Help: Need to fill Rental Unit at the U

Section 100

Reaction score
In 6 years I've never had to advertise this house. My luck ran out with this current group of seniors.

I have a 4 bed/2 bath home near 19th & Como. It's a 1 1/2 story home built in the 50s- it's in decent shape. Laundry is free and there's off street parking. This is a quiet block and I'm looking for renters who will respect thy neighbors.

Please send me a PM if you're interested.

GopherLady

Reaction score
In 6 years I've never had to advertise this house. My luck ran out with this current group of seniors.

I have a 4 bed/2 bath home near 19th & Como. It's a 1 1/2 story home built in the 50s- it's in decent shape. Laundry is free and there's off street parking. This is a quiet block and I'm looking for renters who will respect thy neighbors.

Please send me a PM if you're interested.
I would post it on Roommates.com (I think the membership was $12 for the month) of Facebook (if you have an account). Make sure you take photos. I was renting my basement and posted it on Facebook and roommates.com on a Saturday, it was rented by the following Weds., and was occupied by Saturday.

If you wanted good renters, I would also contact some of the U's grad school programs, that way, you'd probably get older, more mature tenants.

Good luck!

Top Bottom