Have any of you shot a 50cal revover, seni auto or 44 mag hand gun

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
44 and 45 as well as 380. Gotta have tools for the job.
I know that the 50 Cal hand gun has now taken over at the most powerfull hand gun in the world over the 44 magnum. With hollow points they are one shot instant stop wonders. After watching the videos on both the 50cal revolver and Semi Auto and the demonstrator firing all the rounds in one shooting. he said it was a wrist wrencher. I have a a 380 Kell-TEC pocket semi auto wit a laser to carry on long trips but am a shotgun man. I've shot the 40 & 45 cal and neather botheedr me.

Look at this new Novx ammo. Outragous

They have now created a 30-30 revolver which looks interesting.

My next shotgun will be box fed with 5 - 9 round clips

Last edited:

WAGopher

Reaction score
I’ve shot a .50 cal revolver a few times. My friend bought one and we shot it together for the first time. Out of the box, it had a heavy and long trigger pull. I hadn’t flinched for a very long time, but the gun just felt awkward, and not knowing the action, I did flinch on the first shot. Once we adjusted the trigger and I gripped the gun higher, it was more enjoyable to shoot. The ammo is still expensive, like $4.00 a round for a small box of 20 rounds and down to about $2.25 for large box of 250.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I’ve shot a .50 cal revolver a few times. My friend bought one and we shot it together for the first time. Out of the box, it had a heavy and long trigger pull. I hadn’t flinched for a very long time, but the gun just felt awkward, and not knowing the action, I did flinch on the first shot. Once we adjusted the trigger and I gripped the gun higher, it was more enjoyable to shoot. The ammo is still expensive, like $4.00 a round for a small box of 20 rounds and down to about $2.25 for large box of 250.
I can see someone buying a 50cal hand gun as a coletor or even hunting deer, but I cant see it being used as a self defense handgun unless you have 20 aceres in the country.

Have you read abot the NOVX ammo they ar developing for hand guns from the 380 to the 45 cal. Although ligeyer ib grains they reach the speed of rifal rounds. I think, that when developed, the 45 cal. will = the the 50 ca, with less recoil &l in distantance and balistic gell devistation.

See my post 2 frames above.

The 9mm NOVX round bets the 357 & even 45 cal FMJ in cavitation.

Last edited:

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Were

were you ready for the recoil? Did it jump back into your forhead? Did you like shooting it multipul times in a row emtyin the chamber? :p :p

Boy frind has girl frind shoot 50 Cal for the first time - SO WRONG!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Were

were you ready for the recoil? Did it jump back into your forhead? Did you like shooting it multipul times in a row emtyin the chamber? :p :p
Oh yes!! Yes..yes!! I did!! Over and over I couldn’t stop - I didn’t stop!! It was wonderful and warm and sensual. Completely drained and satisfied. Btw... it was only the .44 mag.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Oh yes!! Yes..yes!! I did!! Over and over I couldn’t stop - I didn’t stop!! It was wonderful and warm and sensual. Completely drained and satisfied. Btw... it was only the .44 mag.
See guys. when your sroke'n a big pistil you never can go wong or fire blanks!

So says Goodas Gold!

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
for personal protection, if I did ever have to shoot someone, I'd hope they survive (unless they did something really bad), so no thx on the 50 cal and the hollow points.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
See guys. when your sroke'n a big pistil you never can go wong or fire blanks!

So says Goodas Gold!
My li’l brother got circumcised today...doctor say he can’t pistil Thursday.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Shot 6 rounds out of a 50 cal Desert Eagle. Not something I would buy. Bad carry piece, not a fun range gun.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Tikited stated - "Some recover faster than others. "

Fastest speed loading & acuracy with a of revolver - 2 examples -These guys can reload their revolvers faster than a clip load - amazing!

Start at 49 seconds

Video 2 - watch the 1st minute

Last edited:

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Tikited stated - "Some recover faster than others. "

Fastest speed loading & acuracy with a of revolver - 2 examples -These guys can reload their revolvers faster than a clip load - amazing!

Start at 49 seconds

Video 2 - watch the 1st minute

That’s how I shoot.

Top Bottom