GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

howeda7

Reaction score
Haha, what a board of douchebags who adore nutjobs like AOC, Swallowell, little Adam Shit and the rest of the goon squad; MTG is rational compared to those idiots. #LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder

I'm awarding a group Golden D-bag Award to everyone here (except me)

View attachment 11561
I haven't seen anyone here say they "adore" any of the above. But if you took all of them on their craziest day combined, they can't hold a candle to your new star.

Wally

Reaction score
Haha, what a board of douchebags who adore nutjobs like AOC, Swallowell, little Adam Shit and the rest of the goon squad; MTG is rational compared to those idiots. #LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder

View attachment 11561
Spoof, I stand by my Covid statement....

scools12

Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone here say they "adore" any of the above. But if you took all of them on their craziest day combined, they can't hold a candle to your new star.
There literally is a whole thread on this site dedicated to AOC’s tweets but according to Lyin’ Howie no one here adores her and a nut job no one ever heard of until a few months ago is the new star of the GOP.

Got it 👍

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Nah, they are all nuttier and crazier than MTG. It's not close.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

View attachment 11561
I’m missing the Tony and the Oscar, but this will help complete the set.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I think it's Nancy in the middle. She's old, but has the legs of a dancer.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
There used to be real scandals where people were murdered by politicians; and they remained in office and were even revered! A simpler time.

1612467822347.png

Top Bottom