Has participating in the Office Topic Board caused you to rethink

Have Discussions on the Off Topic Board (why waste time on this)

  • Caused you to change support for Trump (didn't vote for him in 20160

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Caused you to vote for Biden

    Votes: 3 50.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

CutDownTheNet

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
546
Points
113
No, that is what we have now under the current IMPOTUS’ administration. Biden will restore national unity and bring law and order to the streets by judicious use of US Navy Seals.
If Biden wins, then let's hope that the BLM/antifa terrorists switch tactics so that they typically destroy only underwater businesses, so that the Seals can put on their wetsuits and SCUBA gear and go after them. Plus, I guess the chances of successful arson would then be minimized.

/s
 

CutDownTheNet

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
546
Points
113
Wally-
Eating the wrong foods is more important of an issue than overeating (both matter). I see you are aware of that. Not many are. Sugar is poison. Do you use essential oils? I highly recommend them. There are only 5 healthy fats which are the key to the healthiest diets. Corn oil, soybean oil, canola oil, etc are extremely unhealthy. I am working on a recipe for sugar free (lactose included) grassfed ice creams. Healthy and delicious when combined with the right foods. Right now I have a triple chocolate flavor that is unbelievably good.

BTW, spirituality isn't eclisively Christian.
Sign me up for the grass-fed ice cream. I'm down with that.
 

CutDownTheNet

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
546
Points
113
The difference, of course, is that Trump has publicly endorsed those elements and sided with them, while Biden has gone on public record that violence and destruction are not alright. Anyone trying to bothsides this or establish a false equivalence are deceiving people.
Breaking news, folks! Biden has gone on public record that violence and destruction are not alright. Just this last week actually, because his pollsters told him that at least 51% of the voting public also believes that violence and destruction are not alright. Who knew?

Regarding what Biden and Harris previously told you about "Please donate money (like we did) to the fund that is bailing out arsonists so that they can get right back to the job of burning down Minneapolis" - well, as Emily Litella once said, "Never mind."


> The difference, of course, is that Trump has publicly endorsed those elements and sided with them

No, you're being a total liar here. Trump didn't side with them. What he said more-or-less amounted to "I don't know much about them, but I guess I'll accept their vote rather than telling them to vote for Biden."
 
Last edited:

Wally

Active member
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
891
Reaction score
221
Points
43
> Anyone voting for Trump is voting with white supremacy and the KKK.

OK, ya got me convinced. The Dems can have the white supremacists and KKK (are there any left?) on their team. They're all yours. I guess that means you'll have to vote for Trump now, right? Now that the Repubs donated the white supremacists and KKK to the Dem team.

Wait, what? Now you're telling me that it's up to the white supremacists and KKK to decide what team they want to be on? Who knew?

Oh I get it now. Just like all citizens, even the few rare white supremacists and KKK that still exist, have the freedom of choice to decide who to vote for, so the Repubs and the Dems can't just have the argument: "You take em!" "Heck no, we don't want em, you take em!"

So, just like a lot of us who are not particularly thrilled by some of Trump's mannerisms and ego-istic persona and occasional fart-out-of-his-ass tweets, yet would vote for him over Biden just because Trump is a much lesser evil than Biden, the few remaining white supremacists and KKK also get the right to vote for Trump over Biden just because Trump is a much lesser evil than Biden. OK, I think I'm starting to understand this stuff now. What is it you say, we have something called our unalienable right to vote for whomever we prefer? And even the white supremacists and KKK also have this right-to-vote thing? OK, I'm down with that.

So then I guess this whole "guilt by association" thing is really just a logically invalid concept used by people like @Bad Gopher who can't win an argument on its merits. OK, got it.

> That's what troubles me the most about modern "conservatism." They've now hitched their wagon to truly evil forces ...

No, there's an extremely small minority of people that still believe in some wacky things, but they still get to vote, and for some strange reason (beyond our control) those people have now hitched their wagon to the Republicans (perhaps because Trump/Pence is a lesser evil than Biden/Harris, even to people who otherwise believe in some wacky things). The Republicans have not hitched their wagon to them. They have hitched their wagon to the Republicans, and that's their choice to do so, and the rest of us have no control over it. Heck, throughout history, those dumb-asses mostly hitched themselves to the Democrats. And yet, low and behold, at that time in history there existed other Democrats that didn't particularly want their party to be hitched-to by these clowns. The Dems can have them back.

> That's what troubles me the most about modern "conservatism." They ... have set a path toward authoritarian one-party minority rule because they know their ideas will be increasingly unpopular in a society that will continue to evolve socially.

That's what troubles me the most about modern Democrats. They ... have set a path toward authoritarian one-party minority rule because they know their ideas will be increasingly unpopular in a society that will continue to evolve socially. They are attempting to head down this authoritarian (non-democratic) path by a number of means, including making up a bunch of lies about Trump and trying to impeach him for the lies that they themselves made up (in what amounted to nearly a coup attempt by a Democrat Congress); attempting to sabotage the Trump administration before it even took office; constantly lying to the public; weaponizing Covid in an attempt to make Trump look bad and lose the election - even to the point of being willing to sacrifice tens of thousands of American lives via a corrupt effort to bad-mouth a legitimately good HCQ + zinc + AZ treatment; trying to change from a secure in-person plus absentee-ballot voting system to an insecure mail-out/in voting system so that they can then commit voter fraud and try to steal the 2020 election; and if they succeed in doing so, then the Dems fully intend to eliminate the filibuster (that is sometimes useful) as well as change the country's presidential voting from a format patterned on the principles of our Great Republic to a new one of simple majority, such that they can then make it that much easier to elect Dem presidents hence forward and forever; and similarly intend to change representation in the Senate to be population-proportional such that it will become a dictatorship by the Democrats hence forward and forever.

> I personally espouse a number of politically conservative values and policy positions, but if the only way to have them represented is to vote in white supremacists, Qanoners, and science deniers, then that's a hard no for me.

Well, let me tell you about this thing that (I'm told) has existed for quite some time now, but maybe you've never heard about it yet. How it works is, you can actually fill out your ballot office-by-office, and vote for what you think is the best candidate for each. You no longer need to just vote Democrat up and down the line versus vote Republican up and down the line. What that means is, if the Democratic Party slate is running a white supremacist, or a Qanoner, or a science denier for some specific office, then you can actually jump party affiliation and vote for a Republican or an Independent for that specific office. Same thing if you would normally vote Republican. Great idea, right? So now, you no longer need to abandon your affiliation with the Democratic party, just because they might run a white supremacist, or a Qanoner, or a science denier for some specific office. And at the same time, you can still vote for Harris and Biden.
Still wants to load up on the hydroxy chloroquine... The medical system is just a conspiracy against Trump... Makes sense considering the scammerd make millions pushing colloidal silver to Trumpers...
 

Spoofin

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
16,579
Reaction score
2,050
Points
113
Still wants to load up on the hydroxy chloroquine... The medical system is just a conspiracy against Trump... Makes sense considering the scammerd make millions pushing colloidal silver to Trumpers...
What on earth does this subject have to do with the post you just quoted? I can only assume that you had no response to CDtN so you are trying to change the subject. You learn quickly from your comrades.
 

CutDownTheNet

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
546
Points
113
What on earth does this subject have to do with the post you just quoted? I can only assume that you had no response to CDtN so you are trying to change the subject. You learn quickly from your comrades.
No actually, @Wally was on point, albeit sadly mistaken. My point (that he's responding to) is in my list (in the long paragraph) of tricks that the Democrats are up to, namely ...

> weaponizing Covid in an attempt to make Trump look bad and lose the election - even to the point of being willing to sacrifice tens of thousands of American lives via a corrupt effort to bad-mouth a legitimately good (early) HCQ + zinc + AZ treatment;

The Covid US (properly adjusted) overall CFR (Case Fatality Rate) at this point in time (mid-September) is now 3.36%. The current marginal CFR (that is, the Case Fatality Rate for new cases detected right now) is about half that at 1.71%. Earlier, at the beginning of the pandemic, when a lot of the deaths were happening, the (properly adjusted) marginal CFR was about 6%.

In contrast, the overall record (over 2,200 patients) by one of the first US doctors to utilize the proper risk-stratification analysis to first determine who needed the treatment and then (for those 800 that actually needed it) administer an early treatment course with the proper (low) dose of Hydroxychloriquine + zinc + Azithromycin, was that this treatment resulted in a (HCQ) CFR of 0.091%. That's equivalent to a 37X reduction in CFR for these HCQ-treated patients versus the US overall (cumulative to-date) CFR. Even against the current marginal US CFR (1.71%), that's almost a 19X reduction in CFR. And those patients (in that study) were at a time when US CFR was about 6%. Other studies using HCQ or zinc or AZ by themselves showed smaller benefits, and the studies that used HCQ too late showed no benefits, because it's not designed to be a late treatment. But the full trio is needed for best (early) treatment of known cases (whereas HCQ + zinc only are needed for prophylactic treatment). And it is on the basis of the failure of those few (designed-to-fail) late-phase and/or way-too-much-HCQ studies that approval for off-label use of HCQ was revoked by the FDA. When Fauci himself knew about the much-earlier paper that showed (in vitro) that early HCQ treatment is almost certainly beneficial for SARS-1, the cousin virus to SARS-CoV-2.

We just crossed the threshold of 200,000 US Covid deaths. That could have, instead, been 100,000 deaths with about 50% adoption of the proper early low-dose HCQ + zinc + AZ treatment; or maybe as low as 20,000 deaths with over 90% adoption of the proper early low-dose HCQ + zinc + AZ treatment (once we knew about it).

Instead, the Democrats decided to weaponize Covid by having all lefties (CNN, MSNBC, Democratic-party pundits, @Wally, the other usual suspects on the OTB) gang-up-on and ridicule Trump for recommending it, resulting in perhaps 100,000 or more excess US Covid deaths that need not have happened. History will record this mass slaughter as a leftist crime against humanity.

The Democrats are indirectly responsible for the deaths of many of your fellow Americans in an attempt to win an election. What's more, if the proper early low-dose HCQ + zinc + AZ treatment had been used universally as soon as we knew about it, we could have opened up the economy in June or July, forgoing several months of follow-on economic destruction.
 
Last edited:

Wally

Active member
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
891
Reaction score
221
Points
43
What on earth does this subject have to do with the post you just quoted? I can only assume that you had no response to CDtN so you are trying to change the subject. You learn quickly from your comrades.
I was replying to a different post must have hit the wrong one...ooops

Nope it was mega post
"weaponizing Covid in an attempt to make Trump look bad and lose the election - even to the point of being willing to sacrifice tens of thousands of American lives via a corrupt effort to bad-mouth a legitimately good HCQ + zinc + AZ treatment; "
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom