GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

howeda7

Reaction score
I've lost the words to describe your infant understanding of the simplest of concepts. Statements like this make you sound like the people who have been predicting the downfall of Wisconsin football for the last decade. One fractured party in charge now, soon to not even have Trump hatred and TDS to unite them, saying the other side is falling apart at the seams. What an astute observation
What does this angry word salad have to do with what I said? I simply said that David Duke could primary Cassidy and possibly win right now. That is true. That is mostly because Cassidy is now exiled for daring to stand up to Trump. I'm sure there are dozens of other Trump-loving Republicans in LA who would finish ahead of both of them in an open primary.

For the love of God, put me on ignore and find someone else to rage-stalk.

howeda7

Reaction score
That's not what he said. He said KKK leader David Duke would win a LA primary today. Being the Republican Party is now openly racist and home to the worst humanity has to offer.

I realize this is somewhat embarrassing for you, but do try to keep up if you're going to insist on talking with the grown ups.
Yes. Thank you.

stocker08

Reaction score
What a great political party

It's the right wing hive mind. You see it here with the donalds. A few might step out of line with a thought or two....but they all share the same goal of propping up their fallen king, Trump. They all beat the same drum.

golf

Reaction score
The party belongs to trump which is a good thing. His policies were amazing and our country is in a much better place after his term.

GopherJake

Reaction score
The party belongs to trump which is a good thing. His policies were amazing and our country is in a much better place after his term.
Yeah. We’re doing terrific.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah. We’re doing terrific.
We're better off without the tens of thousands who would've otherwise survived with competent pandemic response. The lines will be shorter at Disney World.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
We're better off without the tens of thousands who would've otherwise survived with competent pandemic response. The lines will be shorter at Disney World.

Stupid. Do I need to remind you of the Loony Left's protests of stopping intl. air traffic Jan. 2019? Or the incompetence in NY with Cuomo & Deblasio. Or Biden's latest EO allowing open borders without testing, allowing 25k plus illegals entry?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Stupid. Do I need to remind you of the Loony Left's protests of stopping intl. air traffic Jan. 2019? Or the incompetence in NY with Cuomo & Deblasio. Or Biden's latest EO allowing open borders without testing, allowing 25k plus illegals entry?
Tens of thousands of people.

My favorite was promising vaccine that didn't exist.

Wally

Reaction score

No he was ceeding our position in the world and fast tracking the US into "has been" status. Your just drunk on borrowed money.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Handy rule of thumb: if Trump is your only hope, you're not in a good place.

Seriously, Graham is at least partially right. They can't win elections anymore without the kooks and white supremacists.

jamiche

Reaction score
So amazing. What were your top 5?
Obviously, there's a lot from which we can choose. My personal favorite was the ceremony at the border where the president of Mexico handed a check to Donald to pay for his wall.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Look at what is still standing in Atlantic City (and in America) ...

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Obviously, there's a lot from which we can choose. My personal favorite was the ceremony at the border where the president of Mexico handed a check to Donald to pay for his wall.
I am not aware of this one. The lame-stream media obviously suppressed it!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Handy rule of thumb: if Trump is your only hope, you're not in a good place.

Seriously, Graham is at least partially right. They can't win elections anymore without the kooks and white supremacists.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Check out his gem from our very own Poobah, Jam Jam himself:

3/23/20

"If you want straight talk out of a political leader, including discussions on restarting the economy as quickly and efficiently as feasible, check out any Andrew Cuomo daily briefing. He's on top of everything in NY, speaks in specifics (none of this "under the bold and decisive leadership of President Trump..." crap that Pence vomits daily) and he's realistic on the expectations front. If the management of this crisis could be turned over to Cuomo, Fauci and Birx, the country would be in better shape."

Own this one Poobah!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Top Bottom