GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

justthefacts

Reaction score
Well now you’re shifting the goalposts. Very typical JTF move. You said nothing in the speech was worth applauding.
And the context applies to that statement. We don't even know exactly what she said.

Section2

Reaction score
And the context applies to that statement. We don't even know exactly what she said.
We don’t know that there was a standing ovation either. We are commenting on the facts as presented by you and your anonymous source and your reaction to it.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Thats where the dummy donors money went, straight into Trumps pocket.
I know that a fool and their money are soon parted, but I still think it's sad. A lot of those people gave him money they couldn't afford to give up. Those people don't get swindled like that without an evil swindler to take it from them.

howeda7

Reaction score
I know that a fool and their money are soon parted, but I still think it's sad. A lot of those people gave him money they couldn't afford to give up. Those people don't get swindled like that without an evil swindler to take it from them.
Tends to happen in cults.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
And still wouldn't today. The GOP has regressed since 1989. In fact maybe David Duke can primary Cassidy. I like his chances!
I've lost the words to describe your infant understanding of the simplest of concepts. Statements like this make you sound like the people who have been predicting the downfall of Wisconsin football for the last decade. One fractured party in charge now, soon to not even have Trump hatred and TDS to unite them, saying the other side is falling apart at the seams. What an astute observation

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
I've lost the words to describe your infant understanding of the simplest of concepts. Statements like this make you sound like the people who have been predicting the downfall of Wisconsin football for the last decade. One fractured party in charge now, soon to not even have Trump hatred and TDS to unite them, saying the other side is falling apart at the seams. What an astute observation

You can leave your Badger fandom at the door, thanks.

GROSS.

USAF

Reaction score
That's not what he said. He said KKK leader David Duke would win a LA primary today. Being the Republican Party is now openly racist and home to the worst humanity has to offer.

I realize this is somewhat embarrassing for you, but do try to keep up if you're going to insist on talking with the grown ups.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
That's not what he said. He said KKK leader David Duke would win a LA primary today. Being the Republican Party is now openly racist and home to the worst humanity has to offer.

I realize this is somewhat embarrassing for you, but do try to keep up if you're going to insist on talking with the grown ups.

Haha, lunacy. The Deomocrats are the real racists and they just outwardly lie now.

Top Bottom