Hilaria Baldwin

Section2

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has been tracking this story. It is almost too delicious. Short version is that she pretended to be Spanish and isn’t, faked a Spanish accent. Named all her 5!!! kids Spanish names.
A few highlights.
was on the today show and pretended to not know the word “cucumber”
Claimed in her agent profile to be born in Spain, now claims the press misreported that she was born in Boston.
has no Spanish ancestry at all
Claimed her family (none Spanish) could not pronounce her new surname Baldwin!!
it goes on and on. What a racist country that white people want to pretend being a minority (dolezal, shaun king, Liz Warren).

stocker08

Reaction score
What a racist country that white people want to pretend being a minority (dolezal, shaun king, Liz Warren).
Yeah....this story really settles that issue. See? There's no racism because the Baldwin lady pretended to be Spanish!!!

John Galt

Reaction score
Only in America. Where the woke left is now ashamed that we killed off the Indians, while forgetting that the Indians would have been happy to exterminate us.

Gopherlife

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has been tracking this story. It is almost too delicious. Short version is that she pretended to be Spanish and isn’t, faked a Spanish accent. Named all her 5!!! kids Spanish names.
A few highlights.
Claimed in her agent profile to be born in Spain, now claims the press misreported that she was born in Boston.
it goes on and on. What a racist country that white people want to pretend being a minority (dolezal, shaun king, Liz Warren).
Wow, she really takes her acting to a whole new level.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I remember a term called cultural appropriation. It meant that college kids couldn’t wear a sombrero for cinco de Mayo as it disrespected the Mexican culture. Kids could play cowboys and Indians as it demeaned the Indian culture. Seems like this story would fall under the term of cultural appropriation.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
A few highlights.
This is Rachel Dolezal all over again... SMH.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Only in America. Where the woke left is now ashamed that we killed off the Indians, while forgetting that the Indians would have been happy to exterminate us.
It's not too difficult to understand (I don't think anyway), why that might have been the case. That said, there is a lot of ignorance as to how much fighting there was before whitey ever arrived. I think it was far from duckies and bunnies. All this said, it's totally disgusting the way Native Americans were treated by the United States government. If you had been a Native American of any means, JG, I bet you would have killed as many of those assholes as possible.

Blizzard

Reaction score
A few highlights.
I've seen this woman before:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Yeah....this story really settles that issue. See? There's no racism because the Baldwin lady pretended to be Spanish!!!
Section 8 again on top of it comrades - nothing escapes his gaze and all hail Section 8!!

1609336431114.png

Oh, lest I fergit, who gives a shit and get a life wackos!!

John Galt

Reaction score
It's not too difficult to understand (I don't think anyway), why that might have been the case. That said, there is a lot of ignorance as to how much fighting there was before whitey ever arrived. I think it was far from duckies and bunnies. All this said, it's totally disgusting the way Native Americans were treated by the United States government. If you had been a Native American of any means, JG, I bet you would have killed as many of those assholes as possible.
Of course. I’m waiting for the day we can admit that every piece of land in the world that is currently occupied was taken by brutal force against some other group of people that was there before. It happened everywhere before any of us were alive, and we would have acted the same way if we were part of that era. But I’m not going to apologize for something I didn’t do.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Of course. I’m waiting for the day we can admit that every piece of land in the world that is currently occupied was taken by brutal force against some other group of people that was there before. It happened everywhere before any of us were alive, and we would have acted the same way if we were part of that era. But I’m not going to apologize for something I didn’t do.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Ha, yes, the board's Conservatives really really hate

<checks notes>

pompous liars who think and act like they are better than everyone else.
I hate them all from the people that say don’t travel to see family and then board a plane to the president how has been in hiding for a week playing golf in Florida. They all know how to game the system to promote their brand and make money.

This lady is only famous for being famous and marrying a Baldwin. Had she married Joe blow millionaire this would not even be a story. Since her and her husband decided to give interview after interview lying about her heritage and who she is it’s a story. She promoted herself and made money for herself as a person of Spanish decent. Do you think she’s on the cover of Hola Magazine if she’s a white girl from Boston.

She is just another example of the elite saying one thing while doing, believing, or in this case actually being an entirely different thing.

She’s a disgrace to white Boston women everywhere.

this is no different than AOC saying she lived in the Bronx when she really was raised in a rich suburb going to a private school.

They are all liars and when they are called out on the lie they lie some more or go into hiding to wait until they are out of the news.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
A few highlights.
She's kinda hot.

Wally

Reaction score
A few highlights.
Who cares?
Did she hurt someone identifying as Spanish?

Top Bottom