Gopher Loyalty Program - Practice Invitation, 10/8/19

nooram

Leave my member out of it!
Reaction score
Anyone choose watching a Gopher BB practice as part of their GLP choices? I chose this perk and the date to attend the practice is today. Anybody do this in the past? Enjoyable? Anyone else going today?

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Please update this thread with your experience.

We are doing the pre-game chalk talk with Richard again this year but I considered the practice invite. Want to know what you think.

ilovethebarn

Reaction score
My parents went to the practice last night and loved it! They came away very impressed with the team. Gabe and Payton seemed to never miss a shot. Carr, Willis, Tre Williams, and Bryan Greenlee were the four guards running things. My dad was particularly impressed with Sam Freeman which I was surprised to hear as I didn't expect much from him and he also said that Alihan Demir was great.

Unfortunately, outside of a few athletic rebounds, Jarvis struggled. He dribbled the ball off his feet a few times and was generally a low light.

With all this said it was just a practice. I am sure the great stuff they saw won't be great and hopefully Jarvis won't be as bad as they saw last night.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
This is all great info! Anyone going to a similar event on 10/15 hosted by the golden dunkers? They are showing practice, hosting a dinner, and opportunity to meet and greet with players.

Top Bottom