GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’m not sure what David Hogg has to do with anti-semitism, but labeling him as a Parkland shooting survivor is ridiculous. He wasn’t even at the school at the time.
She was claiming he was on the Soros payroll

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
You hear stories about people with very limited means who sent thousands of dollars they were saving for a hip replacement to Trump to challenge election results, but all he did was pocket the money. And there are literally millions of people that dumb and devoted and willing to do anything for him or for Q or whatever. I don't know how the country overcomes that much foolishness and recklessness among its population. I'm guessing that there's a certain percentage of that percentage who just want to burn everything down no matter how it affects them. It's the joke that the person doesn't care that they live in a cardboard box under a bridge as long as the dark-skinned person living next to them doesn't even have a box.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I couldn't bring myself to actually watch it because it's disgusting enough just to imagine it.

You know, it doesn't seem that long ago that they were all insisting that they were the "Family Values" party.

I guess they've moved on from that.

Now they're just the Batshit Crazy party.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
The House voted today to remove Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican from Georgia, from her committee posts.

Greene was removed by a vote of 230 to 199.

Eleven Republicans crossed party lines and voted to remove Greene from the committees.

These 11 GOP lawmakers voted with Democrats:
  • Adam Kinzinger
  • Nicole Malliotakis
  • John Katko
  • Fred Upton
  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Carlos Gimenez
  • Chris Jacobs
  • Young Kim
  • Maria Salazar
  • Chris Smith
  • Mario Díaz-Balart
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/19/business/fox-smartmatic-news-package/index.html

Last edited:

Dunceswithwolves

Reaction score
I’m not sure what David Hogg has to do with anti-semitism, but labeling him as a Parkland shooting survivor is ridiculous. He wasn’t even at the school at the time.

You want to fact check that? This time, maybe use a source other than 8kun or InfoWars. How pathetic can we be to attack a young person sitting in environmental science class when a shooting starts in his school?

Hotdish, are you getting your conspiracy theory/lying bonafides so you can run for Congress or something?

Wally

Reaction score

Maybe we should kill your friends or family. And then ask why are you upset, you weren't even there.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

justthefacts

Reaction score
There used to be real scandals where people were murdered by politicians; and they remained in office and were even revered! A simpler time.

View attachment 11569
Kind of telling that:
- You don't view a Republican Congresswoman being openly anti-Semitic as a real scandal
- You have to bring up something that happened 50 years ago

Section2

Reaction score
Yes, hearty congratulations to her for her very brave private apology to her political party
Well now you’re shifting the goalposts. Very typical JTF move. You said nothing in the speech was worth applauding.

Top Bottom