GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

scools12

Reaction score
I have been worried about Howies mental health post Trump. What could possibly fill that void? I guess the answer was Marjorie Taylor. She will have to commit murder at the capital to live up to the hype, but they are going with it.
Lyin’ Howie’s mental health revolves around desperately scrolling Twitter to find narratives that fit his agenda.

Lyin’ Howie’s grip on reality is based on what Twitter tells him is real.

Last edited:

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Anyone who claims to not know what Qanon is at this point is either a liar, deliberately ignorant or a fool. Which is it for you?
Soooooo, just so we're clear, what we're going with is the mouth-breathers spent the better part of the last year trying to prove that folks like Antifa didn't exist, and/or were "mostly peaceful" protesters, and/or were NOT almost entirely far left whacko domestic terrorists but THIS, we'll jump on faster than a fat girl on a donut? That about sum it up, yes?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Naturally Fool2 and the rest of the Insurrectionist Trumpsters who frothed about AOC for two years want us to pay no attention to the Qanon Lady who is their rising star and thinks Pelosi should be shot in the head.
You have to understand that this isn't even ideology; it's a belief system. It doesn't make sense because it's not supposed to make sense. In fact, the less it makes sense, the better: if you're going to be detached from reality, you need to be fully detached.

Section2

Reaction score
You have to understand that this isn't even ideology; it's a belief system. It doesn't make sense because it's not supposed to make sense. In fact, the less it makes sense, the better: if you're going to be detached from reality, you need to be fully detached.
It is so outrageous that you all tried to argue that AOC is/was not a star of the left. That it was only right wingers trying to elevate her to make the Dems seem more extreme. And now you’re compounding that by doing the same thing that you accused the right of doing: literally elevating a no body lunatic into a star. Where are the fawning interviews by the right wing media? Where are the magazine covers? Where are the desperate Republicans all across the country begging Margie to come campaign for them?
Yes, you are detached from reality.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
We know now the Lincoln Project was founded by a guy who grooms 14 year olds.

Is any non RINO or Loony Lefty shocked?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
We know now the Lincoln Project was founded by a guy who grooms 14 year olds.

Is any non RINO or Loony Lefty shocked?
I tend to find child abuse shocking in all cases. Even when done by people I disagree with.
What about the Lincoln Project made you suspect that it may include serial pedophiles? And why would real Republicans share this assumption?

Minnesota

Reaction score
I think the GOP is gun shy on saying anything about Marjorie Taylor Green because they fear QAnon. Any politician who denounces her is going to get smeared as a pedophile.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
About equally unlikely.
In other words, you think it's nearly impossible that Russia has any desire, at all, to interfere with our elections or our government, in the hopes of destabilizing our democracy?

Or ... you think it is more likely than nearly impossible about the pedo crap??? (hoping not this one)

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
I think the GOP is gun shy on saying anything about Marjorie Taylor Green because they fear QAnon. Any politician who denounces her is going to get smeared as a pedophile.
Or just plain old they've received death threats on themselves and their family, by internet crazies.

Wally

Reaction score
Why in the world didn't anyone tell Mr. Obama? "This isn't your parents cold war"... "the 80's called and wants their foreign policy back".

A witty one, that Obama was; who would have thought he would try to eliminate any poor light on his "friends" in Russia while at the same time they have been a massive threat to us the whole time?

🙄🙄🙄

Wally

Reaction score
Nice work on backpedaling fast. You brainless buffoons screamed for months that he wouldn't leave office, would refuse to vacate the WH, and attempt to maintain control. CNN and the others sold that and you f'ng idiots bought it hook, line and sinker.

He sure tried. You are the one who is f in the head.

Wally

Reaction score
It is so outrageous that you all tried to argue that AOC is/was not a star of the left.

Please lay out why AOC is so terrible. I like her, she don't take shit from nobody.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
According to her explicit words, anyone who disagrees with her political positions is a baby-eating pedophile. That's exactly what she says.

Listen, it was no secret that she was a Qanon cultist when she was running for office, and they elected her anyway. They sent a crackpot to Congress on purpose. If Qanon doesn't collapse under its own weight because of its obvious falseness, there will probably be more of her type coming.

Section2

Reaction score
Please lay out why AOC is so terrible. I like her, she don't take shit from nobody.
The point of contention is whether or not she is a star/darling of the left. Howie and others claimed she isn’t. Take it up with them.

howeda7

Reaction score
AOC is certainly less of a star/darling that MTG at this moment. She IS the GOP and they are with her. No one with any authority has denounced her.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Mitch McConnell Says Marjorie Taylor Green's 'Loony Lies' Are a 'Cancer' on GOP

Senator Mitch McConnell said on Monday that the “loony lies and conspiracy theories” embraced by Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene amounted to a “cancer” on the Republican Party, issuing what in effect was a scathing rebuke to the freshman House Republican from Georgia.

In a statement reported by The Hill, Mr. McConnell of Kentucky, the minority leader, never named Ms. Greene, but he referred to several of the outlandish and false conspiracy theories she has espoused and warned that such statements were damaging the party.

“Loony lies and conspiracy theories are cancer for the Republican Party and our country,” Mr. McConnell said. “Somebody who’s suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.’s airplane is not living in reality. This has nothing to do with the challenges facing American families or the robust debates on substance that can strengthen our party.”

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Haha, what a board of douchebags who adore nutjobs like AOC, Swallowell, little Adam Shit and the rest of the goon squad; MTG is rational compared to those idiots. #LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder

I'm awarding a group Golden D-bag Award to everyone here (except me)

dbag.jpg

howeda7

Reaction score
Hilarious. A Qanoner is a rising star of the right. Just shows how batshit crazy the right has truly become.
Those that are in denial need to either join the crazies or leave. They are complicit if they choose to live in denial.

Top Bottom