GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Obviously, there's a lot from which we can choose. My personal favorite was the ceremony at the border where the president of Mexico handed a check to Donald to pay for his wall.
As someone else said, the lame stream liberal media suppressed it.

I wonder if Trump put the check in his pocket? If so, I'd wager no one has seen it since.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Inside a 'Patriot Party' rally where Trump loyalists search for a path forward

Before it was removed from Facebook, one Patriot Party group had more than 12,000 members. One post that was removed read: "We need to organize our militia ... Wars are won with guns.. an when they silence your commander in chief you are in a war."
On February 6, one Patriot Party group held its first organized public rally in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, which was billed as an "awareness march." Only about 30 people showed up, not much happened and it was over in a couple of hours. But at its conclusion, when CNN returned to the parking lot, some attendees had changed their clothes. At least eight were wearing Proud Boys hoodies. They were shouting that their cars had been vandalized. They would not explain the wardrobe change and were angry at the question.

The "awareness march" was organized by a man named Richard "Dick" Schwetz. Schwetz, who often goes by Dick Sweats online and who indicated his name had posed a challenge for most of his life, has publicly, on video, said he's a Proud Boy. But as he waited in the parking lot for a bus full of women that was supposedly coming from Pittsburgh that never showed, Schwetz denied this event had anything to do with that group.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
After "The Art of the Deal" comes the sequel:

"Some Folks Will Never Learn, No Matter How Many Times You Chump Them."

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Yeah, if I remember correctly the First, Second and Tenth Amendments are all my waitress wanted to talk about, thinking way back to the last time I ate at a restaurant. That, and the bible, of course, as he says. She was really very biblical in her conversation, my waitress was.

And I have to assume he's right, in that it's exactly the same for construction workers: it's all Amendments and bible verses.

They definitely don't want to talk about liberal, "esoteric" stuff like raising the minimum wage or fixing our health care system or forgiving student debt or help with child care costs. They will all think I'm some kind of commie for even trying to bring those things up.

stocker08

Reaction score
LOL at Trump being the keynote speaker at the CPAC. Hilarious stuff. Half of the right still worships him and the other half is viscerally terrified of him. Very few with a backbone in today's right.

Top Bottom