"Happy Easter" banned?

golf

Reaction score
Was listening to twins pregame on the radio and and just "Happy Sunday" to start the show. Father's Day and Mother's Day would certainly be acqnowledged multiple times on a twins broadcast, is Happy Easter or even mention of Easter now verboten?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
War on Easter!
it might be worth noting if Happy Sunday is the person‘s regular greeting, and he did it out if habit rather than malice. I have no idea.

golf

Reaction score
War on Easter!
it might be worth noting if Happy Sunday is the person‘s regular greeting, and he did it out if habit rather than malice. I have no idea.

Yeah, could be. Hard for me to believe it wasnt intentional though. Just caught me off guard as was expecting Happy Easter.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Was listening to twins pregame on the radio and and just "Happy Sunday" to start the show. Father's Day and Mother's Day would certainly be acqnowledged multiple times on a twins broadcast, is Happy Easter or even mention of Easter now verboten?

Theoretically wouldn't you have to Cancel Christmas first?

You know it's bad, when the Deep State has reached the CCO Twins broadcast - is nothing sacred!!

Last edited:

Nax5

Reaction score
We should ban Bloody Marys on Easter too. Too sacrilegious lol

MennoSota

Reaction score
Should we really celebrate the goddess of fertility? 😉😇

Keep the faith, golf.

howeda7

Reaction score
Clearly a leftist plot. It's amazing how many you can uncover when you listen and watch closely.

I discovered that BB is right! I haven't heard "Merry Christmas" in months!

howeda7

Reaction score
War on Easter!
If Cory Provus is is filled with one thing, it's malice.

Last edited:

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Sounds ominous!

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
I don’t give a sh$t one anyone says. This board will finally have to address gun control at length if some a$$hole tries to take back my Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs.

howeda7

Reaction score
Dick Bremer wished "everyone everywhere" a Happy Easter on the Twins telecast. Not just those who celebrate. What a travesty! Why is he shoving his religion down our throats!

What a pathetic thread.

golf

Reaction score
Dick Bremer wished "everyone everywhere" a Happy Easter on the Twins telecast. Not just those who celebrate. What a travesty! Why is he shoving his religion down our throats!

What a pathetic thread.

Thanks. My question is answered.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
My favorite Dick Bremer moment. The camera focused on Tom Kelly looking kind of brooding and down. Bremer says “here is the flaccid Tom Kelly”. I think he was going for placid, but maybe he has good eyes.

Top Bottom