pneumonia & we're all supposed to just take her at her word? Why wouldn't she just admit she had pneumonia from the get-go?

This still doesn't factor in her brain aneurysms, prizm glasses, sensitivity to light or cocktail of medications she's on to treat those issues.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I had pneumonia once. Of course, that was when I was still drinking, so after leaving the doctor's office and picking up my prescription, I went to the local on-off sale liquor store and washed down my meds with a shot and a beer. Not making this up - I walked in the muni, announced "hey, I have pneumonia," sat down - and everybody on that side of the bar got up and moved to the other side of the bar. we had a good laugh over it.

Back to politics - the timing is not good for Hillary on this, as Trump and his surrogates are pushing the idea that Hillary is not "strong" enough to be President. The best thing for her, health-wise, would be to take a few days off until she is close to 100% - but that may not be the best thing for her politically.

It still all comes down to the debates. If Trump exceeds expectations in the 1st debate, he's got a chance. If he has a poor showing, it's all over but the shouting.
She's been taking it easy for some time now. She may recover, if this is even pneumonia (which we have no reason to trust it is), but it won't be quick & at her age, she may never fully recover.

I actually think the sympathy vote may be her best chance given the acknowledgement that she's ill. I think Trump's going to absolutely crush her in the debates. Especially if she can't use the cheater ear piece and has to do it on her own steam.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This would be a really good opportunity for the Democrats to do the right thing, correct their earlier wrong and put Bernie on the ballot.

Gopherguy0723

Reaction score
Pneumonia? You believe this because she's been straight forward with you up until now? Just this morning her camp insisted it was just a reaction to the heat. Last week it was seasonal allergies. Two weeks ago it was a a conspiracy theory. The week before that doctors and journalists were getting fired for speaking about it & Google was erasing data to make searches on her heath more difficult. The week before that, the Secret Service had to haul her up a simple set of stairs & she was using a stool to lean on when speaking in public. Now she claims pneumonia & we're all supposed to just take her at her word? Why wouldn't she just admit she had pneumonia from the get-go?

This still doesn't factor in her brain aneurysms, prizm glasses, sensitivity to light or cocktail of medications she's on to treat those issues.
Yes, I believe it is pneumonia.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories. I don't believe in an inside job, in birtherism, in multiple gun men, Vince Foster, and so forth without proof.

Section2

Reaction score
Other illnesses often lead to pneumonia. Adjust your tin hat.
Just pneumonia. Just over heated. Just a cough. At a certain point when someone lies casually every time they open their mouth, some skepticism is warranted and it doesn't mean conspiracy theory. Hillary lying about her health isn't a conspiracy. It's just a lie. She does it a lot. "But Trump" isn't a response.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

I don't buy into conspiracy theories. I don't believe in an inside job, in birtherism, in multiple gun men, Vince Foster, and so forth without proof.
So why would you believe she has pneumonia then? :confused:

Section2

Reaction score

This morning did you believe she just was too hot?

diehard

Reaction score
Zeiss Z1 blue lens glasses. Why does she wear them? Do they help with startle epilepsy as well as photosensitive epilepsy?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bzOoj3u3wsw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Zeiss Z1 blue lens glasses. Why does she wear them? Do they help with startle epilepsy as well as photosensitive epilepsy?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bzOoj3u3wsw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Are those the prizm glasses?

diehard

Reaction score
No. They are for a different form of brain damage than the prism glasses. I guess she is moving on!

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
This $hit is funny.....sad but funny. Every presidential cycle the right comes up with some crazy stuff. Who wants to be affiliated with these kooks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score
Just pneumonia. Just over heated. Just a cough. At a certain point when someone lies casually every time they open their mouth, some skepticism is warranted and it doesn't mean conspiracy theory. Hillary lying about her health isn't a conspiracy. It's just a lie. She does it a lot. "But Trump" isn't a response.
She stood and answered questions on national television for 30 minutes 4 days ago. I don't know too many deathly ill people who can do that, even if they're not pushing 70.

Nothing will convince folks who believe every conspiracy, but it's reasonable that having pneumonia and tying to run for President is a bad combo and caused this reaction. At least to rational people it is.

howeda7

Reaction score
Epilepsy is always fun to joke about. Especially on this board. Stay classy.

diehard

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-juUbFy7v_M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Could be something, could be nothing. If it is something I would surmise it is likely a part off a FES.

Blizzard

Reaction score
The most hilarious part of seeing the likes of beeg, costa, les, diehard, blizzard..
Lol. Leave me out of it. I post here pretty infrequently.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Speaking of conspiracy theories though. I am down for this:

dave.jpg

Great movie if you've never seen it. Not sure which role Hillary would play though. The villain I suppose.

Section2

Reaction score
She stood and answered questions on national television for 30 minutes 4 days ago. I don't know too many deathly ill people who can do that, even if they're not pushing 70.

Nothing will convince folks who believe every conspiracy, but it's reasonable that having pneumonia and tying to run for President is a bad combo and caused this reaction. At least to rational people it is.
Where's the conspiracy? We have the video of her with wobbly legs barely able to stand. We have a campaign that lied twice about her health, first allergies, then heat. Fool me thrice. Believing their third story is rational? They removed reporters from her. If there's any "conspiracy" they are the ones feeding it.

beatles

Reaction score
This $hit is funny.....sad but funny. Every presidential cycle the right comes up with some crazy stuff. Who wants to be affiliated with these kooks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least it's entertaining. Listening to diehard talk about a Trump victory in less than two months is hilarious. Election night will be especially sweet this time around.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Where's the conspiracy? We have the video of her with wobbly legs barely able to stand. We have a campaign that lied twice about her health, first allergies, then heat. Fool me thrice. Believing their third story is rational? They removed reporters from her. If there's any "conspiracy" they are the ones feeding it.
To be fair, allergies can cause pneumonia. Mucus can get in your lungs and cause it to happen. I have family members who have come down with bronchitis from allergies. The allergy response may not have been a lie at all. The heat and stress could cause someone to faint for sure. Again, I have family members who can barely walk across the house and breathe hard from getting bronchitis.

Now this all could be a lie, and we don't know what kind of pneumonia she has. However, all of this could easily be true.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Oral antibiotics for 10-14 days. No big deal. Why are people making such a big deal about this? Do you not know how common community acquired pneumonia is? Even young healthy people my age come down with it. I can't imagine how how stressful and draining all the travel and events are when you are running for president. I'd think campaign trail illnesses are pretty common.

GopherJake

Reaction score
All illnesses are immediately diagnosed correctly. Only one issue can take place at a time. Each issue is cured by the human body before any other issue can arise. There is also a waiting period between issues.

Section2

Reaction score
All illnesses are immediately diagnosed correctly. Only one issue can take place at a time. Each issue is cured by the human body before any other issue can arise. There is also a waiting period between issues.
They already knew she had pneumonia on Sunday (if she did), they chose to tell the public she had heat stroke. Sunday afternoon liberals were taking to twitter talking about how hot it was in Manhattan (it wasn't) and a few nutjobs taking the occasion to rail about global warming.

Section2

Reaction score
Oral antibiotics for 10-14 days. No big deal. Why are people making such a big deal about this? Do you not know how common community acquired pneumonia is? Even young healthy people my age come down with it. I can't imagine how how stressful and draining all the travel and events are when you are running for president. I'd think campaign trail illnesses are pretty common.
do you know how stressful and draining being president is? that's probably why.
Nobody cares that she has pneumonia. They care that she might have something much worse which is causing fainting and unsteadiness and falling, especially when she's on blood thinners.

Section2

Reaction score
To be fair, allergies can cause pneumonia. Mucus can get in your lungs and cause it to happen. I have family members who have come down with bronchitis from allergies. The allergy response may not have been a lie at all. The heat and stress could cause someone to faint for sure. Again, I have family members who can barely walk across the house and breathe hard from getting bronchitis.

Now this all could be a lie, and we don't know what kind of pneumonia she has. However, all of this could easily be true.
sure. I have allergies, and asthma, and have had bronchitis 100 times probably. That cough wasn't allergies IMO, or bronchitis.

Top Bottom